Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,436 to 21,450 of 44203
-
10-09-20 19:26 #22768Senior Member

Posts: 577Lyn haven spa
Finally got to visit her from reading all the posts. Paid for an hour, left at 35 min. Not sure if it my first time with her or what, but the session is not worth for the price imo. Dry p2 p, good teasing but that's about it. Allowed 30 second feeding on her A cups, fov a little bit and then her hand was blocking it. No camel slide or anything near it. The only positive about her is she is nice, and acted like she's into you. Maybe my expectation is a bit high so I was disappointed LOL.
I did saw a cute receptionist, petite, short asian (probably viet), but forgot to ask for her name. I text and asked later, gave me a name but she was not on the list. Radio silent after that LOL.
-
10-09-20 18:34 #22767Banned Member

Posts: 308Crystal Cove
Luna is off the charts as a combination of looks and service. Reminds me of 5 Star Lisa six months ago. 160 but Worth every nickel. Of course she charges by the inch so YMMV. Haha.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 18:22 #22766Senior Member

Posts: 1377Crystal cove massage Costa Mesa
Has anyone tried that place?
-
10-09-20 17:55 #22765Senior Member

Posts: 352F&C Westminster
The original F&C is open. I visited today. Didn't talk to the owner, and my RA didn't speak a lot of English, but it is open as business as usual.
-
10-09-20 17:48 #22764Senior Member

Posts: 148Harbor spa
This is not a full service place. I know 2 hot girls that will do full service here but you need to be known real good. I've been coming here for years so mamasan knows me. Her and her husband own the massage place and the restaurant next to it. He sits upfront as a look out drinking tea or smoking. Anyways FS is if the girls like you. Amy and Yuyu gave me full service a couple of times but this is due to the constant visits. This last visit was with yuyu. Best massage ever. They actually Do a good massage here. 35 for hour and 40 for HJ didn't ask for FS this time because the massage had me drained.
-
10-09-20 17:45 #22763Senior Member

Posts: 101Thank you, it is great to read of such a wonderful experience. Mow I need to find a way to make it to that place.
Originally Posted by MrHoudini
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 17:13 #22762Banned Member

Posts: 308Inbox is full
Empty some trash big guy. I've got a unicorn for you.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 15:44 #22761Senior Member

Posts: 45I wish! Not that I know of!
Originally Posted by Gulongitlog
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 14:04 #22760Senior Member

Posts: 6740 hhr + 120.
Originally Posted by SureWhyNot1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 10:47 #22759Senior Member

Posts: 107Just wondering you mentioned a couple of busty ones frm your previous post. Do any of them offer Russian / tf finish?
Originally Posted by DonJuanCarlos
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 03:16 #22758Senior Member

Posts: 1143New F C
You should check out New FC in Santa Ana. The old grannies are still there. I heard that Papasan has a #3 shop.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 03:13 #22757Senior Member

Posts: 1143There is a Liquor store in front you can buy booze or sodas.
Originally Posted by LeatherNeck14
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 02:28 #22756Senior Member

Posts: 45Different with every girl. Yes YMMV! I'd say typical HJ / HE, top off, roaming etc.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 01:55 #22755Senior Member

Posts: 334$60
When you say $60, what does that include? And I know it's YMMV. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DonJuanCarlos
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 00:28 #22754Regular Member

Posts: 18F and C
I saw Nancy at Happy in Santa Ana. I recognised another GILF in the lobby area that also worked at F and C. Nancy was a no go on FS and said boom boom next time. She also quoted a much higher $ than normal, so not sure what is going on there. Maybe she confused me for a newbie or maybe they are under stricter management.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





