Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 19305
-
10-11-20 13:37 #9285Senior Member

Posts: 353Cheater
I did an OTC with a black chick 's name start with a V, model body, best BBJ ever, I don't know if this help out brother out there, don't PM for contact info please, go try your own luck.
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 10:05 #9284Senior Member

Posts: 182Boss Lady
Little Miss Boss Lady has left the Sharpes Hotel.
Saw her 2 days ago, actually looked pretty good, no Jail Induced Weight Gain, she's still a Classic Spinner as her recent STG pictures show.
Seems that she will stay in the Cocoa Area at least for now, visit was fun and energetic, all the usual services, multiple positions, multiple times, have no idea about Greek.
It did appear that she has picked up again, which is sad in a way, but really didn't seem to affect her performance and enthusiasm, standard Cocoa Area pricing, asked $1.2 for HH, but is not a clock watcher, and she indicated some level of negotiation is possible with repeated visits.
Stay safe.
-
10-11-20 09:10 #9283Senior Member

Posts: 301Hot black chicks in brevard
My 2 cents. Every now and then you might get a good looking black chick in brevard. But my go to would just be cheaters or inner room to get a black chick.
Originally Posted by Deboinair
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 08:09 #9282Senior Member

Posts: 597Hot Black Girls. Don't exist in Brevard
Orlando seems to be the spot for hot black and Latina girls. Brevard is just full of meth head white girls. It's tiring to drive an hour, it would be nice if some hot black or Latina chick without heavy drug use can spawn in Brevard for once. LOL.
Originally Posted by LongDickSstyle
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 23:31 #9281Senior Member

Posts: 920I saw her at 528  when she first ran ads. Her tits were full than and she was decent. I was at a motel beachside seeing someone and she was there looking rough 6-9 months ago.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 23:26 #9280Senior Member

Posts: 36Sammie
Another great visit with this lovely lady, highly recommended.
-
10-10-20 20:03 #9279Senior Member

Posts: 1944Christine
That's Christine, she has been around for awhile. Good service, great rates from what I remember. She is older but a real pleaser. PM me for details!
Originally Posted by JanGorzo
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 19:33 #9278Senior Member

Posts: 623Any info on this one?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/252781586879
-
10-10-20 14:38 #9277Senior Member

Posts: 975Me either, too high $ from what I've read, thanks.
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 14:30 #9276Senior Member

Posts: 1755I got lost for a week trying to get off I-4 at Altamonte Springs.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 14:26 #9275Senior Member

Posts: 1755Breezy
When she was in Melbourne, she came into the coffee shop a few times with her entourage of parasites. She was either coming from a nearby residence or street walking because everyone was walking. I can only speak for myself but I saw nothing worth pursuing.
Originally Posted by Sunny1966
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 13:18 #9274Senior Member

Posts: 336Bianca / Altamonte
Well no, I haven't seen her in person, just in my dreams.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Pros: Her pics are legit. She truly is in perfect shape. Nice rack for a slender girl. At least Cs. If you're looking for a phat booty, that's not really her. She has a great ass though. Wearing a thong in my dream. I'm fairly certain her long hair is real. She's a pro. Has very good comms, very nice incall (2 bdrm townhome in nice neighborhood close to I-4). Dreamed of DATY, 69, BBBJ and cfs in mish and k9. She got into a little bit. Not quite PSE but yes on GFE.
Cons: She also does high end escorting so depending on your donation, she allows a more open menu. But she also has hint of superiority complex for those seeing Bianca rather than her high end escort name. She is very particular about directions, where to park, entering her place, etc. Just roll with it. She's legit, no need to be coy. If a con for you is having a little 420 scent on you (and it is for me) when you leave, then just be forewarned. She can be a little business like before and after, not quite the sweeet southern girl you might hope for.
I'm definitely considering repeating. Hope that helps.
And while on the subject of hot black girls, this one here I didn't find so hot. In case you're considering her. She's in Daytona, works from home and has a nice apartment in very nice, new area. Her ad used to say mulatto, but in my book she's straight black. Big problem though. She's preggers. Probably 6-7 months. She's like, "Oh you can tell I'm pregnant?" Uhhh. Yeah. No duh. Wish you would have told me. Good sloppy CBJ, she's kinda uncomfortable in anything but k9 and even that was tough for her if you go too deep. Anyway. Will not repeat with her. Not sure what she goes by name wise.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tona/54883980/
-
10-10-20 13:10 #9273Senior Member

Posts: 468Rhonda
Should be able to find reviews on her. Not spectacular.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 12:33 #9272Senior Member

Posts: 660She's says PSJ
Anyone have anything on this one?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/637270737814
-
10-10-20 09:43 #9271Senior Member

Posts: 260Hot Black Girls
Have we forgotten about Mere, I have not seen here since the pandemic BS, but I can tell you that the pics posted do not do her justice, I found her very cute and outgoing. Eager to please 1 hr. $. 50 https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...i/977716001194.










Reply With Quote






