Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 614 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 9197
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7037

    Hoards of wild buffalo

    So there's literally hoards of wild buffalo roaming around trop; but if massive desert donkies isn't your thing; where's the next best place to go check? I'm getting kinda tired of getting disappointed with this street.

    I checked North Las Vegas blvd. - crack heads. All crack heads.

    Paradise. More crack heads.

    Twain. WTF is is this shit? This takes ghetto fab to a whole new level.

    Freemont. Boulder; wild martian crack heads; way beyond anything out of total recall from when they visit mars. I'd compare it to bum fights meets crack hoe's gone wild.

    Cmon Vegas. I don't need a TER billion dollar wonder wench; but please something better than desert donkies and crack heads. Grrrr.

  2. #7036

    Trop by BK

    Was out today around 12:30 and saw a WSW walking toward the overpass from BK. She had on short shorts and had 1/2 purple dyed hair. She was larger and had rolls, but she was clearly cruising around.

  3. #7035

    Crazy Blonde Asian

    She's back on Trop at the gas station near the Irish pub.

    Also, I guess she's technically no long a 'streetwalker' because she sits in a wheelchair with a cast on her leg.

  4. #7034
    Quote Originally Posted by Neener75  [View Original Post]
    With the the increased LEO presence since the Raiders season started I'm not even taking the risk. I saw them come out of nowhere and stop a car by the Home Depot two nights ago. With so many other options I'm not even cruising Trop anymore. For those of you that love the thrill of the hunt exercise extreme caution.
    You're discovering what Los Angeles and Oakland already know. You take the Raiders, you get the Raider fans. Those wannabe pimps are going to make it tougher for the lot of you. Happy hunting.

  5. #7033
    Quote Originally Posted by Neener75  [View Original Post]
    With the the increased LEO presence since the Raiders season started I'm not even taking the risk. I saw them come out of nowhere and stop a car by the Home Depot two nights ago. With so many other options I'm not even cruising Trop anymore. For those of you that love the thrill of the hunt exercise extreme caution.
    Agreed. 2 white UC sedan stop on trop across the weekly and another stop in the Chevron parking lot. Sad because there was a good amount of action out.

  6. #7032

    Not Worth the Risk

    With the the increased LEO presence since the Raiders season started I'm not even taking the risk. I saw them come out of nowhere and stop a car by the Home Depot two nights ago. With so many other options I'm not even cruising Trop anymore. For those of you that love the thrill of the hunt exercise extreme caution.

  7. #7031
    Cruising trop and saw a couple of decent BSW. They seemed to be preoccupied on their phones more than anything else. Saw an UC in a blue sedan stopping a couple SW by the weekly. Stay safe out there.

  8. #7030

    Midget. Tight Puz. Bad body. Great attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Emlvolal  [View Original Post]
    How much for an hour? I'd try her, for a reference experience. I've never been with a midget.
    I picked up a very cool midget on Trop about 3 months ago. I forget her name but she was cool. I brought her back to my condo. I gave her $!50.

    Her body was scared from surgeries but her attitude was a 10.

    Talked all the way to my place. Smoked a little- did the whole I am not a LEO check. I wish I could remember her name.

    She was tiny and had all the midget qualities. Larger hands. Bowed legged. Longer face. Brunette- late 20's.

    She was scared up had bad flap jack tits- I later found out she was strugling with addiction. Big surprise.

    I watched he shower at my place. Guest bathroom. Guest bedroom.

    For all the short falls (LOL) her attitude made the experience.

    She did everything I asked and some I didn't. Was my total slave and was energetic- compliant.

    BBBJ. Rim - made her insert a big purple dildo while BBBJ- finger in her a* DeepThrt- took it like a champ.

    Puzz tight and wet. Wide spread- Triple Pen. She loved it.

    She told me I "could do anything inspection. Insertion- anything -.

    CFS- I held her in my arms while standing. She was so tight, so small. Only got 4/5 in before bottom. Multiple positions.

    Mish. Made her vibrate clt while plowing. Screaming through out. Grabbed the baby oil.

    AnL. Took it like a champ. Tightest ever.

    Made her finish me with OrL- CIM swallow.

    Let her take another shower, she was quick and timely. Dropped her at Chevron.

    She said she was done for the night and going home.

  9. #7029

    UC everywhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Doof808  [View Original Post]
    Saw a very pretty young white girl with long, dirty blonde hair by BK, jeans and a nice top. She was seriously hot, and clearing doing the stroll. Then just before the overpass there were 2 plain cars with flashing lights that had a large sedan pulled over. One gray VW sedan, the other a small, tan ford or chevy sedan. I now think that the blonde may have been TGTBT, as she was much too pretty. I also remember that there seemed to be a few men on foot, or sitting around her area, maybe as some protection? Seems to be a lot of UC activity lately, stay safe brothers.
    There was a lot of UC everywhere they even had the booking trailer behind chevron and the parking lot blocked, last night was a dud. I saw a super hot blonde 3 days ago she gave me her digits but she disappeared might be clean up Tropicana week or something. I also saw that WSW dirty blonde hair last night she definitely had the UC look I was not making any attempts but I still stayed out to observe uncle LEO.

  10. #7028

    Just drove on Trop, about 10:15 pm

    Saw a very pretty young white girl with long, dirty blonde hair by BK, jeans and a nice top. She was seriously hot, and clearing doing the stroll. Then just before the overpass there were 2 plain cars with flashing lights that had a large sedan pulled over. One gray VW sedan, the other a small, tan ford or chevy sedan. I now think that the blonde may have been TGTBT, as she was much too pretty. I also remember that there seemed to be a few men on foot, or sitting around her area, maybe as some protection? Seems to be a lot of UC activity lately, stay safe brothers.

  11. #7027

    Friday am

    Quote Originally Posted by MylesCrandle  [View Original Post]
    Yeah last night was pretty active. Tonight not so much but alot of police activity especially down by the side streets by bk. Undercovers pulling people over. At least 3 different stops between bk and 7-11. Stay safe out there.
    I was driving and I saw a WSW an actually 9 in my opinion, I was seen what's her movement was before trying to pull out, she walked from BK to chevron next to orleans and disappeared, she was wearing a pretty colorful outfit.

  12. #7026
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesCrandle  [View Original Post]
    Yeah last night was pretty active. Tonight not so much but alot of police activity especially down by the side streets by bk. Undercovers pulling people over. At least 3 different stops between bk and 7-11. Stay safe out there.
    Oh thanks for info.

  13. #7025
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeNash  [View Original Post]
    Tropicana is looking pretty good tonight. Giving me hope! LOL.

    Saw a few really nice looming BSW, and one hot blonde WSW just down by BK.
    Yeah last night was pretty active. Tonight not so much but alot of police activity especially down by the side streets by bk. Undercovers pulling people over. At least 3 different stops between bk and 7-11. Stay safe out there.

  14. #7024

    Decent

    Tropicana is looking pretty good tonight. Giving me hope! LOL.

    Saw a few really nice looming BSW, and one hot blonde WSW just down by BK.

  15. #7023
    Quote Originally Posted by OysterClam  [View Original Post]
    One of these forums was asking about midget or little people action.

    Can't remember where so I'll post here since I've seen her a few time near the Irish pub on Trop. Was just going to the home improvement store so no other info. Sorry.
    How much for an hour? I'd try her, for a reference experience. I've never been with a midget.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape