Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 864 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 364 764 814 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 914 964 1364 ... LastLast
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13982
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Re: Black Providers.

    Macie. She's pretty light-skinned and her breasts are 'enhanced', but she's very lean and up for damn near anything. In fact, I've never heard of what she's *not* up for.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3233217522/1

    Mya (aka Hazel). Sort of a little baby fat, but not really fat, as in no belly, etc. Everything covered, so I can only say that she does great handjobs (I can't use condoms at all.). However, she says DATY-friendly, but the one time I did it with her was totally underwhelming. Otherwise she's sane.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3126224509/1

    Their phone numbers are part of the links, BTW.
    Tried to contact both of them. No response so far.

  2. #13981
    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeLiberty  [View Original Post]
    The prices alone are a huge red flag. No Ter Links, no P411 ID number even tho she claims is reviewed there. Be careful.

  3. #13980

    Cam girl spam

    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeLiberty  [View Original Post]
    It's a bait and switch to cam girl, you'll never meet, and it's scam to join cam site. She"ll keep asking about the code and if you added money to account. Cam girls just don't do it for me.

  4. #13979

    Savanna

    I saw savanna last week it was kinda of a long set up I called then text her then send me her little menue after that I said I was on the way she text right before I got there saying no that she was with a client so I waited around like 20 mim she said she was available she ask if a was a LEO or anything I said no course not then I got there she told me to park at in between to rooms waited there for another 5 or so min she tells me the room I knock there she is she did not look like the pics for the price can't beat so she then again ask if I was a LEO I said no that I can touch her or anything so we go on she had I kids bike in there and room smelled like cigarettes did fnot mind just though the bike thing was funny. She was very cautious and a little paranoid for leos so I might of guess she has been snatch before maybe but she is legit. She did mention that weekends are busy for her with regs. Her service is good for the price.

  5. #13978

  6. #13977

    Marcia

    Does anyone have any info on this one! The $25 deposit among other things throws up a red flag for me.

  7. #13976

    Re: Black Providers

    Re: Black Providers.

    Macie. She's pretty light-skinned and her breasts are 'enhanced', but she's very lean and up for damn near anything. In fact, I've never heard of what she's *not* up for.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3233217522/1

    Mya (aka Hazel). Sort of a little baby fat, but not really fat, as in no belly, etc. Everything covered, so I can only say that she does great handjobs (I can't use condoms at all.). However, she says DATY-friendly, but the one time I did it with her was totally underwhelming. Otherwise she's sane.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3126224509/1

    Their phone numbers are part of the links, BTW.

    Quote Originally Posted by Balkan75  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I want to try a young black and definitely not fat! Any recommendation will be greatly appreciated!

  8. #13975

    North side of city

    I'm looking for a regular that is in the city on the north side. Any recommendations? I have seen Bonnie in Lincoln Square and looking for someone more upscale than that, but generally more interested in this same area because I don't have a car. Much appreciated in advance.

  9. #13974

    Any info on Rosie Red at Joliet?

    Any info on Rosie Red at Joliet? Quoted 1. 4.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/54805854/

  10. #13973
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    Savanna who works west of Ohare is well-reviewed. From my research of past posts, there was an allegation a few years ago that she had been flipped by LEO, which was a little unsettling. Many mongers refuted that allegation a few years ago, but it was still something to take note of.

    Now currently, under her EscortBabylon ad, she has multiple reviews in every month of 2020 except August and September. Her last review is from July 24. Does that strike you guys as being a little odd? Why are there no reviews in August, September, or October? We also have no substantive recent comments beyond "nice" on her ad. Paranoid theory: She started working for LEO recently, and the dudes who have been nailed by her stings have posted warning reviews which have been removed. I admit this may be paranoid and unlikely, but it pays to be paranoid in this hobby. Anyone seen her lately? Can anyone verify she is still legit? Just to be clear, I'm referring to this Savanna:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/54754450/
    I saw her in July actually, one of those July reviews are mine and she responded to me fairly quick saying she's available. I got to the motel in EG (same place as Daisy) and she lets me in after I drove around a bit since there were cleaning staff outside her room. She asks me what I'm into, got a BBBJ then covered up for the rest. Tried to see her again a month later but she was responsive till I got there then she ghosted me even though I just saw her a month before. I've reached out once in the beginning of September and just last week and both times she said she was available like 6 hours after I hit her up. She's kinda sus now but I don't think she got flipped.

  11. #13972

    Savanna

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Savanna twice this year. This was earlier in the year. She no longer responds to texts the way that she used to and you could reach her anytime before. Now that's not the case. All I can say is that her texting habits and her availablity are not what they used to be. It is sudden and strange. I'd pass.
    I attempted to see Savanna this year maybe 2 months ago. She texted me that she was available "now". So I went to her o'hare location. Once I got there I messaged here at I had arrived. No response from her. I took this time to drive around the parking lot looking for anything out of the ordinary. Nothing stood out. Moments later I see a car pull in and walk into one of the rooms. I assume she made other arrangements. Attempted to call her again at a later time without any luck of her responding. I chalked it up as a loss and moved on. I believe she quoted me 2. I was very interested in seeing her but that didn't work out.

    Childish.

  12. #13971
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    Savanna who works west of Ohare is well-reviewed. From my research of past posts, there was an allegation a few years ago that she had been flipped by LEO, which was a little unsettling. Many mongers refuted that allegation a few years ago, but it was still something to take note of.

    Now currently, under her EscortBabylon ad, she has multiple reviews in every month of 2020 except August and September. Her last review is from July 24. Does that strike you guys as being a little odd? Why are there no reviews in August, September, or October? We also have no substantive recent comments beyond "nice" on her ad. Paranoid theory: She started working for LEO recently, and the dudes who have been nailed by her stings have posted warning reviews which have been removed. I admit this may be paranoid and unlikely, but it pays to be paranoid in this hobby. Anyone seen her lately? Can anyone verify she is still legit? Just to be clear, I'm referring to this Savanna:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/54754450/
    I have seen Savanna twice this year. This was earlier in the year. She no longer responds to texts the way that she used to and you could reach her anytime before. Now that's not the case. All I can say is that her texting habits and her availablity are not what they used to be. It is sudden and strange. I'd pass.

  13. #13970

    Savanna still legit?

    Savanna who works west of Ohare is well-reviewed. From my research of past posts, there was an allegation a few years ago that she had been flipped by LEO, which was a little unsettling. Many mongers refuted that allegation a few years ago, but it was still something to take note of.

    Now currently, under her EscortBabylon ad, she has multiple reviews in every month of 2020 except August and September. Her last review is from July 24. Does that strike you guys as being a little odd? Why are there no reviews in August, September, or October? We also have no substantive recent comments beyond "nice" on her ad. Paranoid theory: She started working for LEO recently, and the dudes who have been nailed by her stings have posted warning reviews which have been removed. I admit this may be paranoid and unlikely, but it pays to be paranoid in this hobby. Anyone seen her lately? Can anyone verify she is still legit? Just to be clear, I'm referring to this Savanna:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/54754450/

  14. #13969

    Link or contact please?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    Wow. That was great. Thanks for the reviews on Betty -.

    I will tag on.

    I met her at a three star in Glenview. Set up was easy as I had been there before, albeit not for a while.

    Pics are accurate but not her. She is Asian and Russian. Her height definitely comes from the Russian side at about 5'-7", maybe taller.

    I'm guessing mid thirtys. She comes once a month from NY.

    Just a fun girl. We started with LFK going to DFK and her unzipping my pants an playing with me.

    Then we got interrupted by hotel staff that was dropping off extra towels -.

    That was interesting as she put on a lightweight hoody to answer the door that barely covered her very nice ass.

    As she reached to accept the towels, it did not cover her ass at all and I just wanted to get her from behind right there with the door open.

    But I chose to refrain.

    LFK, to DFK to a very good BBBJ. Then onto the couch for DATY for a while.

    Then CFS doggy, mission, CG, etc. All great.

    Two pops with a nice massage in between where she was easily able to get me ready again.

    When we were done, she was cleaning up in the bathroom and I got a great view of her in the mirror bending over at the sink.
    Is there a link or contact for let me know thanks!

  15. #13968

    Betty at 262

    Wow. That was great. Thanks for the reviews on Betty -.

    I will tag on.

    I met her at a three star in Glenview. Set up was easy as I had been there before, albeit not for a while.

    Pics are accurate but not her. She is Asian and Russian. Her height definitely comes from the Russian side at about 5'-7", maybe taller.

    I'm guessing mid thirtys. She comes once a month from NY.

    Just a fun girl. We started with LFK going to DFK and her unzipping my pants an playing with me.

    Then we got interrupted by hotel staff that was dropping off extra towels -.

    That was interesting as she put on a lightweight hoody to answer the door that barely covered her very nice ass.

    As she reached to accept the towels, it did not cover her ass at all and I just wanted to get her from behind right there with the door open.

    But I chose to refrain.

    LFK, to DFK to a very good BBBJ. Then onto the couch for DATY for a while.

    Then CFS doggy, mission, CG, etc. All great.

    Two pops with a nice massage in between where she was easily able to get me ready again.

    When we were done, she was cleaning up in the bathroom and I got a great view of her in the mirror bending over at the sink.

    If I had a third pop in me, I would have asked to do her again right there. But this time I had to refrain.

    A bit expensive. But everything is included except Greek. Which is available at an up charge -.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape