Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,451 to 21,465 of 44244
-
10-08-20 23:39 #22794Senior Member

Posts: 78It is saw Tiffany there last week still has that tight little package.
Originally Posted by Spudb
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 23:12 #22793Senior Member

Posts: 38Le palace
Is that 60 $ tip include BJ?
Originally Posted by DonJuanCarlos
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 22:47 #22792Senior Member

Posts: 648F & C Sold?
I heard a rumor that Papasan with glasses sold the infamous Foot Reflexology shop. He has other locations. If he sold it, are there new providers there? There was some mention that Nancy was working at the Santa Ana shop. Anyone know if my post is BS?
-
10-08-20 20:50 #22791Regular Member

Posts: 18Bff
Does anyone know if Bff foot spa in Santa Ana is open?
-
10-08-20 17:07 #22790Senior Member

Posts: 101Where did you go and what did she do?
Originally Posted by TheRealTruth
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 15:08 #22789Senior Member

Posts: 6320x E Warner ave.
Originally Posted by Morongo
[View Original Post]
Santa Ana.
-
10-08-20 14:26 #22788Senior Member

Posts: 27What's the damage here? May want to try this place out.
Originally Posted by BlaBla
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 13:36 #22787Senior Member

Posts: 137Sounds like this at Fair and Harbor in CM.
Originally Posted by DonJuanCarlos
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 13:27 #22786Senior Member

Posts: 45Entry is $40. Use to be $30 for the rooms w / no doors, then $35 for the rooms with. Now it's just $40 that's for an hour. I think 90 minutes is maybe $60.
Originally Posted by BTrain
[View Original Post]
As far as tips. Most of the girls are happy with $60. If you go for 60 min, maybe more tip is expected. Of course YMMV. It's always good to get the girl to remember and like you.
And be their VIP but that takes time aaand lots of mulah! So Aroma is the spot and there's other massages spot near it? Thanks and have fun!
-
10-08-20 13:26 #22785Senior Member

Posts: 45Entry is $40. Use to be $30 for the rooms w / no doors, then $40 for the rooms with. Now it's just $40 that's for an hour. I think 90 minutes is maybe $60.
Originally Posted by BTrain
[View Original Post]
As far as tips. Most of the girls are happy with $60. If you go for 60 min, maybe more tip is expected. Of course YMMV. It's always good to get the girl to remember and like you.
And be their VIP but that takes time and lots of mulah! So Aroma is the spot and there's other massages spot near it? Thanks and have fun!
-
10-08-20 12:56 #22784Senior Member

Posts: 82LePalace
DonJuanCarlos, thanks for the intel on LePalace. Very helpful. What is the typical entry and tip amount? Do you usually go for 30 minutes or 1 hour?
Regarding Fair Dr in Costa Mesa, I know that Aroma is a nuru spot with higher tip amounts than standard HJ places. Seems like there are FS spots as well. Don't think there's anything quite like LePalace there.
-
10-08-20 11:59 #22783Senior Member

Posts: 32Ari
I was wondering the same. I was told (by Havana) that she's no longer there. I texted the number I have for her and got no response for a bit. Then a response that said "Hi how have you been etc. " I asked where she was working and got no reply. Then another a day later saying she was working that day. When I asked where, no reply again. I'm assuming the number belongs to Havana and it hasn't been Ari.
Originally Posted by Santooki
[View Original Post]
She was my ATF too; so hopefully she's alright and hopefully she pops up on the radar again.
-
10-08-20 11:57 #22782Regular Member

Posts: 17Walnut saver
Tried it out and well it was an experience but won't be going back and my butt now hurts.
-
10-08-20 11:31 #22781Senior Member

Posts: 53New F&C (Looking For Clues)
I'm having Fish & Chips withdrawals. I spent all day yesterday trying to find the supposed new location for F&C. The only massage places were older already established spots that I knew weren't it. Any additional details would be greatly appreciated if possible. I need my GILF fix!
-
10-08-20 02:07 #22780Senior Member

Posts: 45Where is this spot? TIA!
Originally Posted by LaidBack59
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





