Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 24837
-
10-05-20 20:22 #14982Senior Member

Posts: 181New forum for DI
For those who won't do the screening and then some of those screwed over, they account for so much we don't care to read. Just give them their own exclusive board.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 20:08 #14981Forum Advertiser

Posts: 35Ava Michelle and Caitlin
My favorite girl Ava is working with Caitlin for the first time this week. I have seen Caitlin once before and had a wonderful time. Now I got to see her with Ava. They have great chemistry together. They look great smell great and do everything I am looking for. Ava told me she's in town this week only. I hope she comes back soon. Being from TH I can only make it to Indy once a week. If you're into duos this is a must have. A good duo is hard to find. Most I have experienced haven't had great chemistry leaving the experience undesired. This duo feels natural and organic. It's like these 2 are made for it!
-
10-05-20 18:55 #14980Regular Member

Posts: 3DI Kim
Have only seen Kim once and gave a review have PM several other people who have seen her and heard from several that she is having issues with drugs and her service is not as good as Mr HsHottie has indicated. I will give her some time to get back together and try her again hopefully with the results he has gotten. Have seen several others who are definitely worth seeing first! Thanks and be safe.
-
10-05-20 18:02 #14979Senior Member

Posts: 421Thanks to you and the others who have messaged me directly. The person who disappeared was Mae and she looked like an addicted SW in my opinion. Though I've had great experiences with DI, it was just a turn off to me. I'm not complaining, it just wasn't my cup of tea. Excellent service when I saw her, though I understand others did not and that's why she's no longer there. I look forward to many more bookings with great women there, I've yet to have a bad encounter that would result in a NO. I lost count of how many times I've seen Kay and Suzie, as well as others.
Originally Posted by Vw151
[View Original Post]
Piper is on my must list as well as her new friend, wonder if I can get them both in town at the same time?
-
10-05-20 16:58 #14978Senior Member

Posts: 69Not sure who it was that got the boot but no Roz is not a druggie. I guess she sorta has a hard jawline, hadn't thought about it but she does have a very pretty face and I think everyone who has seen her would agree. Very pretty eyes and cute curly blond hair. It's really a shame they don't post face photos, but I understand why. She's pretty short so her legs aren't long like a supermodel but they are shapely, she has some nice definition, likely from being a gymnast and dancer. But, if you aren't into small, like 5' and no inches tall women, then she's probably not for you, she is a tiny little thing.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
Not sure how much more at ease I could put someone about her honestly. She's pretty great.
-
10-05-20 15:35 #14977Senior Member

Posts: 27Roz is great
There are plenty of reviews on here for Roz. You can't go wrong with her.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 15:20 #14976Senior Member

Posts: 421Curious about Roz
I've been kind of iffy about wanting to see Roz. There was another girl who was here recently that got the boot after some people had bad experiences, can't remember her name, but she had the typical ex druggie cracked out facial features.
Originally Posted by HornyMurse
[View Original Post]
Someone please put my mind at ease and tell me this isn't the case with Roz and I'll gladly pull the trigger 🤔 the only reason I ask is because of the jawline and lower face photo hints and the lack of legs in her photos.
-
10-05-20 15:08 #14975Senior Member

Posts: 421For that price I wouldn't see any single person.
Originally Posted by AllenSmoke1
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 12:35 #14974Senior Member

Posts: 230Speaking of DI
Just met with Erica from DI. She is returning after four months off with a medical concern. PM if interested in details.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 12:16 #14973Senior Member

Posts: 727Yes
Yes please.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 12:02 #14972Senior Member

Posts: 478Not a bad idea.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 11:51 #14971Regular Member

Posts: 9Erica from DI
Anyone seen Erica from DI? I'm seeing her in a couple of hours, just wanted to know if anyone had any info.
-
10-05-20 11:43 #14970Senior Member

Posts: 181Good lord
Can we just have a forum devoted to DI itself so we can separate all the others from them?
-
10-05-20 09:57 #14969Regular Member

Posts: 4What is DI?
What is DI?
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 09:47 #14968Senior Member

Posts: 352EscortBabylon
I'm not able to login. It just says "Fill out all fields properly" But there are no fields to fill out. It's been this way a couple of weeks. Anyone found another way to login other than going to click on reviews?










Reply With Quote






