Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,446 to 20,460 of 31140
-
10-06-20 17:49 #10695Senior Member

Posts: 475Bump
Following and interested.
Originally Posted by GaryMinn
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 15:31 #10694Senior Member

Posts: 391Saw her a few days back
No GFE (didn't ask), Everything covered, got into the session but was a little rushy (10 min in to a qv) near the end. Super chill girl with a sweet voice. I'm not a GFE guy so I'd probably repeat.
Originally Posted by ITGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 14:51 #10693Senior Member

Posts: 215Erin carter
This Erin Carter?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/erin-car...nsboro-99097-2#erotic.
Does she travel to Charlotte? Or solely greensboro based? Pictures look hot, is she worth a drive up that way?
Originally Posted by PSmith0380
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 12:53 #10692Banned Member

Posts: 9Anyone have any info.
This might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it is mine from time to time. Any info on either of these ladies would be helpful. Feel free to PM if you would rather.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/t...s/104270366118
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/t...k/169650023936
-
10-06-20 12:50 #10691Regular Member

Posts: 16First Post
New, and been in the hobby for a few months; only seen two so far based on what I read here. I am risk averse and try to be safe.
Cali: my regular go to, always nice to see her. Great service but prices have gone up since last time, not that I mind.
Bella: Amazing experience, only issue is no kissing, which I like. Other than that she is close to perfect.
Stay safe!
-
10-06-20 11:38 #10690Senior Member

Posts: 46Intel on Aerieana?
The pics look like all of the same person to me. Not a lot of info in the ad and I didn't find anything from searching her name.
-
10-05-20 18:44 #10689Senior Member

Posts: 35Khloe Kush
I'm interested in this one too. Anyone have any experience with her? Her add on STG says "Blonde Scandinavian", "Khloe. Kush".
Originally Posted by Handyman704
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/697870658213
-
10-05-20 17:18 #10688Regular Member

Posts: 5Sinnamon
Had a dream with this one a couple of weeks ago. I probably won't be going back to see her again, sketchy, run down trailer, some personal hygiene issues, body sores, possible signs of demons.
Originally Posted by LowCarbMonster
[View Original Post]
She's legit though.
-
10-05-20 16:36 #10687Banned Member

Posts: 9Probably fake
A Google search of the images makes me think it's a fake. The upfront app payment generally is.
Originally Posted by TheSlammer
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 15:20 #10686Senior Member

Posts: 253Erin Carter
Same exact routine I had with Erin Carter, only difference, we split a bottle of wine I bought before she arrived.
Originally Posted by WolfHunter96
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 14:32 #10685Senior Member

Posts: 80Joyce
https://callescort.org/682-628-5973
A pet peeve of mine lately is texting with a girl to set up an appointment. Everything fine until the very end. And she wants pre-payment.
Happening to me yesterday. This girl may be as real as any. But these pre-payment providers seem fake to me.
I don't lose money. But time is money.
-
10-05-20 13:39 #10684Senior Member

Posts: 40Samara info
Hi John,
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
Sent you a PM regarding Samara info.
Thanks in advance.
-
10-05-20 13:20 #10683Senior Member

Posts: 40Samara info
Hi John,
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
Sent you a PM regarding Samara info.
Thanks in advance.
-
10-05-20 11:08 #10682Senior Member

Posts: 734Hailey
Try Hailey. Mid 30's, fairly nice looking. She advertises on AL and is in the general area you describe (but closer in to Charlotte). I think she has been reviewed here.
Originally Posted by GaryMinn
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 09:43 #10681Senior Member

Posts: 7338If they are injecting those drugs they are at higher risk of HIV, Hepititus, amoung other things which they can give to us. It is how they are taking those drugs that concerns me more than what they are using.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






