Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 657 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 707 757 1157 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14988
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    DI Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by DMcCampbell69  [View Original Post]
    Have only seen Kim once and gave a review have PM several other people who have seen her and heard from several that she is having issues with drugs and her service is not as good as Mr HsHottie has indicated. I will give her some time to get back together and try her again hopefully with the results he has gotten. Have seen several others who are definitely worth seeing first! Thanks and be safe.
    Yes I did notice some slurred speech during our last meeting and I'm concerned for her because I know she has kids, hoping she can get it straightened out. It didn't effect my time with her, her ability to blow me was as good as ever. Maybe it's timing or something, if she had a busy day and tired etc. Not looking to make excuses though, guys pay good money for the experience so got to bring it to keep the guys cumming back for more. The options have been really good lately with the girls, can't wait for Piper's return and hoping Angelina makes an appearance, we'll see! Have fun guys, here's to getting your rocks off.

  2. #14987
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Angelina

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyKraft  [View Original Post]
    So September came and went with no sign of those perfect tits. I know she's has had luke warm reviews but Christ her tits are next level. Any rumblings about her return? DI has some real quality out of town visitors currently.
    I know, her tits are out of this world, I just want to suck on them some more, she's fucking hot as hell. I don't care what anyone says about limited menu, those tits are worth every minute of the experience. Hope she makes in back in the next month or two.

  3. #14986
    Quote Originally Posted by Anson22  [View Original Post]
    My favorite girl Ava is working with Caitlin for the first time this week. I have seen Caitlin once before and had a wonderful time. Now I got to see her with Ava. They have great chemistry together. They look great smell great and do everything I am looking for. Ava told me she's in town this week only. I hope she comes back soon. Being from TH I can only make it to Indy once a week. If you're into duos this is a must have. A good duo is hard to find. Most I have experienced haven't had great chemistry leaving the experience undesired. This duo feels natural and organic. It's like these 2 are made for it!
    Link to Ava?

  4. #14985

    Seperate Out The DI guys

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Can we just have a forum devoted to DI itself so we can separate all the others from them?
    Outstanding idea since posts about those ladies now dominate the Indy Forum or so it seems. Apparently there are few other women worth mention.

  5. #14984

    Angelina with DI.

    So September came and went with no sign of those perfect tits. I know she's has had luke warm reviews but Christ her tits are next level. Any rumblings about her return? DI has some real quality out of town visitors currently.

  6. #14983

    DI double team

    Holy shit. Piper with anyone else would likely be too much for me to handle. Piper is probably my favorite DI girl I've had the pleasure of meeting. Looking forward to her return. Very interested in her visiting friend. I've never fucked a black woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to you and the others who have messaged me directly. The person who disappeared was Mae and she looked like an addicted SW in my opinion. Though I've had great experiences with DI, it was just a turn off to me. I'm not complaining, it just wasn't my cup of tea. Excellent service when I saw her, though I understand others did not and that's why she's no longer there. I look forward to many more bookings with great women there, I've yet to have a bad encounter that would result in a NO. I lost count of how many times I've seen Kay and Suzie, as well as others.

    Piper is on my must list as well as her new friend, wonder if I can get them both in town at the same time

  7. #14982

    New forum for DI

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Not a bad idea.
    For those who won't do the screening and then some of those screwed over, they account for so much we don't care to read. Just give them their own exclusive board.

  8. #14981

    Ava Michelle and Caitlin

    My favorite girl Ava is working with Caitlin for the first time this week. I have seen Caitlin once before and had a wonderful time. Now I got to see her with Ava. They have great chemistry together. They look great smell great and do everything I am looking for. Ava told me she's in town this week only. I hope she comes back soon. Being from TH I can only make it to Indy once a week. If you're into duos this is a must have. A good duo is hard to find. Most I have experienced haven't had great chemistry leaving the experience undesired. This duo feels natural and organic. It's like these 2 are made for it!

  9. #14980

    DI Kim

    Have only seen Kim once and gave a review have PM several other people who have seen her and heard from several that she is having issues with drugs and her service is not as good as Mr HsHottie has indicated. I will give her some time to get back together and try her again hopefully with the results he has gotten. Have seen several others who are definitely worth seeing first! Thanks and be safe.

  10. #14979
    Quote Originally Posted by Vw151  [View Original Post]
    Not sure who it was that got the boot but no Roz is not a druggie. I guess she sorta has a hard jawline, hadn't thought about it but she does have a very pretty face and I think everyone who has seen her would agree. Very pretty eyes and cute curly blond hair. It's really a shame they don't post face photos, but I understand why. She's pretty short so her legs aren't long like a supermodel but they are shapely, she has some nice definition, likely from being a gymnast and dancer. But, if you aren't into small, like 5' and no inches tall women, then she's probably not for you, she is a tiny little thing.

    Not sure how much more at ease I could put someone about her honestly. She's pretty great.
    Thanks to you and the others who have messaged me directly. The person who disappeared was Mae and she looked like an addicted SW in my opinion. Though I've had great experiences with DI, it was just a turn off to me. I'm not complaining, it just wasn't my cup of tea. Excellent service when I saw her, though I understand others did not and that's why she's no longer there. I look forward to many more bookings with great women there, I've yet to have a bad encounter that would result in a NO. I lost count of how many times I've seen Kay and Suzie, as well as others.

    Piper is on my must list as well as her new friend, wonder if I can get them both in town at the same time?

  11. #14978
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    I've been kind of iffy about wanting to see Roz. There was another girl who was here recently that got the boot after some people had bad experiences, can't remember her name, but she had the typical ex druggie cracked out facial features.

    Someone please put my mind at ease and tell me this isn't the case with Roz and I'll gladly pull the trigger 🤔 the only reason I ask is because of the jawline and lower face photo hints and the lack of legs in her photos.
    Not sure who it was that got the boot but no Roz is not a druggie. I guess she sorta has a hard jawline, hadn't thought about it but she does have a very pretty face and I think everyone who has seen her would agree. Very pretty eyes and cute curly blond hair. It's really a shame they don't post face photos, but I understand why. She's pretty short so her legs aren't long like a supermodel but they are shapely, she has some nice definition, likely from being a gymnast and dancer. But, if you aren't into small, like 5' and no inches tall women, then she's probably not for you, she is a tiny little thing.

    Not sure how much more at ease I could put someone about her honestly. She's pretty great.

  12. #14977

    Roz is great

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    I've been kind of iffy about wanting to see Roz. There was another girl who was here recently that got the boot after some people had bad experiences, can't remember her name, but she had the typical ex druggie cracked out facial features.

    Someone please put my mind at ease and tell me this isn't the case with Roz and I'll gladly pull the trigger the only reason I ask is because of the jawline and lower face photo hints and the lack of legs in her photos.
    There are plenty of reviews on here for Roz. You can't go wrong with her.

  13. #14976

    Curious about Roz

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMurse  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely agree with this. Roz is all about providing you a therapeutic experience. She loves what she does because it makes people feel good. I had a wonderful conversation with her during my time with her.

    Can't say enough great things about her and if you haven't seen her then you should!
    I've been kind of iffy about wanting to see Roz. There was another girl who was here recently that got the boot after some people had bad experiences, can't remember her name, but she had the typical ex druggie cracked out facial features.

    Someone please put my mind at ease and tell me this isn't the case with Roz and I'll gladly pull the trigger 🤔 the only reason I ask is because of the jawline and lower face photo hints and the lack of legs in her photos.

  14. #14975
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenSmoke1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the opportunity to meet Cassie rae?

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassie-rae-280

    Can I get some info.
    For that price I wouldn't see any single person.

  15. #14974

    Speaking of DI

    Just met with Erica from DI. She is returning after four months off with a medical concern. PM if interested in details.

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Can we just have a forum devoted to DI itself so we can separate all the others from them?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape