Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,446 to 20,460 of 30351
-
10-06-20 18:56 #9906Regular Member

Posts: 12Looking for any escort who rims
As title says. Very rarely have I been able to find one who even offers rimming. Dm me if need be.
-
10-06-20 18:48 #9905Senior Member

Posts: 158Can you please share their links?
Originally Posted by SeaHawks3751
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 17:49 #9904Senior Member

Posts: 476Bump
Following and interested.
Originally Posted by GaryMinn
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 15:31 #9903Senior Member

Posts: 391Saw her a few days back
No GFE (didn't ask), Everything covered, got into the session but was a little rushy (10 min in to a qv) near the end. Super chill girl with a sweet voice. I'm not a GFE guy so I'd probably repeat.
Originally Posted by ITGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 14:51 #9902Senior Member

Posts: 215Erin carter
This Erin Carter?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/erin-car...nsboro-99097-2#erotic.
Does she travel to Charlotte? Or solely greensboro based? Pictures look hot, is she worth a drive up that way?
Originally Posted by PSmith0380
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 12:53 #9901Banned Member

Posts: 9Anyone have any info.
This might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it is mine from time to time. Any info on either of these ladies would be helpful. Feel free to PM if you would rather.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/t...s/104270366118
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/t...k/169650023936
-
10-06-20 12:50 #9900Regular Member

Posts: 16First Post
New, and been in the hobby for a few months; only seen two so far based on what I read here. I am risk averse and try to be safe.
Cali: my regular go to, always nice to see her. Great service but prices have gone up since last time, not that I mind.
Bella: Amazing experience, only issue is no kissing, which I like. Other than that she is close to perfect.
Stay safe!
-
10-06-20 11:38 #9899Senior Member

Posts: 46Intel on Aerieana?
The pics look like all of the same person to me. Not a lot of info in the ad and I didn't find anything from searching her name.
-
10-05-20 18:44 #9898Senior Member

Posts: 35Khloe Kush
I'm interested in this one too. Anyone have any experience with her? Her add on STG says "Blonde Scandinavian", "Khloe. Kush".
Originally Posted by Handyman704
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/697870658213
-
10-05-20 17:18 #9897Regular Member

Posts: 5Sinnamon
Had a dream with this one a couple of weeks ago. I probably won't be going back to see her again, sketchy, run down trailer, some personal hygiene issues, body sores, possible signs of demons.
Originally Posted by LowCarbMonster
[View Original Post]
She's legit though.
-
10-05-20 16:36 #9896Banned Member

Posts: 9Probably fake
A Google search of the images makes me think it's a fake. The upfront app payment generally is.
Originally Posted by TheSlammer
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 15:20 #9895Senior Member

Posts: 253Erin Carter
Same exact routine I had with Erin Carter, only difference, we split a bottle of wine I bought before she arrived.
Originally Posted by WolfHunter96
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 14:32 #9894Senior Member

Posts: 80Joyce
https://callescort.org/682-628-5973
A pet peeve of mine lately is texting with a girl to set up an appointment. Everything fine until the very end. And she wants pre-payment.
Happening to me yesterday. This girl may be as real as any. But these pre-payment providers seem fake to me.
I don't lose money. But time is money.
-
10-05-20 13:39 #9893Senior Member

Posts: 40Samara info
Hi John,
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
Sent you a PM regarding Samara info.
Thanks in advance.
-
10-05-20 13:20 #9892Senior Member

Posts: 40Samara info
Hi John,
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
Sent you a PM regarding Samara info.
Thanks in advance.











Reply With Quote





