Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 310 of 807 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 360 410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 12097
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7462

    Danielle

    Anyone knows how to contact Danielle.

  2. #7461
    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    Who are your fav SWs of all time?

    Mine are Morgan (not Asian Morgan) and Nia.

    Morgan is a thin athletic white girl with brown hair who only walks G once in a great while. She does not have a phone.

    Nia is a very tall gorgeous light black girl who is the best looking SW I ever scooped in MKE and she has a phone but she calls too often including at all hours of the day and night. He drug of choice is a combination of adderol and a downer. I forget the name of it but it is quite unique and so is she. She is a drop out from the University of Wisconsin at Madison.

    Both of them had stable housing so they could shower, brush their teeth and take care of themselves.

    I miss playing the game but I fear the virus so much I rarely drive the circuits anymore.

    Who are your fav SWs of all time?
    There was this tiny Hispanic girl who used to be on the lower numbers of green a few years back. I think her name was Mercedes. She was tiny and petite and cute. Hands down my absolute favorite. Kelsey on the north side used to be one of my favs.

  3. #7460

    Brenda and Mindy.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    Who are your fav SWs of all time?

    Mine are Morgan (not Asian Morgan) and Nia.

    Morgan is a thin athletic white girl with brown hair who only walks G once in a great while. She does not have a phone.

    Nia is a very tall gorgeous light black girl who is the best looking SW I ever scooped in MKE and she has a phone but she calls too often including at all hours of the day and night. He drug of choice is a combination of adderol and a downer. I forget the name of it but it is quite unique and so is she. She is a drop out from the University of Wisconsin at Madison.

    Both of them had stable housing so they could shower, brush their teeth and take care of themselves.

    I miss playing the game but I fear the virus so much I rarely drive the circuits anymore.

    Who are your fav SWs of all time?
    Brenda and Mindy always went the extra mile. RIP both.

  4. #7459

    Good question

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    Who are your fav SWs of all time?

    Mine are Morgan (not Asian Morgan) and Nia.

    Morgan is a thin athletic white girl with brown hair who only walks G once in a great while. She does not have a phone.

    Nia is a very tall gorgeous light black girl who is the best looking SW I ever scooped in MKE and she has a phone but she calls too often including at all hours of the day and night. He drug of choice is a combination of adderol and a downer. I forget the name of it but it is quite unique and so is she. She is a drop out from the University of Wisconsin at Madison.

    Both of them had stable housing so they could shower, brush their teeth and take care of themselves.

    I miss playing the game but I fear the virus so much I rarely drive the circuits anymore.

    Who are your fav SWs of all time?
    It has to be Elle and Abbi (I think that's her name. Hot blonde who sadly died last year). Elle was this asian young mix who was amazing until she got into drugs. Last time I saw her, she was out of control in a way. Abbi was so chill. And a hot young thing. I'm thinking I'm not remembering her name right.

    Diana and Mya are sweetheart and would be my favorite quantity providers for me. Older yet great none the less. Mya just can't hear well.

  5. #7458

    Who are your fav SWs of all time?

    Who are your fav SWs of all time?

    Mine are Morgan (not Asian Morgan) and Nia.

    Morgan is a thin athletic white girl with brown hair who only walks G once in a great while. She does not have a phone.

    Nia is a very tall gorgeous light black girl who is the best looking SW I ever scooped in MKE and she has a phone but she calls too often including at all hours of the day and night. He drug of choice is a combination of adderol and a downer. I forget the name of it but it is quite unique and so is she. She is a drop out from the University of Wisconsin at Madison.

    Both of them had stable housing so they could shower, brush their teeth and take care of themselves.

    I miss playing the game but I fear the virus so much I rarely drive the circuits anymore.

    Who are your fav SWs of all time?

  6. #7457

    Trap shoot

    Sunday morning. 5 to 6 am. 51° chilly and still dark. Super light traffic and LEO on patrol. I carefully ran the loops while enjoying my coffee. Lincoln & National dead. Greenfield was busy although it's that time of year that the girls are scrambling for warmer clothes. Their all hooded up and most are identifiable. I'm familiar with the ones that are worthwhile but with the season change its a more difficult selection. Needless to say. I came home still loaded because I couldn't get a one of them to nod & go down a side street. Better safe than sorry.

  7. #7456

    Hotels

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    There isn't anything really close to the South Loops except for new hotel on 43rd and National or the Best Western a little further West. Neither has outdoor access. Other than that you're either into downtown or South all the way to the airport. The Red Roof has individual access to rooms but that whole area has been kinda prone to stings. Golden Key in Greenfield has some rooms with individual access but may still be kinda hot as a 15 year old was found dead there about 10 days ago. Days Inn West Allis is inside access but it's a shithole and no one really cares what's going on. Both a distance from the loops though.

    HS.
    Best Western has worked well for me, also has a bar downstairs, theres a newer hotel about a mile closer to the trail, fairfield I think, but haven't tried that.

  8. #7455

    SW on National between 18th and 19th

    I was visiting last week and thought I'd give the area a run through, yup not much has changed since I left 20 years ago. Anyway, saw this tall back gal and scooped her up about 430 PM and after talking a bit we went back to my hotel and I must say probably had the best sex in a long time. I agreed to a "C" note for an hour, but, didn't drop her back till almost 8 PM. It kind of ended up being a short date. Anyway, I don't know where she plays when not in a hotel, but my experiance was worth every penny. So, if any of you seniors want her digits and the passcode we set up, just send me a private message.

  9. #7454
    Quote Originally Posted by MkedewGuy  [View Original Post]
    Distinguished Panel. I feel as if I need some coaching on this "new" hobby. I am comfortable all day on STG, them. How I miss BP. I can sit at several of the local clubs and can enjoy dine in and carry out. But here. I simply am not sure what I am looking for.

    Today I made 2 trips around the "Loop". After watching this board for months I ventured out. I think I might have seen a potential opportunity (petite blonde, great body, stocking cap, crop top shirt, black leggings and a great ass) but I wasn't sure. I think I saw a few others but I simply wasn't sure (or confident) in that as my decision.

    What am I looking for? How do you know? I am curous AF about this but also appreciate the help.
    Read the rules. I don't live in MKE for years now but adhering to the rules will save you from all but the worst of luck.

    EDIT: I found them:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules

  10. #7453
    Quote Originally Posted by MkedewGuy  [View Original Post]
    Distinguished Panel. I feel as if I need some coaching on this "new" hobby. I am comfortable all day on STG, them. How I miss BP. I can sit at several of the local clubs and can enjoy dine in and carry out. But here. I simply am not sure what I am looking for.

    Today I made 2 trips around the "Loop". After watching this board for months I ventured out. I think I might have seen a potential opportunity (petite blonde, great body, stocking cap, crop top shirt, black leggings and a great ass) but I wasn't sure. I think I saw a few others but I simply wasn't sure (or confident) in that as my decision.

    What am I looking for? How do you know? I am curous AF about this but also appreciate the help.
    You're most likely going to look like you're cruising and they'll surely spot you and motion to you in some way, unless you look like a cop. Do you look like a cop? Sometimes you may have to make a few passes for it to happen, but trust me, it'll happen.

  11. #7452
    Quote Originally Posted by MkedewGuy  [View Original Post]
    Distinguished Panel. I feel as if I need some coaching on this "new" hobby. I am comfortable all day on STG, them. How I miss BP. I can sit at several of the local clubs and can enjoy dine in and carry out. But here. I simply am not sure what I am looking for.

    Today I made 2 trips around the "Loop". After watching this board for months I ventured out. I think I might have seen a potential opportunity (petite blonde, great body, stocking cap, crop top shirt, black leggings and a great ass) but I wasn't sure. I think I saw a few others but I simply wasn't sure (or confident) in that as my decision.

    What am I looking for? How do you know? I am curous AF about this but also appreciate the help.
    For starters, if you haven't already, head for the main page and lower on the left find The Rules of Mongering. Read them twice. Take a break, have some coffee, read them twice more. It'll pretty much tell you everything you need to know.

    If the SW has any experience at all she's watching traffic. Make eye contact. Usually they'll give you a little nod, smile or even a little wave. If you want another look go down a few blocks, turn around and come back the other way. Make eye contact again and if you're ready to scoop give a little upward nod with your chin so she knows to walk up the block. Turn at the next corner, go around the block and she should be well off the corner waiting for you. Do NOT talk through the window, just nod and she should jump right in. Drive immediately. Then exchange names, do a LEO check. Head for a place YOU'VE picked out in advance. Don't go to hers. Guys get robbed and maybe worse. Plus if she's taking guy after guy after guy to the same spot the neighbours are going to get tired of it. If the neighbors know LEO knows. Once you've done your thing and you're dropping her off make sure she's got everything together and ready to go so she can just hop out. You don't want to be sitting there with her getting her stuff together when LEO turns to corner. If you're smart about where you park I firmly believe the riskiest part is the scoop and the drop off. Neither should happen on a Main Street and neither should take more than 15 seconds.

    HS.

  12. #7451

    Need Some Coaching

    Distinguished Panel. I feel as if I need some coaching on this "new" hobby. I am comfortable all day on STG, them. How I miss BP. I can sit at several of the local clubs and can enjoy dine in and carry out. But here. I simply am not sure what I am looking for.

    Today I made 2 trips around the "Loop". After watching this board for months I ventured out. I think I might have seen a potential opportunity (petite blonde, great body, stocking cap, crop top shirt, black leggings and a great ass) but I wasn't sure. I think I saw a few others but I simply wasn't sure (or confident) in that as my decision.

    What am I looking for? How do you know? I am curous AF about this but also appreciate the help.

  13. #7450

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    She was working 15th and Greenfield at 9 30 this morning.

    HS.
    Was hobbling around that area on Saturday as well. She appear to have a leg in a caste or brace.

  14. #7449

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jose8  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Vanessa lately? I haven't seen her In a while. I know she's nuts but I like to take my chances with her good and bad days. Her body has ways been worth it.
    She was working 15th and Greenfield at 9 30 this morning.

    HS.

  15. #7448
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris001  [View Original Post]
    Only one know the best time to catch Danielle on national?
    3-4 hours after her last fix. Not trying to be an ass, but that's how it is with many SW's. If they score at 8 they'll be back out between 11 and 12 to make money for their next fix. If they don't score until 10 you won't see them until 1 or 2. That's why patience is a must especially if you're looking for one provider in particular.

    HS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape