Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11755
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    Another one. Was $$ on SA, BBFSCIP. Wasn't down with greek but might have changed since summer.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....0547-Brand-New!-Seattle-Outcalls-with-ex-stripper-gone-wild!
    Since she has gone pro I wonder if she will still allow bbfscip or if that is off the table.

  2. #11754

    Which lover sister?

    How diana face compare with pic and others.

    Who is lover sister, how much duo VIP, you come twice into each of them during one session?

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInTheGame7  [View Original Post]
    Being to this agency multiple times. Diana is good but not over the top. You get one go, she did not offer second bit has a great body so good with me.

    Still looking for someone similar to the Love sisters. Their duo were epic. Any lead hit me up.

  3. #11753

    Another SA turned pro

    Another one. Was $$ on SA, BBFSCIP. Wasn't down with greek but might have changed since summer.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....0547-Brand-New!-Seattle-Outcalls-with-ex-stripper-gone-wild!

  4. #11752

    Marina Orlov

    Quote Originally Posted by HikerWA  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody actually seen her lately? I know that she has posted ads occasionally but it seems like most to all reports lately of her are that she will ghost you or no show / not give room #. Just a handful of reviews in the last few months. I've thought about seeing her but I don't want to be sitting in a parking lot waiting for a room # that I will never get. Some previous reports even say that she has changed. Curious if anybody has any info.
    I saw her 2 weeks ago. She had cancelled on me the previous time after I had arrived and was in parking lot. Said she had tried to call. This time no issues. Begged me to tear off her lingerie and fuck her pussy. BBFSCIP no upcharge.

  5. #11751
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen this one but she reminds me of someone I've seen before. It looks like Natalie / Kelsey in the first pick but not the other ones. She seems to have decent rates for an open menu.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...calls/33621975
    Yeah, she's infamous for robs and other scams. I first noticed her on SkipTheGames and almost went to see her before another poster warned me about her. Maybe she's not having much luck with STG, so is trying other sites. Hopefully word will spread and she won't be able to scam and rob people anymore.

  6. #11750
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvvfly123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has experience? How is she compare with Angel, Ivy?
    Being to this agency multiple times. Diana is good but not over the top. You get one go, she did not offer second bit has a great body so good with me.

    Still looking for someone similar to the Love sisters. Their duo were epic. Any lead hit me up.

  7. #11749
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She is in Bellevue. Although I have not visited her. I have seen her porn for a while now, she has done a lot of incest (sislovesme, familytherapy, dadcrush) so big names in the porn industry and also a lot of creampies. This one seems to enjoy what she does. I just sent her an introductory text will share if I hear back. Has anyone taken the plunge? Sorry if this has already been discussed here. I did a quick search and did not find anything.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?491308-CarlyChase
    Was she down?

  8. #11748

    Full

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuminazzswallo  [View Original Post]
    Cum eating gangbang. Text me if you're able to make it today at 10 am -1 pm. Don't have time got fishing or games. $100 a head all holes. I will also be collecting cum for cum play. 206 582 6214.
    This is full.

  9. #11747

    Samantha is a rob

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen this one but she reminds me of someone I've seen before. It looks like Natalie / Kelsey in the first pick but not the other ones. She seems to have decent rates for an open menu.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...calls/33621975
    Check the rob thread on this one. Her dude comes in and kicks you out of the room. Up.

  10. #11746

    Gangbang now BBFS cim cip greek now. Not later next half hour. Text ill pick you up

    If you can't be picked up DO NOT TEXT ME! $ FREE first 5 guys! Every one after is $100. We thank you!

    206 582 6214.

  11. #11745

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen this one but she reminds me of someone I've seen before. It looks like Natalie / Kelsey in the first pick but not the other ones. She seems to have decent rates for an open menu.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...calls/33621975
    I went to her apartment. It was a den full of addicts and she wanted me to fuck her against the toilet. I dipped and immediately was chased out by an addict. Stay away.

  12. #11744

    Familiar face?

    Haven't seen this one but she reminds me of someone I've seen before. It looks like Natalie / Kelsey in the first pick but not the other ones. She seems to have decent rates for an open menu.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...calls/33621975

  13. #11743

    Marina Orlov

    Has anybody actually seen her lately? I know that she has posted ads occasionally but it seems like most to all reports lately of her are that she will ghost you or no show / not give room #. Just a handful of reviews in the last few months. I've thought about seeing her but I don't want to be sitting in a parking lot waiting for a room # that I will never get. Some previous reports even say that she has changed. Curious if anybody has any info.

  14. #11742
    Deleted by Admin

    Must you do this? Just report it, let us take care of it and move on. Now I have to clean up your post, everybody who responded to your post and the five responses by the shill insisting they are not the chick.

    It's hard for us to spot shills but all of you guys can do it easy, click Report Post, type shill and then hit send, it's even faster than responding to them.

    A2
    Last edited by Admin2; 10-03-20 at 11:09.

  15. #11741

    Set Appointment, then Ghosted.

    She agreed to BBFS via text. I had an incall appointment with her. I arrived at the hotel on time and texted her for rm # and received no response, so texted her again 10 min later. Still no response after another 10 min so I left. She texted me about an hr later and apologized, said something came up unexpectedly. I was already out of the area so never saw her but her pix look decent if anyone else wants to try her.
    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...b/390321375076.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape