Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22754

    Great massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy21  [View Original Post]
    What are the best bang for your buck places near Whittier, Buena Park, Anaheim. Will be in Whittier and Buena Park today looking for the best in the areas. Thanks.
    Place on Whitt Blvd and ocean view in Whittier. Called great massage, best to call first.

  2. #22753
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1492  [View Original Post]
    Rose Spa off Harbor / Main.

    Got Krystal, meh.

    Would not repeat.

    Ocean Massage off McFadden.

    Didn't get her name huge C section scar.

    Would not repeat.

    Each time is a 15 min negotiation, so nope.
    But what is a price?

  3. #22752

    Recommended places near Whittier

    What are the best bang for your buck places near Whittier, Buena Park, Anaheim. Will be in Whittier and Buena Park today looking for the best in the areas. Thanks.

  4. #22751
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where tee / lyn is regularly? Honey says she's still there, but after a week I don't see her on insta.

    Does she have her own insta for booking like some girls do?

    Looking for any intel, she was my ATF a year ago, but I've been busy and out of town a lot.
    I been chasing bunch of diff AMPs affiliated with pure relax, no luck at all for a week now. Thinking of forgetting this one LOL.

  5. #22750
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn9  [View Original Post]
    I've been going there since May and Daisy runs the place. I've had a great time there eating pussy but no FS. Daisy is a MILF who looks beautiful. But lately she hasn't been very cooperative and there's been some bad reviews on RM.
    Mind elaborating on what the "bad reviews" were saying about her? Haven't been back in a long time.

  6. #22749
    Quote Originally Posted by Spud666  [View Original Post]
    Yes, there are two there with a deli stuck in the middle between them. The one on the right was the FS place. I have only been there once about a year ago and for sure it was FS then. The one on the left is your typical jack shack, but extras have been had there also. YMMV.
    Since then the place to the right of the deli changed ownership and is not FS now. Or at least it wasn't in March before C19 hit, which was the last time I was there.

  7. #22748

    Nicole La Palace debate

    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuanCarlos  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever got a BBBJ from Nicole before?
    Take a look at some RM reviews of Nicole. There was some spirited debate about her menu. Plenty of input about this popular provider. As you find those flurry of comments you can cross reference those dates here on Sex Guide MP reviews. My take on all this is that she's picky. At the beginning of her career limited. As it expanded she opened up to a favorite. Then a favorite two or three. Then as word got out the shit hit the fan. Whatever the truth was then, she's definitely fun to be with. And if she likes you and you are of a generous nature the sky's the limit. I of course would never betray a confidence. LOL. Good luck!

  8. #22747
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoDonk  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, been to relax spot on Sunday, had some Latina MILF there, was nice, but common 1 pump costs like 160 + 40 for entrance. 200? I'd have 2 girls for this price in TJ. I understand that it is not Mexico here. But still curious, if there are places with better pricing?
    Latino places charge more for their services vs AMP. 40 hh, 60 h, 140 CFS was average pre-covid.

  9. #22746

    Latest

    Rose Spa off Harbor / Main.

    Got Krystal, meh.

    Would not repeat.

    Ocean Massage off McFadden.

    Didn't get her name huge C section scar.

    Would not repeat.

    Each time is a 15 min negotiation, so nope.

  10. #22745

    Massage with best prices

    Hi guys, been to relax spot on Sunday, had some Latina MILF there, was nice, but common 1 pump costs like 160 + 40 for entrance. 200? I'd have 2 girls for this price in TJ. I understand that it is not Mexico here. But still curious, if there are places with better pricing?

  11. #22744

    Nicole from Lepalace

    Has anyone ever got a BBBJ from Nicole before?

  12. #22743
    Quote Originally Posted by MiguelHoncho  [View Original Post]
    Which Le Palace? GG or SA?
    GG. Been to the Le Palace in SA and was greeted by a Chinese MILF with short hair, but ended up not staying as it was 40 hhr, more expensive than GG. Not sure if the same owner. Rmaps says there's FS here but haven't stayed to check.

  13. #22742

    Tee / lyn

    Anyone know where tee / lyn is regularly? Honey says she's still there, but after a week I don't see her on insta.

    Does she have her own insta for booking like some girls do?

    Looking for any intel, she was my ATF a year ago, but I've been busy and out of town a lot.

  14. #22741
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoeJohn  [View Original Post]
    Hey so I talked to her haven't met up with her but apparently doesn't offer anything. I am confused. We have been talking for literally this entire quarantine and verified it's me and she told me she doesn't offer anything and told me not to believe what I read online. So is she lying or is this forum lying? Who's LYING?! LOL I just want to know.
    No girl will admit to anything over msg, you have to go in person. She's pretty naughty, but also really paranoid about her licenses, so go there and play it cool and I'm sure you'll get great service.

  15. #22740

    New F&C confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1492  [View Original Post]
    On Warner, couple blocks E of Main / S. A.
    Thanks for the details. When I pulled up to the only place I could find within two blocks of Warner x Main, I saw familiar looking Mamasans standing outside and knew I found the right place. It's a lot cleaner and more private than the previous location. Mostly private rooms from what I saw, no big open room with foot massage chairs in the front. After a $45 entrance fee, I was directed into one of the rooms and a few minutes later Nancy walked in. This is were things took a turn for the worse. The massage was pretty terrible and she was quick to turn me over to discuss the menu. She started with saying HJ only, then I talked her into BJ. Then after the ridiculous quote she gave me, I settled for a HJ just to get out of there. After it was over, she said next time boom boom. Soooo. So, same F&C ladies without the F&C service. I won't see Nancy again, but may give it one more shot in hopes that it was an off day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape