Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 596 of 919 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 646 696 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 13784
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4859

    Same thing with me!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccdog87  [View Original Post]
    I booked an hour with Mya PSE halfway through she got on her phone and started texting the other girls I think I was too big for her so another girl came in, I didn't get her name (probably hotter than 'Mia') she was asking for another 300 for both of them; then in third girl came in really skinny almost looked Thai and they asked for 300 more dollars andIt was literally like one of those Jap pornos where 3 girls worship you, except they were mostly arguing the entire time, I couldn't understand a word. If you go, be gentle; the only girl that could take it proper was the really skinny Thai looking girl.
    Booked with "I forgot who". Eyes bugged out when she saw the "Ivory Python"! Draped me and motioned, "One minute". Came back with three girls and undraped me. "Ohhhhhhhh! They said in unison as the soldier was saluting them! Told me three bills. She grabbed an extra Hondo and said," We'll make it good"! (seven total). They started poking and prodding me. One cupped my balls with both hands while the other two gave me a four handed hand job. After a few one yelled," Maggnee! Magnee! Magnee"! "What the hell is a "Magnee"! , I thought. One left and came back with a handful of Magnums (So, that's a Magnee)! They wrapped me up and I heard another "Ohhhhh! They propped one MT up and helped guide her onto me. Barely got the head in when she screamed, " Owee!! Owee! Oweee! This went on for about 5 minutes and she finally got off. She maybe handled maybe four inches. They propped the second on me and within ten minutes she came! There was some moaning but a lot of heavy breathing! She took in maybe six inches. They put the skinny Thai girl on me and I thought," There is no way this girl is going to be able to handle me"! They propped her up and slowly lowered her. She winced in pain. Soon her high pitched screeches turned to low bass moans as her cavern had me nearly eight inches inside her! She got down to nine and she screamed,'Yes! Yes! Yes"! Suddenly, the door flew open! A short older Asian lady stood at the door! The Thai gal) Mya) pulled out and the mamasn stood there with her hands covering her mouth! She cynically grinned slowly closed the door. Mya then slid back on me while the two other girls stroked me. Pressure built up in me and with Mya being ten inches deep and the other gals firmly squeezing my base, I blew up the cover! They slowly pulled Mya off my cum-filled dick and she gingerly limped out the room. The other two cleaned me up and dressed me (Making sure to properly fit my dick back in my shorts.

    On the way out, I saw momasan standing by the doorway. She grabbed me by my shoulder, lowered me to her face and whispered in my ear," Next time you cum see me, ok"? I winked, gave her a kiss and left.

  2. #4858

    Why 2188 is only having young girls now

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    Went to go see Mia at 2188. Got the switcheroo and got Vivian. I can't imagine that mia would have been much better. Vivian was amazing. Did the 200 for 2 pops. Tipped another 100 for (2) BBBJ and dfk. Went for an hour and 10 minutes. That's basically the price of KP. The room isn't nearly as nice as KP, but the girls are younger.
    Thanks for the mini review. Too bad you missed Mia, but glad to see you had a good time anyway. I saw Vivian and the 3rd girl on my way out after seeing Mia and I can confirm both are young. If you are willing to spend 300, then you should just ask to do the Dongguan the next time for 280. It includes all the activities you listed, plus catbath and ass licking.

    I wanted to explain why 2188 is only having young girls now. An apartment gets its girls in 2 ways. The first way is they advertise on wechat. But the most effective way is through word of mouth. Girls who do apartment are in it to make as much money as possible. If a girl makes 19K in 10 days, what do you think she is going to do when she gets home. She is going to tell her friends. What does this mean? It means a lot of girls want to go work at 2188, which means 2188 gets to have their picks of girls. This is why they are only having young girls now. You might have noticed that I have been writing a few reviews of 2188 girls lately. Why. Because I want 2188 to stay hot, so they can keep bringing young pussy. I don't care if you think I am hyping them too much. All I care is young pussy, as should you. Where are you going to find someone like the famous busty Coco for 130 hhr /160 an hour. To address the complains that you guys have about line out of the door, the booker will try to have 3 girls per rotation. I already got confirmation that the next rotation (starting this Sunday) will also have 3 girls. Let's keep visiting them so that we can keep getting fresh young pussy.

  3. #4857

    Mia was the 3rd girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccdog87  [View Original Post]
    I booked an hour with Mya PSE halfway through she got on her phone and started texting the other girls I think I was too big for her so another girl came in, I didn't get her name (probably hotter than 'Mia') she was asking for another 300 for both of them; then in third girl came in really skinny almost looked Thai and they asked for 300 more dollars and I said 600 total is all I have; after figuring out Venmo / quick pay; I fucked all three of them and it was ridiculous; they were arguing the entire time but it was definitely a weird fantasy. I feel like I have to share this, I never post reviews, mostly just read what you guys say then go indulge.

    It was literally like one of those Jap pornos where 3 girls worship you, except they were mostly arguing the entire time, I couldn't understand a word. If you go, be gentle; the only girl that could take it proper was the really skinny Thai looking girl.
    I checked with Mia. She said she was the 3rd girl that went in. She said she made you cum in like 10 minutes after you could not cum for an hour.

    She said they were not arguing. That is just how Chinese people talk. She said all 3 of them were licking you good and giving you nice service, so how could they be arguing.

    Guys, you need to listen to me. When I said Mia is a super nympho, she really is. Only a suepr nympho can handle a big guy like him. Tomorrow is her last working day.

  4. #4856

    Generic ad with two girls

    Has anyone had dream of the generic ads on rub ratings offering two girls?

    Example.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/141124

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/155182

    Obviously not going to be those girls, but curious about two girls at the same time.

  5. #4855
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    Went to go see Mia at 2188. Got the switcheroo and got Vivian. I can't imagine that mia would have been much better. Vivian was amazing. Did the 200 for 2 pops. Tipped another 100 for (2) BBBJ and dfk. Went for an hour and 10 minutes. That's basically the price of KP. The room isn't nearly as nice as KP, but the girls are younger.
    What did Vivian look like?

  6. #4854

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccdog87  [View Original Post]
    I booked an hour with Mya PSE halfway through she got on her phone and started texting the other girls I think I was too big for her so another girl came in, I didn't get her name (probably hotter than 'Mia') she was asking for another 300 for both of them; then in third girl came in really skinny almost looked Thai and they asked for 300 more dollars and I said 600 total is all I have; after figuring out Venmo / quick pay; I fucked all three of them and it was ridiculous; they were arguing the entire time but it was definitely a weird fantasy. I feel like I have to share this, I never post reviews, mostly just read what you guys say then go indulge.

    It was literally like one of those Jap pornos where 3 girls worship you, except they were mostly arguing the entire time, I couldn't understand a word. If you go, be gentle; the only girl that could take it proper was the really skinny Thai looking girl.
    Hahaha. Perfect first review. BTW, the skinny thai looking girl is Mia. It looks like initially you got the bait and switch. Glad it worked out!!

  7. #4853

    Apple / Carly

    Heard a rumor that she might be visiting Chicago around the 21st of this month.

  8. #4852

    Asian Bunnies

    Anyone partake lately? I need a replacement for KP since they lost my info. I am on the north side of the city so something in the area is ideal. Any recommendations?

  9. #4851

  10. #4850

    2188

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    Charlie what would we all do without your continued, excellent contributions. Hope to catch up with you soon.

    Thanks and stay safe.
    I booked an hour with Mya PSE halfway through she got on her phone and started texting the other girls I think I was too big for her so another girl came in, I didn't get her name (probably hotter than 'Mia') she was asking for another 300 for both of them; then in third girl came in really skinny almost looked Thai and they asked for 300 more dollars and I said 600 total is all I have; after figuring out Venmo / quick pay; I fucked all three of them and it was ridiculous; they were arguing the entire time but it was definitely a weird fantasy. I feel like I have to share this, I never post reviews, mostly just read what you guys say then go indulge.

    It was literally like one of those Jap pornos where 3 girls worship you, except they were mostly arguing the entire time, I couldn't understand a word. If you go, be gentle; the only girl that could take it proper was the really skinny Thai looking girl.

  11. #4849

    Vivian

    Went to go see Mia at 2188. Got the switcheroo and got Vivian. I can't imagine that mia would have been much better. Vivian was amazing. Did the 200 for 2 pops. Tipped another 100 for (2) BBBJ and dfk. Went for an hour and 10 minutes. That's basically the price of KP. The room isn't nearly as nice as KP, but the girls are younger.

  12. #4848

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWeir  [View Original Post]
    These apts have a good crew. The girl I drew was hot as fuck. Late 20's. Nice boobs and ass. Only problem was her attitude and she couldn't speak english. I went in and she asked for money first and like always I said after the deed. She had a problem with it and I had to leave. Later the phone operator texts me that no money no fun. What a shame.
    Do you have a link? Sounds like you actually haven't partakes yet?

  13. #4847

    Apts in Lisle 134x

    These apts have a good crew. The girl I drew was hot as fuck. Late 20's. Nice boobs and ass. Only problem was her attitude and she couldn't speak english. I went in and she asked for money first and like always I said after the deed. She had a problem with it and I had to leave. Later the phone operator texts me that no money no fun. What a shame.

  14. #4846

    Apartment

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know which place is he talking about with the Thai girl? I don't remember there being a aamp on 31 that is off the expressway.
    I believe he is referring to the place around 610 w 31st street. That's not the exact address. That's the address that they give you when you text them. It's on the same block. Apparently, some of the girls they get are part of the 2188 rotation.

  15. #4845
    Quote Originally Posted by CouldBeCool5  [View Original Post]
    How was SKY at KP?
    Amazing natural breasts. Usually they touch up the pictures of all the girls. Sky's body is so amazing, they don't need to use fake or touched up pictures!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape