Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 848 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 348 748 798 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 898 948 ... LastLast
Results 12,706 to 12,720 of 17737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5032
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    Wonder what happened to her. She would work out of that hotel in Arnold by the Lowes quite a bit. Never had any trouble with her. She was a skater and I think she also did trades for her meth. She would always tell me "you don't need that condom babe, I just got tested and I'm clean". Yea right sure! Pretty good value though. It was always a hundred or less for over an hour of fun.
    Yes I was thinking of a different lady. Her name was Lori. Nut case too. I had seen Angie too but never had anything bad to say about her.

  2. #5031

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by PatB69  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Long, long, long time lurker, first time poster. I know there are a couple of Lindsey's out there right now. Searches show some positive reports others not so good but I not sure which is for which Lindsey. The one I'm inquiring about is below. Any info on the experience would be appreciated. Hoping to see her soon.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/54822060/
    I saw Lindsey over last winter. She was easy for me to setup. I went to her private incall and had a decent nuru massage with BBBJ to finish off. I didn't want more so possible why I was not disappointed. I know she does not do FS on first vist but offer it to me for the next. She is the last girl I have seen so I have not taken her up on it yet. She didn't come off as crazy with me, it was really a pleasant vist.

  3. #5030

    Looking for escort in Farmington Missouri area

    Anyone no good escorts in Farmington Missouri area.

  4. #5029
    Quote Originally Posted by PatB69  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Long, long, long time lurker, first time poster. I know there are a couple of Lindsey's out there right now. Searches show some positive reports others not so good but I not sure which is for which Lindsey. The one I'm inquiring about is below. Any info on the experience would be appreciated. Hoping to see her soon.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/54822060/
    This is the Lindsey most people complain about.

    Ghosts constantly.

    Kinda crazy.

    Reviews trend negative in my estimation.

  5. #5028

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Aiming  [View Original Post]
    Met this lady thru a friend who is on SA I met her last week not a 10 but middle of the road she will send pic or she did for me she asked for $300 not clock watcher says till done I'm not sure about msog bc I can't and says $500 overnite!

    Menu is wide open I don't think any limits other than no bb FS!

    Her phone is 636 xxx 9662 tell her Aim sent you might help.

    Me down the road.

    Thanks.

    Aim.
    I didn't do a very good job with the revie Lily is an attractive lady I think in her thirties.

    She will send you pic that are her! She has a great menu daty BBBJ cim cfs covered anal so I had good time with a nice lady.

    She is on sa 3453.

    Cell number 636 XXX 9662.

  6. #5027

    Lindsey

    Hey guys. Long, long, long time lurker, first time poster. I know there are a couple of Lindsey's out there right now. Searches show some positive reports others not so good but I not sure which is for which Lindsey. The one I'm inquiring about is below. Any info on the experience would be appreciated. Hoping to see her soon.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/54822060/

  7. #5026
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    Wonder what happened to her. She would work out of that hotel in Arnold by the Lowes quite a bit. Never had any trouble with her. She was a skater and I think she also did trades for her meth. She would always tell me "you don't need that condom babe, I just got tested and I'm clean". Yea right sure! Pretty good value though. It was always a hundred or less for over an hour of fun.
    Saw her mutilple times, she def has issues with demons, I also concur about her going BB.

  8. #5025

    Ashley

    Can anyone actually say this one is real?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...555/3143965741

  9. #5024

    Moved down south

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    Wonder what happened to her. She would work out of that hotel in Arnold by the Lowes quite a bit. Never had any trouble with her. She was a skater and I think she also did trades for her meth. She would always tell me "you don't need that condom babe, I just got tested and I'm clean". Yea right sure! Pretty good value though. It was always a hundred or less for over an hour of fun.
    Met her 6-7 years ago in CL. Saw her a few times because she was was a CL bargain. I gave her a used clothes dryer I had in my garage for a couple visits once LOL.

    Even though years went by and I moved strictly to SA girls, she'd text randomly. Last text I got was she was moving to Tennessee or somewhere south. I think she was running from some warrants as well so I doubt she'll be back.

  10. #5023

    Lily is on SA 340?

    Met this lady thru a friend who is on SA I met her last week not a 10 but middle of the road she will send pic or she did for me she asked for $300 not clock watcher says till done I'm not sure about msog bc I can't and says $500 overnite!

    Menu is wide open I don't think any limits other than no bb FS!

    Her phone is 636 xxx 9662 tell her Aim sent you might help.

    Me down the road.

    Thanks.

    Aim.

  11. #5022

  12. #5021

    Ca

    Wonder what happened to her. She would work out of that hotel in Arnold by the Lowes quite a bit. Never had any trouble with her. She was a skater and I think she also did trades for her meth. She would always tell me "you don't need that condom babe, I just got tested and I'm clean". Yea right sure! Pretty good value though. It was always a hundred or less for over an hour of fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deldel  [View Original Post]
    Maybe not the same girl. CA is / was a south county gal, frequently around Marborough. She was scrawny, but with huge firm bolt ons. She always needed something: my favorite, a vacuum cleaner. I once gave her $70 and a set of Tupperware! Favorite quote from her: "could you take that out of my mouth and just f**k me".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ca3.jpg‎   ca2.jpg‎  

  13. #5020

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    She as mechanical as hell and a dead fish, rush rush.
    I saw her a couple / few months ago. I concur with this description.

  14. #5019
    She as mechanical as hell and a dead fish, rush rush.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sting69649  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an experience with this provider? I've searched the forum and haven't found anything.

    Thanks.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ouis/54766177/

  15. #5018

    Crazy Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by Longranger72  [View Original Post]
    I don't get the old toaster joke, but she was my worst experience ever. Went to see her twice, fist time in st. Chuck was ok, second time was a hotel off McDonnell. She started going off on me after starting a BJ how men want this and that for free and started ranting all about it. I said I am done and grabbed my money off the table, planning to take some back for the waste of time, she lunged after me and started hitting me. I had to get behind her and wrestle her to the ground. Both of us naked. I thru my cloths on and gave her $60 back and walked out the door while she threatened to call the police on me.

    Have not seen anything of her for a couple years now.
    Maybe not the same girl. CA is / was a south county gal, frequently around Marborough. She was scrawny, but with huge firm bolt ons. She always needed something: my favorite, a vacuum cleaner. I once gave her $70 and a set of Tupperware! Favorite quote from her: "could you take that out of my mouth and just f**k me".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape