Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,031 to 24,045 of 41302
-
10-09-20 07:28 #17272Senior Member

Posts: 74If I had to guess, I'd have to say kissing and Greek. I base that on what it says in her services. But you'd have to ask her.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 06:43 #17271Regular Member

Posts: 4Any info on Best Car Date
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/044664942961
Anyone had the pleasure of "Best Car Date"?
-
10-09-20 04:50 #17270Senior Member

Posts: 316What are the "2 hard no-go's" she mentions in her ad?
Originally Posted by Fakeadd5
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 01:48 #17269Senior Member

Posts: 1062The Point had a documentery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTleL1hmGx0
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
SWans then are like EROS girls now, LOL.
-
10-08-20 23:15 #17268Senior Member

Posts: 100Sexy lexy
I don't know if there's been any reviews on this one but I decided to go pay a visit. She's a tiny little thing like a sex doll When I walked into the Room she was excited about how tall I was so she stood on the bed and wanted to know if I could hold her while standing and do the deed (which I did). Good mic skills by the way she can remove her teeth and really sing into the mic. But I do have to say one of the best features about her is that she has a very very very tiny little parking garage almost thought I was going to have to abort the mission but she was a trooper and we finally got the truck into the garage. Wasn't a clock watcher and took directions very well and was very very laid back and fun to be around. I would definitely repeat and as usual. YMMV.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/011087717274
-
10-08-20 22:21 #17267Senior Member

Posts: 266I agree
She is a nice and good looking young lady, but she is a heavy needle user, it is something to keep in mind. Comms are also terrible, likely because you have to catch her between highs. But she's never given me any issues once I've arrived.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 18:09 #17266Senior Member

Posts: 63Dani
Pics are accurate. Comms are good. Dream was decent, no clock watching She is a nice girl. Chill and respectful. IMO the main reason to the price is the location quite horrible and the lack of concrete offers. Despite that I would probably repeat.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 17:49 #17265Senior Member

Posts: 207Savannah
How does she look? It looks like she's got baby damage or a gut.
Originally Posted by BG622
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 17:31 #17264Senior Member

Posts: 107All in girl
There was 1 or 2 reviews, looking for them now. Think she also posted as Marissa.
Originally Posted by SimplyGr8
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 17:29 #17263Senior Member

Posts: 107Believe so
The number in the post is the last number I had for Sugar / JD. Face does look a bit different but I'm used to seeing her with her hair down and wearing glasses, at least on arrival.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 17:13 #17262Senior Member

Posts: 347Isabella / Sugar?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/313213125906
Is this Sugar? If so she seems to have lost some weight.
-
10-08-20 16:58 #17261Senior Member

Posts: 44West Side All In girl. No Name
Saw her ad, and was wondering if there were any reports of her.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/586758507458
-
10-08-20 15:25 #17260Senior Member

Posts: 51Savannah
Paid a visit this afternoon and was pleasantly surprised. Decent mic skills tight sweet kitty and can take a pounding. Staying in the Country on Salisbury. No drama extremely eager to please.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/savannahnew-girl-in-town-2058/160215035386
-
10-08-20 13:50 #17259Senior Member

Posts: 919Teagan
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/380875411232
Looks legit. Anybody familiar with her?
-
10-08-20 13:11 #17258Senior Member

Posts: 186NeNe
Anybody seen NeNe?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/992456147305










Reply With Quote





