Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,741 to 19,755 of 37355
-
10-07-20 20:22 #17615Senior Member

Posts: 339Smoke
Smoke posted on STG just the other day.
Originally Posted by S2568
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 20:20 #17614Senior Member

Posts: 339https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/995903193160
Originally Posted by Tdog69
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 19:06 #17613Senior Member

Posts: 317Alexandra
Anybody remember Sarah's friend Alex? I do and she is a real cutie. I spent a wonderful dream with her and would recommend her anytime. Private residence, GFE, DATY, 69, dog, mish. We did it all and no clock watching. PM for number. $. 4 for all you can stand. Smaller girl, not a spinner, comfortable.
Be safe and have fun.
-
10-07-20 17:54 #17612Senior Member

Posts: 204Maria
Seen her a month back and wanted to use her for another's reference she is not being very receptive. Love to see the one who every one is raving about Smoke or Sarah. I am more into SB seen but once in a while I check some of the once on this section like Kryss and Winter both were exceptional wish they were more convenient.
-
10-07-20 12:57 #17611Senior Member

Posts: 48Got a link to her page?
Originally Posted by JaysBuc
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 11:02 #17610Senior Member

Posts: 452Katrina
Link? Description? Rates?
Originally Posted by JaysBuc
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 10:43 #17609Senior Member

Posts: 189East End Jackie
Can anyone share digits. Thank you stay safe.
-
10-07-20 08:16 #17608Senior Member

Posts: 124Do you have a link for her?
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 05:58 #17607Senior Member

Posts: 346Last weekend, I've got the itch and a bit of time, so I text at 8 am to set up an 11 am appointment. She promptly confirms the time. I drive to Chester and text at 10:55 that I have arrived. I get an immediate reply that says, "Sorry, I'm not going to be able to make it". I reply to reschedule, but she's a ghost. So, I'm in parking lot of a nearby Breastrauant looking at my phone for another option, and at 11:10 she texts with "Sorry I just woke up, overslept alarm". I reply, "OK, no prob, when can we meet?" But again, she's a ghost. I assume she was double booked and I got bumped. It was a swing and a miss, but I will try again.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 03:23 #17606Regular Member

Posts: 7Katrina Chester
Easy communication. Bbj to start and bbj to end. Drink a little too much and couldn't finish the deal. Kitty was tight will repeat.
-
10-06-20 22:58 #17605Senior Member

Posts: 736I forgot the link
-
10-06-20 22:57 #17604Senior Member

Posts: 736Travelling hoe
I texted her she quoted me 2. 40 for half hour then 1500.00 for 30 minutes she looks real but the stupid scammer is getting every day more smart making adds, its the same person but this person is no local he / she is being collecting info area codes locations and pics from other hoes that post in other states.
-
10-06-20 22:49 #17603Senior Member

Posts: 195Yeah I completely agree, most the girls I dream of are touring girls, and they come alot and consistently. Quality wise they are really good, but like you said some guys drive them away or make them increase prices to avoid those types. Still, Richmond is gaining a good reputation with those girls especially since it allows them easy access to travelling to DC, Maryland, and other areas on the east coast.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 21:50 #17602Senior Member

Posts: 373East end Jackie
She's looking for help. Beginning of month needs money for bills.
-
10-06-20 21:13 #17601Senior Member

Posts: 171Yep I have
About a year ago, I dreamed of picking this girl up from her house. When I picked her up she got in the car and we talked for about 2 mins until a car full of 20 somethings pulled up. I instantly pulled off because it looked like a setup. Turns out I'm always paranoid when doing this and she said it was her brother's friends LOL. So with her still in the car we drive to a nearby spot a did everything I could think of. Whole time I was nervous tho. Daytime in the car, is not my thing. Private residence are my comfort zone due to the word private. LOL.
Originally Posted by BigDog9900
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





