Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 524 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2868

    Hailie lately

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review T. Hailie has lots of skeletons in her closet. She also works the streets of WB. If you paid over 1. For the hour you paid to much, even that's a lot. I guess she used your hh to buy her next high.

    Stay well.

    PA.
    I was looking at a visit there but doing some homework, it looks like trouble. Has anyone seen her more than once since August and got a full hour? You pay for 1 h you should get 1 h. Anything else is a BS rip off. She does say MSOG in the add so the dude got ripped off. WTF?

    I can read she behaves with Jasmine but I know a trusted monger here who, like in some reviews, mentioned she changed her name from Bella and used to be in Wolcott. She used to be ok at first but then she made people wait, ripped them off and had a BF who knocked on doors.

    I am not saying this still is happening and this time is over but caution applies here. Did you see her? I trust your reviews.

  2. #2867
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy17  [View Original Post]
    She rushes with most everyone, I've known her for years! She does a quick BJ then wants to do doggie and your out!! Pretty girl from the hood and talks like she has a 6th grade education! I get along with her well but I don't let her pull that crap with me!! She definitely is one of the pretty girls out there but she will Rush all the guys she's never seen before really bad and just get them out and take their money, I persevered I've seen her many many times she does not ever pull that crap with me at all anymore but she used to stay safe everyone Playboy.
    That is a perfect description of her Playboy. Stay safe.

  3. #2866

    Clients

    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy17  [View Original Post]
    She rushes with most everyone, I've known her for years! She does a quick BJ then wants to do doggie and your out!! Pretty girl from the hood and talks like she has a 6th grade education! I get along with her well but I don't let her pull that crap with me!! She definitely is one of the pretty girls out there but she will Rush all the guys she's never seen before really bad and just get them out and take their money, I persevered I've seen her many many times she does not ever pull that crap with me at all anymore but she used to stay safe everyone Playboy.
    Like you said she has a 6th grade education. The smart ones try to build a clientele.

  4. #2865

    Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    Finally seen cassie Thursday good young looking chick skinny did a qv in southington everything covered. Didn't like how she was kinda rushing saying another appointment is next. On top she had a little skill had to rush out someone was coming to the room not sure ill repeat.
    She rushes with most everyone, I've known her for years! She does a quick BJ then wants to do doggie and your out!! Pretty girl from the hood and talks like she has a 6th grade education! I get along with her well but I don't let her pull that crap with me!! She definitely is one of the pretty girls out there but she will Rush all the guys she's never seen before really bad and just get them out and take their money, I persevered I've seen her many many times she does not ever pull that crap with me at all anymore but she used to stay safe everyone Playboy.

  5. #2864

    Your right.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I can say in her defense I don't think she beat or robbed anyone.

    The visit was a disappointment in that I asked her to be shower fresh, she was not, her feet were filthy and her coochiw smelled terribly.
    She won't rob you. Her boyfriend / pimp will. I know of him personally. They are both from the springfield mass. Area. If the bad smelling coochie doesn't take you out he will.

  6. #2863

    Stay away

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/729426618961

    She's back! Stay away she'll take your $$ and give you no service. Beware?

  7. #2862

    Cassie

    Finally seen cassie Thursday good young looking chick skinny did a qv in southington everything covered. Didn't like how she was kinda rushing saying another appointment is next. On top she had a little skill had to rush out someone was coming to the room not sure ill repeat.

  8. #2861
    Quote Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860  [View Original Post]
    I remember reading a review about Mimi unfortunately it wasn't positive. If you read her add she even touches on that review.

    "ATTENTION THERE IS AN AD GOINF AROUND ABOUT ME. TO WHOMEVER CARES. I DO NOT ROB ANYONE, I WORK VERY HARD FOR MY MONEY, AND I AM ONLY HERE TO PROVIDE A VERY ENJOYABLE TIME. I AM THE REAL DEAL, NOT A FAKE. PLEASE DISREGARD THESE ACCUSATIONS BEING MADE AGAINST ME. I NEVER LEAVE A CLIENT DISSATISFIED. EVER. AND THAT IS A PROMISE".

    Personal I say go with your gut also try and find that review.
    I can say in her defense I don't think she beat or robbed anyone.

    The visit was a disappointment in that I asked her to be shower fresh, she was not, her feet were filthy and her coochiw smelled terribly.

  9. #2860
    Quote Originally Posted by BMart80  [View Original Post]
    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/676054424756

    Save your money and fuel. If those pics are her they are literally at LEAST 20 years old. She's an old worn down sickly looking woman. Not demons sickly but like just old lady lived a hard life maybe battled some kind of illness sickly. She's old and unattractive and the pics of they are her are from a MUCH much better time in her life.
    Agreed, there is no way those pictures are of her.

    I bailed.

    She has definitely had some hard years.

  10. #2859
    Quote Originally Posted by JustOne203  [View Original Post]
    Met this one the other day at her "condo" which is actually a crack house. I could tell because the chore and pipe glass everywhere She's looks like she used to be cute under all the make up especially since she's so young the drugs have really taken a toll on her. She's got a cute ass and def a spinner but I'd def wrap it up she's busy going bare all day. Didn't pay the number the add states I got her for much lower. She's pretty sketchy probably from drugs but can be fun if you get her high enough.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...e/421489132740
    How was it tho?

  11. #2858

    Bella

    Saw her recently. Every report about her is true. Always late, very talkative. Her place is disorganized to say the least.

    Her looks are average /5 above average. She's so thin which generally isn't my type so take That for what it is.

    Her service is great tho, the price is completely fair and she really wants to please and make you happy. I've been with probably over 200 women and her BBJ is def top 5 IMO. Just the way I like it.

    I'll see her again if I can get ahold of her.

    Jay.

  12. #2857

    Jewel

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where you get the idea of her not posting everyday. If you follow the listings on STG in Waterbury you will see that see that she posts several times day and night, everyday! Pretty much 24/7 365. My point is that she is high volume. I've seen her about 5 times and in the past would've recommended her and in fact have. She was always friendly and cool. However the last time I saw her in March or April her weight was going up and appearance was going downhill. She had crossed that line for me of hard living and unhealthy looking. I decided to cross her off the list of regulars. There were a couple of reviews that came out at the same time that spoke of the same issues. Maybe she's cleaned up at bit in the last couple of months.
    I've seen providers on a regular basis and then WOW WTF you think it was different person all of a sudden! I think that's part of this hobby. I think the Dark Arts are pretty much part of most providers so you never know. I just wanted to share my experience I know YMMV anytime you see these ladies. Stay safe.

  13. #2856

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where you get the idea of her not posting everyday. If you follow the listings on STG in Waterbury you will see that see that she posts several times day and night, everyday! Pretty much 24/7 365. My point is that she is high volume. I've seen her about 5 times and in the past would've recommended her and in fact have. She was always friendly and cool. However the last time I saw her in March or April her weight was going up and appearance was going downhill. She had crossed that line for me of hard living and unhealthy looking. I decided to cross her off the list of regulars. There were a couple of reviews that came out at the same time that spoke of the same issues. Maybe she's cleaned up at bit in the last couple of months.
    Thats Diamond, I saw over a year ago and was very satisfied with looks and service. Went to meet her couple months ago, she had scabs and rashes all over her face and body. I turned around and left. I left a comment about that meeting.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  14. #2855

    Jewel. Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Saw this provider this morning. Had seen her once before Covid. Had a good time with her then so I met her again. She is cute, clean, no sign of demons and fun to be with. Not a spinner but not a BBW has a MILF's body! I enjoyed DATY, BBBJ and FS. Her location is safe and clean. She has cats so if that's a problem at least you know ahead of time. Her donation was very reasonable and I will return. I don't believe she posts everyday. Stay safe!

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...y/153180106075
    Not sure where you get the idea of her not posting everyday. If you follow the listings on STG in Waterbury you will see that see that she posts several times day and night, everyday! Pretty much 24/7 365. My point is that she is high volume. I've seen her about 5 times and in the past would've recommended her and in fact have. She was always friendly and cool. However the last time I saw her in March or April her weight was going up and appearance was going downhill. She had crossed that line for me of hard living and unhealthy looking. I decided to cross her off the list of regulars. There were a couple of reviews that came out at the same time that spoke of the same issues. Maybe she's cleaned up at bit in the last couple of months.

  15. #2854

    Good Time

    Saw this provider this morning. Had seen her once before Covid. Had a good time with her then so I met her again. She is cute, clean, no sign of demons and fun to be with. Not a spinner but not a BBW has a MILF's body! I enjoyed DATY, BBBJ and FS. Her location is safe and clean. She has cats so if that's a problem at least you know ahead of time. Her donation was very reasonable and I will return. I don't believe she posts everyday. Stay safe!

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...y/153180106075

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape