Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 871 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 371 771 821 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 921 971 1371 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 25050
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12000

    Tayla

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/382093582173

    Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Tayla? She has ads going back to at least last year. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you. BA.

  2. #11999

    Which Claudia?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitfun7723  [View Original Post]
    I had a run in with her also a few months back. I texted her and she went crazy calling me names and insults, it sounded like the way a guy would talk, not a woman, so I didn't think it was really her.

    So, when she finally finished with the insults, I asked her if she would take $30 because her face kind of looks worn out. Then she really flipped out and started calling my number and texting all kind of crazy things. I just responded "how about $35 then?" I can't repeat what she said after that, but she definitely has a little bit of an angry side sometimes I guess if you stir up the hornet's nest.

    I might still see her, I like the crazy ones for some reason. The fact that she is so hot tempered and nasty kind of turns me on. I'll have to call from a different number though and hope things go a little smoother this time.
    Which Claudia is this? I've seen a couple claudias on STG. There's a new Brazilian Claudia I've been texting ill prob see her this week. Do you have a link?

    Is this the one you're talking about? This is the Claudia I've been texting.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/076731986565

  3. #11998
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAznz  [View Original Post]
    Will finally have an excuse to travel to RI and she hasn't been posting anywhere. Anyone hear from her?
    I saw a couple weekends ago. She's hard to get a hold of. She would usually host out of a hotel but when I seen her last she was hosting out of an apartment. Sometimes I'll get in touch with her via snapchat and other times on her phone.

  4. #11997
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    I've always gotten MSOG, I think 140 for the HH with it and 160 for 45 min. Greek upcharge too. Depending on my mood I've done one or two pops in the half hr. Her BJ is as good as you've read and she'll work with you to get the second pop, not always easy after the first one for me these days. Between getting older and her skills getting such a big pop the first time.

    I've sat back and watched the latest Mandy fireworks and tried to not fret involved but some of the latest things thrown out there, musing toes? BBW or not (she's not and if that's York definition of one, you've been with too many strung out SWers).

    I'm sure I'll get some things thrown my way for speaking up, but she's a fave of mine and a must see when I'm in the area. Hope you're able to meet her and would love to hear your opinion of her skills.
    Anyone know what 90 minutes with Mandy runs? Would love to try for 3, but not sure I can make that happen in an hour. Also, what's her upcharge for greek? Never done it, but I'm getting curious.

  5. #11996

    Aaliyah

    Will finally have an excuse to travel to RI and she hasn't been posting anywhere. Anyone hear from her?

  6. #11995

    Mandy MSOG

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    I've read all about her great head game. Was wondering if she offers multiple pops? I probably won't even last 5 minutes if she is that good and I don't know if I want to dish out $120 for a measely 5 minutes LOL. If she allows multiple pops and fulfills the whole 30 minutes then I'm in.
    I've always gotten MSOG, I think 140 for the HH with it and 160 for 45 min. Greek upcharge too. Depending on my mood I've done one or two pops in the half hr. Her BJ is as good as you've read and she'll work with you to get the second pop, not always easy after the first one for me these days. Between getting older and her skills getting such a big pop the first time.

    I've sat back and watched the latest Mandy fireworks and tried to not fret involved but some of the latest things thrown out there, musing toes? BBW or not (she's not and if that's York definition of one, you've been with too many strung out SWers).

    I'm sure I'll get some things thrown my way for speaking up, but she's a fave of mine and a must see when I'm in the area. Hope you're able to meet her and would love to hear your opinion of her skills.

  7. #11994

    Anyone?

    Anyone seen this one:

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...w/524238338804

    Looks like some demons. And potential robbery bait- but figured I'd reach out- the spinner types seem few and far between since kasey hung it up and I hvent been able to get a hold of kitty.

  8. #11993

    Crackhead

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/620476350057

    Never go to this one bad news and looks worse in person.

  9. #11992
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    As far as my experience goes she does not offer multiple pops but you will get your full time. She does a rather nice backrub.
    She will do multiple pops if you get 1 hour.

  10. #11991

    Mandy

    As far as my experience goes she does not offer multiple pops but you will get your full time. She does a rather nice backrub.

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    I've read all about her great head game. Was wondering if she offers multiple pops? I probably won't even last 5 minutes if she is that good and I don't know if I want to dish out $120 for a measely 5 minutes LOL. If she allows multiple pops and fulfills the whole 30 minutes then I'm in.

  11. #11990

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    I've read all about her great head game. Was wondering if she offers multiple pops? I probably won't even last 5 minutes if she is that good and I don't know if I want to dish out $120 for a measely 5 minutes LOL. If she allows multiple pops and fulfills the whole 30 minutes then I'm in.
    While she does allow multiple pops, the great news for you is that you won't need them. She is basically a cock whisperer and can tell when you're getting close and knows exactly how much to pull back. Additionally, she also changes up technique a lot and will take momentary breaks for conversation for the purpose of keeping you going longer. Unlike every other provider I've seen, she wants you to feel the full half hour.

  12. #11989
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    I've read all about her great head game. Was wondering if she offers multiple pops? I probably won't even last 5 minutes if she is that good and I don't know if I want to dish out $120 for a measely 5 minutes LOL. If she allows multiple pops and fulfills the whole 30 minutes then I'm in.
    Shit, I heard guys be paying these girls $200 hour and only last 3 minute LOL.

  13. #11988

    Re Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    I've read all about her great head game. Was wondering if she offers multiple pops? I probably won't even last 5 minutes if she is that good and I don't know if I want to dish out $120 for a measely 5 minutes LOL. If she allows multiple pops and fulfills the whole 30 minutes then I'm in.
    For me— her 30 minutes has always been a true 30, she won't rush you out. If you can still manage 2 in 30 minutes then good for you man. I need the full hour for that.

  14. #11987
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitfun7723  [View Original Post]
    I had a run in with her also a few months back. I texted her and she went crazy calling me names and insults, it sounded like the way a guy would talk, not a woman, so I didn't think it was really her.

    So, when she finally finished with the insults, I asked her if she would take $30 because her face kind of looks worn out. Then she really flipped out and started calling my number and texting all kind of crazy things. I just responded "how about $35 then?" I can't repeat what she said after that, but she definitely has a little bit of an angry side sometimes I guess if you stir up the hornet's nest.

    I might still see her, I like the crazy ones for some reason. The fact that she is so hot tempered and nasty kind of turns me on. I'll have to call from a different number though and hope things go a little smoother this time
    I tried to set set up an appointment, I told her was looking for an older lady. She responded that she was 53.

    I asked for a non nude full body picture and she flipped, she called things that would have made my exwife proud.

    I tried last year, she wanted me to bring her some cash because she was in a bind. I asked what I would get in return, she flipped and the name calling began.

  15. #11986

    Mandy

    I've read all about her great head game. Was wondering if she offers multiple pops? I probably won't even last 5 minutes if she is that good and I don't know if I want to dish out $120 for a measely 5 minutes LOL. If she allows multiple pops and fulfills the whole 30 minutes then I'm in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape