Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 18412
-
10-05-20 09:42 #4432Senior Member

Posts: 846Annie145
Anyone seen her.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f1e2b...1-92c5ae4a0c6d
-
10-05-20 08:39 #4431Senior Member

Posts: 362Valentinapax7
I'm in the NYC forum, apparently she comes to NYC as well. She tried asking for 400, and told me everything covered and only CIM. I tried offering more she said she's not interested in anything without a cover. Fuck that bullshit. DNS.
Originally Posted by Jbunk
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-20 20:39 #4430Senior Member

Posts: 73Mack
She probably got bombarded after the review and maybe got a little cautious? She was active online today.
Originally Posted by Dcguy246
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-20 18:24 #4429Senior Member

Posts: 54Mack
https://www.seeking.com/member/dd889...7-68aae696deb0
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-20 16:32 #4428Senior Member

Posts: 457Who is that?
Originally Posted by Dcguy246
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-20 09:25 #4427Senior Member

Posts: 54Mack
Anyone see her? I got in touch with her but she seems to have done silent. Anyone having any luck?
-
10-02-20 14:12 #4426Senior Member

Posts: 618Gabriella97557
https://www.seeking.com/member/b3e9b...6-27b49210674e
This Pulitzer Prize winning profile / bio writer is only selling pics. Hit her up if that's your thing, I'll pass.
-
10-02-20 13:30 #4425Senior Member

Posts: 618Bastard! LOL
She bailed on me yesterday for an emergency. Looks like her emergency was you railing her for 5 hours. Haha Nicely done.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-20 05:46 #4424Senior Member

Posts: 631Block
She hit me up for money yesterday. I only met up with her once. She was a last min replacement for a no show, which was a weeks ago. She wasn't my cup of tea, so no plans for a 2nd date. Didn't want to deal with her BS, so I just block her.
Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-20 05:38 #4423Senior Member

Posts: 1021I was wrong, she's 100% legit. She hosted at a hotel out near Dulles she's staying at while her house is being renovated for a few weeks. Cute little blonde, weighs maybe 100 lbs with a nice set of enhanced D's that she absolutely loves to have sucked on. Sucking her nipples gets her off just as much as sex does. $300 gets you in the door, BBFSCIP, BBBJ, DATY, etc. Very good kisser. The only thing not on the menu is anal. Hung out for about 5 hrs, will fuck as much as you want. The only negative is that she has absolutely NO ass. Other than that she's a very good time for a 1 time thing. Probably too much drama in her life for it to be an ongoing thing, but as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 20:58 #4422Senior Member

Posts: 319I agree
Yea I saw her for 300 $ . I wore a cover that day but I don't like the hustler vibe. She's not into the meets that much but her body is nice for the bang and yes she's always in her phone and smoking her little vape pen.
Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 19:44 #4421Senior Member

Posts: 212Angangel16
https://www.seeking.com/member/0b482...1-dbfd83ce568e
Friendly enough gal. Dtf but you might have to work for it. Says she's had an arrangement before that she found off the site but dude moved away. Says she's been having fun on this site. Her expectations were a monthly or bimonthly allowance, but will ppm to start. Her expectation was 400 ppm or 2 k monthly. Also expects normal dates. Says she's been leaning toward the dating aspect moreso than intimacy.
I countered at 300 ppm and intimacy on the meets. She declined nicely. Honestly, she saved me the trouble cause I could sense we weren't compatible and gps on her part.
Pretty, but I'm still getting the same or better in the 2-300 range. Anyone have any experience with this one or get different results?
-
10-01-20 19:38 #4420Senior Member

Posts: 452Search works
9-25-20 review by Mazvid #4320.
Originally Posted by Jsidd
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 19:01 #4419Senior Member

Posts: 1021No offence but I don't think you do mate. You take the first cluster of letters / numbers after "member /" in her URL (76 f5014 e) and put that into the search box and I found 3 diff posts on her. Simple as that.
Originally Posted by Jsidd
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 18:52 #4418Senior Member

Posts: 123Thanks
Yeah I remember that much but couldn't remember anything else nor could I find anything in the search.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




