Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 669 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 719 769 1169 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 19286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9266

    Hot Black Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDickSstyle  [View Original Post]
    Don't see many reviews on black girls. Anyone have any experience with any hot black chicks?
    Well OK. I did get hit up pretty hard on my private messages for hot black girls! LOL. So let me just post it for everyone.

    Before you get too excited, first know that I only have one good option. Secondly, and perhaps more disappointing, is that her incall is in Altamonte Springs.

    Nonetheless, if you're looking for a hot, slender black girl with a nice rack, check out Bianca. $$ / hr. She is pretty direct and particular, so be prepared for that.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...s/750325725600

    If you look closely, you may also recognize her from another high end escort website. But that's all I'm sayin!

  2. #9265
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxPounder  [View Original Post]
    I as well.
    LMAO, someone became extremely popular, very quickly. I sent him a PM as soon as I seen his comment. LOL.

  3. #9264

    Ditto 2

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I'd love that PM as well, Jimmer! Thanks in advance!
    I as well.

  4. #9263

    Ditto!

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDickSstyle  [View Original Post]
    Don't see many reviews on black girls. Anyone have any experience with any hot black chicks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Check you private messages.
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    I'd love some information on the same. Thanks for anything.
    I'd love that PM as well, Jimmer! Thanks in advance!

  5. #9262
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Check you private messages.
    I'd love some information on the same. Thanks for anything.

  6. #9261

    Liberty

    Any info in this lady, says her name is Liberty. Only saw her post twice on STG.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/562517906745
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20201009-073344.jpg‎  

  7. #9260
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDickSstyle  [View Original Post]
    Don't see many reviews on black girls. Anyone have any experience with any hot black chicks?
    Yes. Check you private messages.

  8. #9259

    Brittany in Titusville

    She has a active pic on WYP but I never front anything. If you get her number please share with me on PM, I miss her too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    Would really like to reconnect with Blonde Brittany in Titusville, the numbers I have are not working can someone pm me her info please.

    Thanks.

  9. #9258

    Mailbox full

    DruidMage I can't send you Gia's details because your mailbox is full.

  10. #9257

    Black girls

    Don't see many reviews on black girls. Anyone have any experience with any hot black chicks?

  11. #9256

    Brittany

    Would really like to reconnect with Blonde Brittany in Titusville, the numbers I have are not working can someone pm me her info please.

    Thanks.

  12. #9255

    Gia

    I passed her number to several members, but forgot to mention that her phone has a cracked screen so the messages might come thru garbled. If that's the case, call if you can.

  13. #9254

    Gia

    [QUOTE=TeddeBare;5014627]Theres a ad on stg for a gia with a differant number is that the same gia?/QUOTE]No that is a different Gia.

  14. #9253

    Boss Lady / Adriana back

    Got a text at like 4 AM and looks like she's posting again. Uncle's reservation site seems to confirm.

  15. #9252

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    The number I have ends in 6317. Obviously mine is wrong which explains why I never get a response.
    Theres a ad on stg for a gia with a differant number is that the same gia?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape