Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17584

    Jackie

    I had a visit with Jackie down in Petersburg a couple days ago, nothing new to add, she is in a ok spot, nice BBBJ covers FS, very vocal as mentioned and she gets off pretty easy. I may repeat just for the convenience of the location.

  2. #17583

    Bella ripped me off

    She ripped me off. Be wary.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    This girls don't have imagination when they choosing nicknames she say she is Italian I don't know what that makes any difference might be she taste like pizza or something last couple reviews months ago mention she was a hoe providing mediocre service fatter than pics and acne problem now she provides high end service to professional men I can see the long line of professional men waiting for her service.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/251161902866

  3. #17582

    I have

    Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwhgads1  [View Original Post]
    There was a review about her a couple weeks ago. She's good. I've had 2 good dreams and will again soon.

  4. #17581

    I may partake

    Quote Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Jackie is looking for some help today, great value, will please you in everyway, Oct 4th go see her.
    Is there a link to an ad?

  5. #17580

    Sunday with Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Jackie is looking for help. She's got bills due and could really use some help. Spinner with a nice pussy ready to go all day.
    Hey guys,

    Jackie is looking for some help today, great value, will please you in everyway, Oct 4th go see her.

  6. #17579

    Jackie

    East end Jackie is looking for help. Hit her up she's available.

  7. #17578

    New beef

    Just popped up few days back looks fresh in the game pimp takes her calls.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/254939360423

  8. #17577
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMan32  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/311183386283

    Has anyone met with this Lexi? I know the other has some bad reports.
    I think she upcharges for everything.

  9. #17576

    Winter Same Number?

    Is she still using the number ending in 7381? Unfortunately missed her ad recently and haven't gotten any new info.

  10. #17575
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGolferMan  [View Original Post]
    A new girl advertising on stg with title "Hollywood" - her name is Holly. Picture in ad is pretty accurate Advertising age is 47. I'd say 50+. Average looking, but offered value BJ $. 40. She told me it was her first day doing this, but who knows. Location wa ok on Hull Street. She mentioned she was trying to save some money fir school. Let's help her out.
    She use to be active a few years back, but wasn't really on my radar.

  11. #17574

    Well known

    Old provider she looks sexy mature well known for BBC provider.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/420384175587

  12. #17573

    Bella

    This girls don't have imagination when they choosing nicknames she say she is Italian I don't know what that makes any difference might be she taste like pizza or something last couple reviews months ago mention she was a hoe providing mediocre service fatter than pics and acne problem now she provides high end service to professional men I can see the long line of professional men waiting for her service.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/251161902866

  13. #17572

    Lexi

    Lexi really can take BBC like pro mediocre service for the rest the other ex stripper very thin probably Freind of the needle hosting in a house this past days

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMan32  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/311183386283

    Has anyone met with this Lexi? I know the other has some bad reports.
    .

  14. #17571

    The other lexi

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/311183386283

    Has anyone met with this Lexi? I know the other has some bad reports.

  15. #17570
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? I tried to google the number, nothing came up. She texts only. She will be in town tomorrow at an upscale hotel in Downtown. Thanks in advance.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...e/200284404279
    I've visited. Worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape