Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 25047
-
10-10-20 20:58 #12042Senior Member

Posts: 160Seen her a few wks back, she's a lot bigger than pics show. I like bbw but she was just obese & place was a dump. I wouldn't hit it but the BBBJ was decent, a bit toothy but she took direction well. Got the job done and swallowed everything nicely, but I personally wouldn't see her for more than that especially given how dirty the place was. Nice enough girl though & in a pinch would see her again.
Originally Posted by Fresh87
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 19:55 #12041Senior Member

Posts: 512Norwich
Providence to Norwich is about 50 miles. Two hours by bicycle.
Originally Posted by Brainstorm
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 17:11 #12040Senior Member

Posts: 149I saw her last week. Takes direction well, good BBBJ. She lives in a sketchy area but I went during the day so it wasn't too bad.
Originally Posted by Fresh87
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 15:38 #12039Senior Member

Posts: 77Latina BBW
Saw her a week ago or so at her incall. Private apt in working class neighborhood. No safety concerns whatsoever. Very friendly and down to earth. Basically a working mom making extra money on the side. Very much a bbw but really cute face. Pics are accurate. Did saw her for HH. Sex was only okay but the BBBJ was damn good.
Originally Posted by Fresh87
[View Original Post]
Apt is very messy but nothing that bothered me. Saw evidence of kids but she made a point of saying they were with their father and not onsite.
-
10-10-20 15:00 #12038Senior Member

Posts: 289Desperate.
Hey now, us guys down in the southern Rhody wastelands get desperate sometimes hence the title. Deb in Attleboro's a two hour round trip for me.
Originally Posted by Brainstorm
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 14:08 #12037Senior Member

Posts: 4546Oh wow. I just ask to meet her and now you telling me this. I'm glad I came here and saw this. She was having a $100 hh special and I was suppose to see her for $80 hh. But I'm not wasting my time driving and getting ghosted.
Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 14:03 #12036Senior Member

Posts: 4546Anyone seeing this girl before?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/782271805117
-
10-10-20 11:48 #12035Banned Member

Posts: 942Snowbunny roomate
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...p/003654733285
Originally Posted by Maestroo
[View Original Post]
Please. If you go see her or her blonde friend. (the snow bunny that treated me like dog shit) . Please make a review.
-
10-10-20 10:53 #12034Senior Member

Posts: 285Bbw
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...7/162079326285
She was discussed as ok but was wondering if anyone has seen her since the last review.
-
10-10-20 10:23 #12033Senior Member

Posts: 151Carolina Love
Any info / reviews on her? Can't really find anything outside of the ads that she posts. Sent a text. No reply yet.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/792727586497
Thanks.
-
10-10-20 09:27 #12032Regular Member

Posts: 2Pricilla
Just curious, is Pricilla back? I saw her ad in erotic monkey and it said she was active.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/pricilla...vidence-216270
I thought she was taking time off because she was pregnant. I may give her a call and see her since many people have mentioned her in the past.
Thank you.
-
10-10-20 08:02 #12031Senior Member

Posts: 74This on ghosted me
Maybe others have met this one but waste if time for me. Out of cumberland had arranged for 4 exchanged a text when I left. When I got there zip silence and nothing since. Don't bither unkess your willing to take a drive fir nothing.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/917770108397
-
10-10-20 07:47 #12030Senior Member

Posts: 109Met her at hotel in Warwick. I went 160 hh everything covered, but for the hour she says BBBJ / covered full. She said will bb, but didn't ask the number. Not a bad time, her ass is smaller than pics show, she did get super wet while I daty. Covered up and hit it doggy. Lasted longer then I thought as she's got a perfect ass to watch her bounce back. Blew in the bag, small chit chat and out the door.
Originally Posted by StrokerIsland
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 04:47 #12029Senior Member

Posts: 144Norwich is at least 2+ hours from Providence each way. I can't see anyone driving that far from RI for a car date.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 22:48 #12028Senior Member

Posts: 289Desperation blow
https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...o/879206496964
Anyone in need of a pipe clean out, this one will do it all. BBBJ, bbcip, greek. And for 100 or even less. But (and yes it's a Large Butt) it's a car date on a dirt deadend right in Norwich. Better blow and go. Like I said only if you're desperate.










Reply With Quote






