Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 288 of 472 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 338 388 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 7073
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2768

    Sidney

    We met incall, nice location downtown.

    She has an amazing personality pics 100% (seriously) and I had an even better visit this time than the last. I def agree with a post I read that she knows her worth. Donation is surprisingly reasonable considering the quality, I honestly think her donation is too low. QV 100 hhr 150 hr 200. She actually had a butt plug and seems open minded to almost anything but BBFS. I almost took a pass when I saw ads thinking they were bs but I'm glad I went for it. When leaving I found that I parked in a locked structure that requires a key card and she was even willing to help me in. Go with confidence and Treat her well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/54877257/

  2. #2767

    Anyone tried this preggo?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/54881751/

    I've been wanting to try one for a while but there's not exactly a lot of choices out there.

  3. #2766
    Quote Originally Posted by Edater  [View Original Post]
    Here are the ones I know of and visit:

    Private Delights. Few legit ladies, thousands of BS reviews. Really garbage but it's already been discussed here in depth.

    Skip the Games. Sexy pictures but very few legit ladies and tons of scam ads. Not great.

    Humaniplex. Well, uh, yeah you know, not great. Probably better if money is sent to them.

    Adultlook. Some legit providers but mostly double ads or scams. Same women, rarely anyone new. Some reviews but access is limited. Also want money.

    Adultsearch. Again some legit providers. If a provider just comes to town she might post here first. Decent site, but way, way too many scam ads.

    Please continue the list.
    See my response to Edater's post regarding Sophia. Seems to be mostly scam ads.

  4. #2765
    Quote Originally Posted by Edater;5014079[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/sandiego/54818418/[/URL]

    Sophia Chula Vista Carlsbad. Very old unattractive woman with fake tits. Friendly but all business. Everything covered and rushed. Waste of money and time. FWIW.
    Wow thank you for TOFTT. I had been looking at her based the comments. Goes to show that is mostly bait and switch. I've been trying to get a hold of Scarlett but from the one text convo I had with her she seems unfriendly. I did have one good experience with Karina. $2 cfs non-GFE but young, cute with great tits.

  5. #2764

    Active Provider Sites

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDwn  [View Original Post]
    All escort sites have their share of scam listings. Finding new legit providers is less about any one site than it is about an aggregate of information from various sources regarding a listing you may be curious about. Personally, I think PD and HX are great. HX has the advantage of messaging hobbyists and reviewers, one of my preferred methods of getting a broader picture of the provider. PD has a far greater selection of providers. Everyone is constantly up in arms about the nature of the PD review system, which I get. But, there is still a ton of information to be gathered on PD, which, used correctly, can lead to plenty of helpful info. In addition, reviewers sometimes have email info on their profiles, allowing you to reach out and possibly get a direct report. Rates do tend to be higher through PD than HX, so try to find your PD interests on HX before contacting. Aside from those two, I never use the sites listed above. To be honest, I'd be afraid to meet anyone I knew only from Adultlook, Adultsearch, or Skip The Games. Those just seem like bottom-feeder sites, to me. A couple more obvious suggestions:

    TER - Still the gold standard for review systems, as far as I'm concerned. The problem here is, there is very little to no participation on the part of younger, newer providers there. Seriously, take a look at the top 100 list for San Diego. I think the median age for provider is around 45 on that list. And, a fair portion of providers on that list aren't even active anymore. And if you take a look at the local ad board, it's basically one or two old providers that post regularly. The local discussion board is dead as well. I really wish TER would do something to try to involve the younger generation more actively. Nonetheless, on a non-local level, there is a ton of largely verifiable info there about a lot of great providers.

    EROS - Has it's share of scam, or unverifiable, listings but, it's still a place where some top providers, local and touring, post. No review or messaging system but, there's usually info available for you to use with your own research methods.

    TRYST - I think this site was started by a provider. Meaning, I believe it has been built to deter scam listings and be a reliable place for legit providers to advertise. My instinct is, there are largely legit, verifiable providers on this site.
    https://www.slixa.com

    https://www.eccie.net

    Tryst I believe is from down under Australia based I think.

    However, the now defunct Red Tryst site was made by almost certain a former OC monger.

    Hence the dubbed "Red Tryst Crew".

  6. #2763

  7. #2762
    Quote Originally Posted by Edater;5014079[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/sandiego/54818418/[/URL]

    Sophia Chula Vista Carlsbad. Very old unattractive woman with fake tits. Friendly but all business. Everything covered and rushed. Waste of money and time. FWIW.
    Thanks, I'm still looking for a fun / good provider in Chula Vista area.

  8. #2761

    Active Provider Websites

    Quote Originally Posted by Edater  [View Original Post]
    Here are the ones I know of and visit:

    Private Delights. Few legit ladies, thousands of BS reviews. Really garbage but it's already been discussed here in depth.

    Skip the Games. Sexy pictures but very few legit ladies and tons of scam ads. Not great.

    Humaniplex. Well, uh, yeah you know, not great. Probably better if money is sent to them.

    Adultlook. Some legit providers but mostly double ads or scams. Same women, rarely anyone new. Some reviews but access is limited. Also want money.

    Adultsearch. Again some legit providers. If a provider just comes to town she might post here first. Decent site, but way, way too many scam ads.

    Please continue the list.
    All escort sites have their share of scam listings. Finding new legit providers is less about any one site than it is about an aggregate of information from various sources regarding a listing you may be curious about. Personally, I think PD and HX are great. HX has the advantage of messaging hobbyists and reviewers, one of my preferred methods of getting a broader picture of the provider. PD has a far greater selection of providers. Everyone is constantly up in arms about the nature of the PD review system, which I get. But, there is still a ton of information to be gathered on PD, which, used correctly, can lead to plenty of helpful info. In addition, reviewers sometimes have email info on their profiles, allowing you to reach out and possibly get a direct report. Rates do tend to be higher through PD than HX, so try to find your PD interests on HX before contacting. Aside from those two, I never use the sites listed above. To be honest, I'd be afraid to meet anyone I knew only from Adultlook, Adultsearch, or Skip The Games. Those just seem like bottom-feeder sites, to me. A couple more obvious suggestions:

    TER - Still the gold standard for review systems, as far as I'm concerned. The problem here is, there is very little to no participation on the part of younger, newer providers there. Seriously, take a look at the top 100 list for San Diego. I think the median age for provider is around 45 on that list. And, a fair portion of providers on that list aren't even active anymore. And if you take a look at the local ad board, it's basically one or two old providers that post regularly. The local discussion board is dead as well. I really wish TER would do something to try to involve the younger generation more actively. Nonetheless, on a non-local level, there is a ton of largely verifiable info there about a lot of great providers.

    EROS - Has it's share of scam, or unverifiable, listings but, it's still a place where some top providers, local and touring, post. No review or messaging system but, there's usually info available for you to use with your own research methods.

    TRYST - I think this site was started by a provider. Meaning, I believe it has been built to deter scam listings and be a reliable place for legit providers to advertise. My instinct is, there are largely legit, verifiable providers on this site.

  9. #2760

    Avoid

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/54818418/

    Sophia Chula Vista Carlsbad. Very old unattractive woman with fake tits. Friendly but all business. Everything covered and rushed. Waste of money and time. FWIW.

  10. #2759

    Active provider websites.

    Here are the ones I know of and visit:

    Private Delights. Few legit ladies, thousands of BS reviews. Really garbage but it's already been discussed here in depth.

    Skip the Games. Sexy pictures but very few legit ladies and tons of scam ads. Not great.

    Humaniplex. Well, uh, yeah you know, not great. Probably better if money is sent to them.

    Adultlook. Some legit providers but mostly double ads or scams. Same women, rarely anyone new. Some reviews but access is limited. Also want money.

    Adultsearch. Again some legit providers. If a provider just comes to town she might post here first. Decent site, but way, way too many scam ads.

    Please continue the list.

  11. #2758
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    I am not saying your lying about this but I have a really hard time believing it I have seen her quite a few times and honestly could never picture her doing that.
    I don't lie- period. I could not believe it. She seemed drunk, and it could have turned out bad for her.

  12. #2757
    Quote Originally Posted by EH09M3  [View Original Post]
    Ugh, I've warned hobbyists in this forum about Strong Hands Natalia. I'll say it one more time, even though it is too late for Bailey88, there is a reason she uses someone else's pictures. She is more like Strong Face. Sorry if you didn't see my previous warning.
    I agree about Strong Hands. Not that Natalia. There are about 4 Natalias on RR. This one says she is in Clairemont Mesa. Actually Kearney Mesa on Balboa.

    Location:*Clairemont mesa Provider I'd: #145685.

    Busty sexy Latina * * * 38 dd! Must experience!

  13. #2756

    Strong Hands

    Ugh, I've warned hobbyists in this forum about Strong Hands Natalia. I'll say it one more time, even though it is too late for Bailey88, there is a reason she uses someone else's pictures. She is more like Strong Face. Sorry if you didn't see my previous warning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey88  [View Original Post]
    Natalia. Pictures not even close. Boring massage and finish. Mutual touch only allowed with hour session. Glad I didn't spend money on the hour. Toftt.

    RubRatings* *San Diego, CA Body Rubs* * * * Busty Sexy Latina * * * 38 DD! Must Experience!

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/imag...ee0de1823.jpeg

  14. #2755

    I second this motion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Well there's already one for HX and one for Heavenly Hands, so why not? You still have to sift through shill reviews, but at least here, if a monger posts a bad review it won't get deleted.
    PD reviews are only useful for screening to see other ladies. They're BS reviews because most of my reviews there are BS.

  15. #2754

    Natalia

    Natalia. Pictures not even close. Boring massage and finish. Mutual touch only allowed with hour session. Glad I didn't spend money on the hour. Toftt.

    RubRatings* *San Diego, CA Body Rubs* * * * Busty Sexy Latina * * * 38 DD! Must Experience!

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/imag...ee0de1823.jpeg

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape