Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17215
    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Huh where and who are you mentioning? Providing links would be the most helpful but I do know there is a bunch in the strip clubs and I love it.
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/602713691297

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/927407016638

    I'm referring to these two. Most likely real but I wanted some input on the service if anyway has taken the pleasure.

  2. #17214
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    There are a few new latinas in town. Anyone had a chance to see them?
    Huh where and who are you mentioning? Providing links would be the most helpful but I do know there is a bunch in the strip clubs and I love it.

  3. #17213

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had luck getting with this one, that asks to go thru CashApp first to buy a video pack, then you go see her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/518164513379
    You got to ask?

    If you have to buy something to purchase time with a girl. That's a scam.

  4. #17212

    Info

    Has anyone had luck getting with this one, that asks to go thru CashApp first to buy a video pack, then you go see her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/518164513379

  5. #17211

    She used to be fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoyo  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Cassandra s few nights ago for outcall, had her a few times before and was satisfied, but never again!

    Soon as she got into the car (I had to pick her up) she was blasted out of her mind, barely able to talk. Before I could leave the parking lot, she was pulling out a needle and trying to fill it to shoot up. Told her don't be doing that in my car, or even bringing it with her. She mumbled something about needing her 'medicine' and keep going.

    Stopped and told her she needs to get out with that shit. Watched her fried brain grind trying to process what I said and slowly got out of my car saying something I assume was a slurred string of curse words and walked off.

    Time to delete that number from my phone.

    This is the only old ad I can find as I had her number for a while:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/477747749093
    Stop seeing her months ago.

    Unfortunately same story here. Besides I went to the otel.

    Got to the spot she opens up looking like the walking dead. Then legit fell on the bed and slept. Was like hell to the No. Just left, I'm sure some are into that, but not this 1. I liked how she was so active in bed, but now. I dunno that rock rocked her mind.

  6. #17210
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    There are a few new latinas in town. Anyone had a chance to see them?
    I would love to!! Do you have any links or where are they posting ad?

  7. #17209

    New latinas

    There are a few new latinas in town. Anyone had a chance to see them?

  8. #17208

    Cassandra

    Picked up Cassandra s few nights ago for outcall, had her a few times before and was satisfied, but never again!

    Soon as she got into the car (I had to pick her up) she was blasted out of her mind, barely able to talk. Before I could leave the parking lot, she was pulling out a needle and trying to fill it to shoot up. Told her don't be doing that in my car, or even bringing it with her. She mumbled something about needing her 'medicine' and keep going.

    Stopped and told her she needs to get out with that shit. Watched her fried brain grind trying to process what I said and slowly got out of my car saying something I assume was a slurred string of curse words and walked off.

    Time to delete that number from my phone.

    This is the only old ad I can find as I had her number for a while:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/477747749093

  9. #17207

    Giovana

    Quote Originally Posted by DuvalSaint  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...es/9954885.htm

    Good evening.

    Any of you fellas know if she is legit?
    Never seen her before. Texted her after reading your post. Took her an hour or so to reply. Incall in Jax Beach. Pics look pretty hot but donations start at 350 and she could not provide online reviews. For those reasons I'm out. Best of luck and please do report if anyone TOFTT.

  10. #17206

    Anyone seen Nicolette?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/264185384810

    Looks hot, and seems TGTBT, and search didn't turn up anything on her. Any info would be appreciated, especially is she into greek because that is my number thing I must do with a provider.

  11. #17205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Second that

    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyFcker  [View Original Post]
    While her ass is amazing, sadly she doesn't let you put anything up it. Otherwise I'd probably go broke playing with it.
    I have to agree, if she was into anal I'd be late on my mortgage! LOL JD.

  12. #17204

    Just had to fix the spaces in between

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't work, but I think ik who you talking about. Her body looks amazing but I don't like that hotel. Heard that hotel has more bodies then a morgue LOL.
    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...corts/1805498.

  13. #17203
    Quote Originally Posted by AllOutLife  [View Original Post]
    Considering hitting this girl up. There's no name so I can't tell if she's been reviewed.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/400540862167
    She used to stay on the northside by the airport. She's been around for a long time, but don't know her name, sorry. I don't recall any great or any bad reviews on her, but she does take it up her butt hard so that is something I really like about her.

  14. #17202

    Just remove the www at beginning

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands  [View Original Post]
    Every time I click this link it says unable to find a server with that name. Any other way (or pic) to identify?
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...7/760580541898

  15. #17201
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Kendal is definitely a YMMV gal, even if you've seen her before she can be great then not so great, personally it's never been terrible, I'd say mediocre best describes her service at times. Guess it depends on her mood but I have to say the vast majority of my experiences with her have been pretty good, of course I may be biased as I've always had a thing for cute spinners and her ass is truly a thing of beauty! JD.
    While her ass is amazing, sadly she doesn't let you put anything up it. Otherwise I'd probably go broke playing with it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape