Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,091 to 24,105 of 41305
-
10-05-20 15:34 #17215Senior Member

Posts: 347https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/602713691297
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/927407016638
I'm referring to these two. Most likely real but I wanted some input on the service if anyway has taken the pleasure.
-
10-05-20 14:19 #17214Senior Member

Posts: 653Huh where and who are you mentioning? Providing links would be the most helpful but I do know there is a bunch in the strip clubs and I love it.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 13:51 #17213Senior Member

Posts: 909Really?
You got to ask?
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
If you have to buy something to purchase time with a girl. That's a scam.
-
10-05-20 13:41 #17212Senior Member

Posts: 351Info
Has anyone had luck getting with this one, that asks to go thru CashApp first to buy a video pack, then you go see her.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/518164513379
-
10-05-20 13:37 #17211Senior Member

Posts: 909She used to be fun
Stop seeing her months ago.
Originally Posted by Motoyo
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately same story here. Besides I went to the otel.
Got to the spot she opens up looking like the walking dead. Then legit fell on the bed and slept. Was like hell to the No. Just left, I'm sure some are into that, but not this 1. I liked how she was so active in bed, but now. I dunno that rock rocked her mind.
-
10-05-20 13:27 #17210Senior Member

Posts: 244I would love to!! Do you have any links or where are they posting ad?
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 13:04 #17209Senior Member

Posts: 347New latinas
There are a few new latinas in town. Anyone had a chance to see them?
-
10-05-20 11:45 #17208Senior Member

Posts: 180Cassandra
Picked up Cassandra s few nights ago for outcall, had her a few times before and was satisfied, but never again!
Soon as she got into the car (I had to pick her up) she was blasted out of her mind, barely able to talk. Before I could leave the parking lot, she was pulling out a needle and trying to fill it to shoot up. Told her don't be doing that in my car, or even bringing it with her. She mumbled something about needing her 'medicine' and keep going.
Stopped and told her she needs to get out with that shit. Watched her fried brain grind trying to process what I said and slowly got out of my car saying something I assume was a slurred string of curse words and walked off.
Time to delete that number from my phone.
This is the only old ad I can find as I had her number for a while:
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/477747749093
-
10-05-20 11:29 #17207Senior Member

Posts: 188Giovana
Never seen her before. Texted her after reading your post. Took her an hour or so to reply. Incall in Jax Beach. Pics look pretty hot but donations start at 350 and she could not provide online reviews. For those reasons I'm out. Best of luck and please do report if anyone TOFTT.
Originally Posted by DuvalSaint
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 11:13 #17206Senior Member

Posts: 71Anyone seen Nicolette?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/264185384810
Looks hot, and seems TGTBT, and search didn't turn up anything on her. Any info would be appreciated, especially is she into greek because that is my number thing I must do with a provider.
-
10-05-20 11:00 #17205Senior Member

Posts: 1840Second that
I have to agree, if she was into anal I'd be late on my mortgage! LOL JD.
Originally Posted by FilthyFcker
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 10:55 #17204Senior Member

Posts: 805Just had to fix the spaces in between
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...corts/1805498.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 10:52 #17203Senior Member

Posts: 71She used to stay on the northside by the airport. She's been around for a long time, but don't know her name, sorry. I don't recall any great or any bad reviews on her, but she does take it up her butt hard so that is something I really like about her.
Originally Posted by AllOutLife
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 10:51 #17202Senior Member

Posts: 805Just remove the www at beginning
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...7/760580541898
Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 10:37 #17201Senior Member

Posts: 71While her ass is amazing, sadly she doesn't let you put anything up it. Otherwise I'd probably go broke playing with it.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





