Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 7074
-
10-09-20 20:02 #2769Senior Member

Posts: 89Info on New Girls?
LC finally has some new talent looking sexy af. Any info?
Sidney. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/54877257/#.
Pictures look TGTBT, but she's got videos posted. If she's real and the pics and videos are legit, I'll be breaking the bank (and hopefully my moratorium on going bare).
Piper. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/54896509/.
She's got ads in Tryst too. Seems legit. And sexy.
Christina. https://tryst.link/escort/christina1702.
No face pics, but intriguing spinner possibility.
-
10-09-20 19:57 #2768Senior Member

Posts: 51Sidney
We met incall, nice location downtown.
She has an amazing personality pics 100% (seriously) and I had an even better visit this time than the last. I def agree with a post I read that she knows her worth. Donation is surprisingly reasonable considering the quality, I honestly think her donation is too low. QV 100 hhr 150 hr 200. She actually had a butt plug and seems open minded to almost anything but BBFS. I almost took a pass when I saw ads thinking they were bs but I'm glad I went for it. When leaving I found that I parked in a locked structure that requires a key card and she was even willing to help me in. Go with confidence and Treat her well.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/54877257/
-
10-09-20 12:23 #2767Senior Member

Posts: 139Anyone tried this preggo?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/54881751/
I've been wanting to try one for a while but there's not exactly a lot of choices out there.
-
10-08-20 17:35 #2766Senior Member

Posts: 226See my response to Edater's post regarding Sophia. Seems to be mostly scam ads.
Originally Posted by Edater
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 17:30 #2765Senior Member

Posts: 226Wow thank you for TOFTT. I had been looking at her based the comments. Goes to show that is mostly bait and switch. I've been trying to get a hold of Scarlett but from the one text convo I had with her she seems unfriendly. I did have one good experience with Karina. $2 cfs non-GFE but young, cute with great tits.
Originally Posted by Edater;5014079[URL
-
10-08-20 16:11 #2764Senior Member

Posts: 344Active Provider Sites
https://www.slixa.com
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
https://www.eccie.net
Tryst I believe is from down under Australia based I think.
However, the now defunct Red Tryst site was made by almost certain a former OC monger.
Hence the dubbed "Red Tryst Crew".
-
10-08-20 15:32 #2763Senior Member

Posts: 29Anyone?
Anyone seen this chick?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/54855065/
-
10-08-20 15:01 #2762Senior Member

Posts: 63Thanks, I'm still looking for a fun / good provider in Chula Vista area.
Originally Posted by Edater;5014079[URL
-
10-08-20 13:00 #2761Senior Member

Posts: 130Active Provider Websites
All escort sites have their share of scam listings. Finding new legit providers is less about any one site than it is about an aggregate of information from various sources regarding a listing you may be curious about. Personally, I think PD and HX are great. HX has the advantage of messaging hobbyists and reviewers, one of my preferred methods of getting a broader picture of the provider. PD has a far greater selection of providers. Everyone is constantly up in arms about the nature of the PD review system, which I get. But, there is still a ton of information to be gathered on PD, which, used correctly, can lead to plenty of helpful info. In addition, reviewers sometimes have email info on their profiles, allowing you to reach out and possibly get a direct report. Rates do tend to be higher through PD than HX, so try to find your PD interests on HX before contacting. Aside from those two, I never use the sites listed above. To be honest, I'd be afraid to meet anyone I knew only from Adultlook, Adultsearch, or Skip The Games. Those just seem like bottom-feeder sites, to me. A couple more obvious suggestions:
Originally Posted by Edater
[View Original Post]
TER - Still the gold standard for review systems, as far as I'm concerned. The problem here is, there is very little to no participation on the part of younger, newer providers there. Seriously, take a look at the top 100 list for San Diego. I think the median age for provider is around 45 on that list. And, a fair portion of providers on that list aren't even active anymore. And if you take a look at the local ad board, it's basically one or two old providers that post regularly. The local discussion board is dead as well. I really wish TER would do something to try to involve the younger generation more actively. Nonetheless, on a non-local level, there is a ton of largely verifiable info there about a lot of great providers.
EROS - Has it's share of scam, or unverifiable, listings but, it's still a place where some top providers, local and touring, post. No review or messaging system but, there's usually info available for you to use with your own research methods.
TRYST - I think this site was started by a provider. Meaning, I believe it has been built to deter scam listings and be a reliable place for legit providers to advertise. My instinct is, there are largely legit, verifiable providers on this site.
-
10-07-20 20:07 #2760Senior Member

Posts: 41Avoid
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/54818418/
Sophia Chula Vista Carlsbad. Very old unattractive woman with fake tits. Friendly but all business. Everything covered and rushed. Waste of money and time. FWIW.
-
10-07-20 17:50 #2759Senior Member

Posts: 41Active provider websites.
Here are the ones I know of and visit:
Private Delights. Few legit ladies, thousands of BS reviews. Really garbage but it's already been discussed here in depth.
Skip the Games. Sexy pictures but very few legit ladies and tons of scam ads. Not great.
Humaniplex. Well, uh, yeah you know, not great. Probably better if money is sent to them.
Adultlook. Some legit providers but mostly double ads or scams. Same women, rarely anyone new. Some reviews but access is limited. Also want money.
Adultsearch. Again some legit providers. If a provider just comes to town she might post here first. Decent site, but way, way too many scam ads.
Please continue the list.
-
10-07-20 17:40 #2758Regular Member

Posts: 6I don't lie- period. I could not believe it. She seemed drunk, and it could have turned out bad for her.
Originally Posted by AverageChump
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 17:23 #2757Banned Member

Posts: 40I agree about Strong Hands. Not that Natalia. There are about 4 Natalias on RR. This one says she is in Clairemont Mesa. Actually Kearney Mesa on Balboa.
Originally Posted by EH09M3
[View Original Post]
Location:*Clairemont mesa Provider I'd: #145685.
Busty sexy Latina * * * 38 dd! Must experience!
-
10-07-20 00:15 #2756Senior Member

Posts: 205Strong Hands
Ugh, I've warned hobbyists in this forum about Strong Hands Natalia. I'll say it one more time, even though it is too late for Bailey88, there is a reason she uses someone else's pictures. She is more like Strong Face. Sorry if you didn't see my previous warning.
Originally Posted by Bailey88
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 18:39 #2755Senior Member

Posts: 138I second this motion!
PD reviews are only useful for screening to see other ladies. They're BS reviews because most of my reviews there are BS.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






