Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17662

    Any info

    Saw her ad want to see if any of you have any info on her.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/721576054247

  2. #17661

    Eros

    Look like Eros is picking up, except for 1 or 2 old ugly local faces.

  3. #17660
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this week. She has a very safe incall that doesn't raise any red flags. Would see again but do the 30 min. She give a great BBBJ and uses toys. Very nice, great conversation, but is heavier than her pictures. If you are into BBW than this is your woman.
    She has been always about skill and service with pretty face.

  4. #17659

    Black

    So wondering if my fellow mongers could help me out here. Been looking for a nice black girl but haven't been able to find one I like. Anyone have any recommendations? Would love a black MILF. If anyone knows anything I would greatly appreciate it. Stay safe.

  5. #17658
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Blaisen

    This little hottie I've seen before maybe 2 months ago. Not the pictures which kind of pissed me off but really cute so went with it anyway. Everything covered a 7 on CBJ skill. Nice small but plump booty which was nice and took it well. $.4 hh. Worth it would repeat again.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...uaion/33807593

  6. #17657
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Kamille

    Just got a text from her and she's back by airport. For those that know she's a keeper pretty little spinner with a good attitude.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/553194063609

  7. #17656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree, queen is a cool down to earth provider, however I prefer her friend Nikki, little chocolate buttaface spinner. She'd has been mia not sure what happened to her but she is on my list of atf's.
    That was awhile ago and yes Nikki was a freak loved anal but they got into it few months back and last I heard she on vacation in riverside.

  8. #17655

    Petersburg Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Glad I was RTFF, just texted her to set up something. Anyone clean & petite with a fairly safe location around Petersburg and Dinwiddie?
    You got mail.

  9. #17654

    Tonight

    Will be getting in Richmond late tonight, a little before midnight. Anyone have a reliable spinner that might need a little help, that they would like to share contact info? Looking for outcall. If not I understand completely.

  10. #17653

    Caroline Costello

    Saw her this week. She has a very safe incall that doesn't raise any red flags. Would see again but do the 30 min. She give a great BBBJ and uses toys. Very nice, great conversation, but is heavier than her pictures. If you are into BBW than this is your woman.

  11. #17652

    Serena Petersburg

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    She's a crackhead thief with a handler who helps.
    Glad I was RTFF, just texted her to set up something. Anyone clean & petite with a fairly safe location around Petersburg and Dinwiddie?

  12. #17651

    Alexandra

    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    Anybody remember Sarah's friend Alex? I do and she is a real cutie. I spent a wonderful dream with her and would recommend her anytime. Private residence, GFE, DATY, 69, dog, mish. We did it all and no clock watching. PM for number. $. 4 for all you can stand. Smaller girl, not a spinner, comfortable.

    Be safe and have fun.
    Thanks to Hope for her contact number. I agree that is she super cute and probably in her mid 20's. Private residence was nice and there was no one there that I could tell but her which put me more at ease. Outside I didn't notice any onlookers and the neighborhood is nice and quiet. She guided me upstairs to her room and we chatted for a bit and then got down to business. I can confirm all the above from Hope in terms of service and cost and she seemed to get into the session and was not mechanical at all. Treat her well she is new and sweet. Contact Hope for her digits.

  13. #17650
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleCal  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about taking the plunge since I will be in the area. Any reviews on this one?

    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...e/986717211699
    From what I've seen she's legit but a butter face. Only seen one or two reports though, so if you take the plunge let us know how it goes.

  14. #17649

    Midlothian Blonde

    https://skipthegames.com/img/008/MjA...g0ZWJmMThj.jpg

    Met up with this one recently. Pics are pretty accurate. Does smoke but it wasn't too strong in the room. Staying near Speaks Drive in Midlothian. Younger and down to earth with a bubbly type personality. I recommend.

  15. #17648

    Any reviews on this one

    Thinking about taking the plunge since I will be in the area. Any reviews on this one?

    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...e/986717211699

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape