Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 597 of 920 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 647 697 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 13796
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4856

    Generic ad with two girls

    Has anyone had dream of the generic ads on rub ratings offering two girls?

    Example.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/141124

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/155182

    Obviously not going to be those girls, but curious about two girls at the same time.

  2. #4855
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    Went to go see Mia at 2188. Got the switcheroo and got Vivian. I can't imagine that mia would have been much better. Vivian was amazing. Did the 200 for 2 pops. Tipped another 100 for (2) BBBJ and dfk. Went for an hour and 10 minutes. That's basically the price of KP. The room isn't nearly as nice as KP, but the girls are younger.
    What did Vivian look like?

  3. #4854

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccdog87  [View Original Post]
    I booked an hour with Mya PSE halfway through she got on her phone and started texting the other girls I think I was too big for her so another girl came in, I didn't get her name (probably hotter than 'Mia') she was asking for another 300 for both of them; then in third girl came in really skinny almost looked Thai and they asked for 300 more dollars and I said 600 total is all I have; after figuring out Venmo / quick pay; I fucked all three of them and it was ridiculous; they were arguing the entire time but it was definitely a weird fantasy. I feel like I have to share this, I never post reviews, mostly just read what you guys say then go indulge.

    It was literally like one of those Jap pornos where 3 girls worship you, except they were mostly arguing the entire time, I couldn't understand a word. If you go, be gentle; the only girl that could take it proper was the really skinny Thai looking girl.
    Hahaha. Perfect first review. BTW, the skinny thai looking girl is Mia. It looks like initially you got the bait and switch. Glad it worked out!!

  4. #4853

    Apple / Carly

    Heard a rumor that she might be visiting Chicago around the 21st of this month.

  5. #4852

    Asian Bunnies

    Anyone partake lately? I need a replacement for KP since they lost my info. I am on the north side of the city so something in the area is ideal. Any recommendations?

  6. #4851

  7. #4850

    2188

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    Charlie what would we all do without your continued, excellent contributions. Hope to catch up with you soon.

    Thanks and stay safe.
    I booked an hour with Mya PSE halfway through she got on her phone and started texting the other girls I think I was too big for her so another girl came in, I didn't get her name (probably hotter than 'Mia') she was asking for another 300 for both of them; then in third girl came in really skinny almost looked Thai and they asked for 300 more dollars and I said 600 total is all I have; after figuring out Venmo / quick pay; I fucked all three of them and it was ridiculous; they were arguing the entire time but it was definitely a weird fantasy. I feel like I have to share this, I never post reviews, mostly just read what you guys say then go indulge.

    It was literally like one of those Jap pornos where 3 girls worship you, except they were mostly arguing the entire time, I couldn't understand a word. If you go, be gentle; the only girl that could take it proper was the really skinny Thai looking girl.

  8. #4849

    Vivian

    Went to go see Mia at 2188. Got the switcheroo and got Vivian. I can't imagine that mia would have been much better. Vivian was amazing. Did the 200 for 2 pops. Tipped another 100 for (2) BBBJ and dfk. Went for an hour and 10 minutes. That's basically the price of KP. The room isn't nearly as nice as KP, but the girls are younger.

  9. #4848

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWeir  [View Original Post]
    These apts have a good crew. The girl I drew was hot as fuck. Late 20's. Nice boobs and ass. Only problem was her attitude and she couldn't speak english. I went in and she asked for money first and like always I said after the deed. She had a problem with it and I had to leave. Later the phone operator texts me that no money no fun. What a shame.
    Do you have a link? Sounds like you actually haven't partakes yet?

  10. #4847

    Apts in Lisle 134x

    These apts have a good crew. The girl I drew was hot as fuck. Late 20's. Nice boobs and ass. Only problem was her attitude and she couldn't speak english. I went in and she asked for money first and like always I said after the deed. She had a problem with it and I had to leave. Later the phone operator texts me that no money no fun. What a shame.

  11. #4846

    Apartment

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know which place is he talking about with the Thai girl? I don't remember there being a aamp on 31 that is off the expressway.
    I believe he is referring to the place around 610 w 31st street. That's not the exact address. That's the address that they give you when you text them. It's on the same block. Apparently, some of the girls they get are part of the 2188 rotation.

  12. #4845
    Quote Originally Posted by CouldBeCool5  [View Original Post]
    How was SKY at KP?
    Amazing natural breasts. Usually they touch up the pictures of all the girls. Sky's body is so amazing, they don't need to use fake or touched up pictures!

  13. #4844
    Quote Originally Posted by Elpatron  [View Original Post]
    I was going to visit the appt at western got there and parked on south end I was getting ready to make an appointment, but I saw lot of traffic mongers coming out, and some coming in decided not to make the call good thing I didn't. Then I went to the appt on west of the Dan Ryan on 31St th saw a real beautiful Thai girl She was very short like 4' 7" she I donated. 140 did not have changed for the. 130 for the 1/2 hr. She spent a whole hour had a very good time was worth it, but after reading about all this reports on the appts makes it think twice, be careful watch your surroundings stay vigilant.
    Does anyone know which place is he talking about with the Thai girl? I don't remember there being a aamp on 31 that is off the expressway.

  14. #4843

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Apxsys  [View Original Post]
    That is just a matter of a lack of discipline.

    Also, just as a note, some of the girls use their earnings to put children through college and buy apartments for their families. It is not all glamour and wild spending. Most of them make good decisions and good investments. They do go out and party occasionally but not every day. Most of them work hard and save hard. They are ambitious, focused and determined.
    This is accurate. Many different stories out there.

  15. #4842

    Sky KP

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyebrent  [View Original Post]
    I saw sky in glenview. Parking was different, but all was fine.
    How was SKY at KP?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape