Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 7073
-
10-14-20 20:48 #2783Senior Member

Posts: 404Spencer Thomas
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/54758482/
I saw Spencer this afternoon and had a great time. She is super chill, easy to talk with, and genuinely loves to have sex. 1. 5 for 30 minutes at a decent downtown hotel. (parking was a ***** during the afternoon).
Appearance wise, she's the girl in the pics, but they were about 100 pounds ago. She's on the small side of BBW (relative, I know) with massive natural boobs. I think she has a pretty face with those blue eyes, but again, beauty is in the eye of beholder.
Service wise, she is absolutely amazing. We did DFK, FIV, BBBJ, CFS, BBBJCIM w / swallow. As has been said previously, her head game is A+. Lots of spit, nice and sloppy, and all the DT you can handle. Top 3 all time BJ for me. After a while of BBBJ, she was begging me to fuck her. I sucked on those nice big naturals and played with her pussy until she was absolutely dripping wet. Covered up and then went through mish and spoons, then she hopped up, ripped the cover off and started back with the BBBJ. I thought my time was over and she was trying to get me to nut, but she looked up at me with those bright blue eyes (and my dick in her mouth) and said, I have lots more. So on with cover 2 and she climbs on top and rides CG for a while with some different variations and angles. I'm loving those big tits in my face. She then asks for doggy, which we do for a bit. Off comes the cover again and she finishes me with a stellar DT BBBJCIM w / swallow.
We laid on the bed and talked for a while about sex, the business, threesomes, and all sorts of stuff. I had to go, but I got the feeling she would have been fine with me staying for a while longer and maybe even going another round.
So I had a wonderful time. Will I repeat? Maybe. BBWs are not my thing, but she is a super fun girl and gives an incredible BBBJ. And it is so refreshing to be a provider that genuinely loves to have sex.
-
10-14-20 19:22 #2782Senior Member

Posts: 86Lmao, I just told them to go fuck yourself, and don't threaten me with a good time. 3 years and nothing happen, empty threat.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 16:51 #2781Senior Member

Posts: 299ATFs
I'm new to this forum but I'm not new to the hobby. I have already left a comment below about Sophia in CV and she's in my top 3. Here's my other two ATFs:
Mia the Filipina https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mia-escort-san-diego-93534#erotic.
Loved loved loved this little Filipina spinner. Saw her several times for GFE w DFK, BBBJ, CFS. Great sex, beautiful tiny pussy, always clean. I tried to hit her up recently. She still has the same number that's in her ads. She occasionally offered dates out of her apartment in Eastlake. Unfortunately, she said she was retired. We lost a great *****! Hopefully, it's just an extended COVID break.
Sarah the MILF in Mission Hills https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sarah-es...an-diego-32925#erotic.
Saw her a few times at her dingey studio apartment in Mission Hills. OMG OMG OMG What a naughty girl indeed! Sexy lingerie, butt plug, tight wet pussy. Take your time with her and try not to cum. If you can last a couple positions in her pussy she'll let you fuck her greek. DFK, BBBJ, CFS, GREEK. I think she's been taking a COVID break. I was a regular and I've texted her several times and get no response.
Who's in your top 3?
-
10-14-20 09:52 #2780Senior Member

Posts: 299Long time listener, first time caller. I signed up for an account just to call out this review as BS. I've visited Sophia 10-12 times, the sex is great and her price is right! After the 5th or 6th visit she allowed total GFE, BBBJ, BBFS, DFK. Never tried to stick it in her ass, and never asked if greek was on the menu. Always the same incall across from Costco in CV, so I can get my shopping done then I walk across the street and have a nut or two with Sophia. Good looking white Mexican lady, nice tits, tight wet panocha, most of the pics aren't her but a few are really her, you can kinda tell which ones are her. Definitely on my ATF list!
Originally Posted by Edater;5014079[URL
-
10-14-20 08:44 #2779Senior Member

Posts: 213Funniest thing I've ever done was place their number on the National Do Not Call report list list. Never heard from them ever again.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
And to rub it in, I sent screenshots of their number being entered and confirmed into the system.
Asshole move, but I had nothing better to do myself. Nothing messes with their head than them knowing they've been listed on a national list.
-
10-14-20 08:14 #2778Senior Member

Posts: 49Its fake
Yes its fake call the number and talk shit to them usually people that have nothing better to do nothing is going to happen.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 21:41 #2777Banned Member

Posts: 1001Same shit happened to me
Is this what you got?
Originally Posted by WorkerXXX
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 20:05 #2776Senior Member

Posts: 29Thanks
Thanks for the feedback man. I'll be more thorough next time around.
Originally Posted by Dwykz619
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-20 19:59 #2775Senior Member

Posts: 213Threats. It happens.
Have been threatened before. But you get over it pretty fast.
Originally Posted by WorkerXXX
[View Original Post]
Additionally, you really need to do your due diligence. That ad you posted had pics of Zoey Taylor, unless the pics changed as well, which is highly unlikely, seeing as all the other pics aren't even if the same girl (s). Already Spidey senses are a tingling.
-
10-13-20 16:22 #2774Senior Member

Posts: 29Caution
I responded to this ad over the weekend:
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...496/2135878866
It was a San Diego ad at the time. Since then another number has been texting me threats about wasting girls time. They sent me some gruesome photos, really gross murder shit. Anyone seen this happen before?
-
10-12-20 12:58 #2773Regular Member

Posts: 2Kiki
Kiki was great, I saw her many times in the past and she did go silent a couple of years ago. If anybody does hear from her, let me know.
Originally Posted by Trojan713
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 06:13 #2772Senior Member

Posts: 213Can confirm.
Took a chance based on this. Can confirm a few things:
Originally Posted by EdwardNygma
[View Original Post]
I opted to try greek for 2. 20/ hhr (my first trip), but not up for MSOG, she didn't know daty, and BBBJ was covered (kinda of a shame, but read on). And she happens to be taller than I expected (I'm 5'6", so I just went by the pictures). Nice incall at the same hotel in Downtown as was mentioned.
She is beautiful. Body is pretty tight. Pics are 100% her. Nice back side, and was looking forward to getting in there (My body failed me). Personality, she is a sweetheart with a dirty side. If I had more time, I would've loved to connect more.
Head game is good. Eye contact, and good solid suction. Daty was a different story. You can tell if it's working on a girl or not, and she just went with the motion. Or rather noises. A few moans here and there. My hand on her stomach was kinda telling as I didn't feel her twitch or her stomach tighten up. With the time constraints and it being so late, I just went for mish. I went pretty quickly into the cover. I got dressed and she walked me down to leave.
Nothing to really to complain about, but nothing to make me really make her an ATF. Maybe if I was ready, or went with a full hour, I would've liked it. But the hhr was a good teaser for later. But no MSOG made me reconsider. I like to take my time and build up to it. I may try another go around, or try her gf.
Pretty solid 7/10 from me.
-
10-09-20 20:12 #2771Senior Member

Posts: 89Spencer
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/54758482/
She's been discussed here before but thought I'd give my two cents. She is really very pretty but definitely in her 30's and a bit on the bigger side. Not BBW exactly, but not small. Most of the weight is up top. Pics are accurate if you look close enough at the more recent ones. In any event, I found her sexy and, again, the pretty face does it for me. Also, she is easy to schedule with and was really personable. As in, not drugged out, well spoken. Just nice, normal and relaxed. Decent hotel incall.
Really excellent blow job. Just crazy good. Deep throat and swallow. The right amount of pressure. Top 10 for me. Excellent kisser. Fun enough fuck but the beej was the highlight for me.
DFK, CFS, BBJ, CIM w / swallow, 150/ hhr. Not mind blowing but a solid 7/10 overall experience; I will return.
-
10-09-20 20:05 #2770Senior Member

Posts: 552Anyone banged either of the twins lately?
Ashley or Felicity the big booty blonde twins? Looking to get with one of them and both eventually. I think they are in a new place north of fashion valley. Anyone try one or both lately?
-
10-09-20 20:02 #2769Senior Member

Posts: 89Info on New Girls?
LC finally has some new talent looking sexy af. Any info?
Sidney. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/54877257/#.
Pictures look TGTBT, but she's got videos posted. If she's real and the pics and videos are legit, I'll be breaking the bank (and hopefully my moratorium on going bare).
Piper. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/54896509/.
She's got ads in Tryst too. Seems legit. And sexy.
Christina. https://tryst.link/escort/christina1702.
No face pics, but intriguing spinner possibility.












Reply With Quote





