Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 515 of 682 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 565 615 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 10229
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2519
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyzzz777  [View Original Post]
    This is a post on the women who has put her ad on stg many times. The latest was on the Cherry Hill post of 6:07 pm last night. I did it this way cause I have not learned the art of bringing stuff over from stg. She is real. Located in a safe hotel in Mt. Laurel, NJ. She is cute and has a slim body. Pics are accurate. She seems to like to do short stays at first contact. Her BBBJ was one of the best I have ever had. Highly recommend. Will repeat.
    I messaged this Dakota like 10 times this week.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...l/289746109809

    About incall pricing and the only answer I got was "21044"5 I have no idea what that means and she hasn't responded to my messages since.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NTA0OTE4ZGU5MjYyMzExYmMzZGVjNTliMjI4ZDU2ZjI2MmJkYjY.jpg‎  

  2. #2518
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyzzz777  [View Original Post]
    This is a post on the women who has put her ad on stg many times. The latest was on the Cherry Hill post of 6:07 pm last night. I did it this way cause I have not learned the art of bringing stuff over from stg. She is real. Located in a safe hotel in Mt. Laurel, NJ. She is cute and has a slim body. Pics are accurate. She seems to like to do short stays at first contact. Her BBBJ was one of the best I have ever had. Highly recommend. Will repeat.
    Is this the Dakota you are talking about? https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...c/824389316298.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTA3NDM3Mjg3YTY1ZjEwMzk3ZDhkN2QwNTA0OTU1OWIxMjYyZjM1.jpg‎  

  3. #2517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ClamHammer  [View Original Post]
    You may want to ask around in the central or North Jersey threads
    Thanks!

  4. #2516
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up too, and it seems sketchy. I got the same messages.
    Well. This part of the ad pretty much sealed it:

    "Not looking to shop around or one night stands.

    Want something meaningful that lasts.

    I plan on sticking around for a bit".

    A ScamTroll using the same text for a dating site on an escort site.

  5. #2515

    Dakota

    This is a post on the women who has put her ad on stg many times. The latest was on the Cherry Hill post of 6:07 pm last night. I did it this way cause I have not learned the art of bringing stuff over from stg. She is real. Located in a safe hotel in Mt. Laurel, NJ. She is cute and has a slim body. Pics are accurate. She seems to like to do short stays at first contact. Her BBBJ was one of the best I have ever had. Highly recommend. Will repeat.

  6. #2514

    Dakota

    This is a post on the women who has put her ad on stg many times. The latest was on the Cherry Hill post of 6:07 pm last night. I did it this way cause I have not learned the art of bringing stuff over from stg. She is real. Located in a safe hotel in Mt. Laurel, NJ. She is cute and has a slim body. Pics are accurate. She seems to like to do short stays at first contact. Her BBBJ was one of the best I have ever had. Highly recommend. Will repeat.

  7. #2513
    Quote Originally Posted by CK465  [View Original Post]
    You may want to ask around in the central or North Jersey threads.

  8. #2512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    Dymond Kash


  9. #2511
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny262  [View Original Post]
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...l/999403005768

    No hits on ad pics. And she sent me 3 more that seem to match.

    She said to meet her in Mill Dam Park in Mt. Holly and "if you like what you see" we "walk across the street to my place. ".

    SS is 120, nothing bare.

    I've never seen anyone in Mt Holly so I'm a bit wary. Plus it's a residence. Plus the ad reads more like a personal or SD / SB ad.

    Thoughts?
    I hit her up too, and it seems sketchy. I got the same messages.

  10. #2510
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny262  [View Original Post]
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...l/999403005768

    No hits on ad pics. And she sent me 3 more that seem to match.

    She said to meet her in Mill Dam Park in Mt. Holly and "if you like what you see" we "walk across the street to my place. ".

    SS is 120, nothing bare.

    I've never seen anyone in Mt Holly so I'm a bit wary. Plus it's a residence. Plus the ad reads more like a personal or SD / SB ad.

    Thoughts?
    I saw this ad and seems fake.

  11. #2509

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by ClamHammer  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to see her but every time I read her ad with all of her upsell bullshit it turns me off.
    I agree her ad is annoying LOL but she's cool just talk to her.

  12. #2508

    Does this one seem legit?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...l/999403005768

    No hits on ad pics. And she sent me 3 more that seem to match.

    She said to meet her in Mill Dam Park in Mt. Holly and "if you like what you see" we "walk across the street to my place. ".

    SS is 120, nothing bare.

    I've never seen anyone in Mt Holly so I'm a bit wary. Plus it's a residence. Plus the ad reads more like a personal or SD / SB ad.

    Thoughts?

  13. #2507
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoyt77  [View Original Post]
    That is Kat.
    I'd love to see her but every time I read her ad with all of her upsell bullshit it turns me off.

  14. #2506
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    I had previously met Mini Mandy and I told her I wanted a double with her and Kat. Kat the girl in the pics a tiny fun size grl.

    The Juicy Details. I had previously met Mini Mandy and I told her I wanted a double with her and Kat. Kat the girl in the pics a tiny fun size grl. We had a great time. I arrived at their place and mandy opened the door and gave me a hug and introduced Kat both grls are petite and fun size. Kat said hi undressed, all 3 of us got naked and I laid down on the bed and Kat started a bbj deep throat and played with my balls and mandy and I were dfk. My cock was hard af with these 2 grls it was so good, then mandy sucked my cock and I dfk with Kat, I played with Kats pierced titties after a while Kat wanted me to be on top so I did her mish and mandy was rubbing my shoulders and then kept kissing my neck and sucking my nipples. Kat was tight and wet. Mandy then laid down next to Kat and said I want cock too so I got off Kat and slid in mandy all 3 of us kissed while I took turns stroking both them they were really into it, we switched to cg and then more mish. It was amazing fucking both these tight pussies. I first gave kat a creampie and all 3 of us laid down I was in the middle. Mandy went down and sucked my cock hard again then got on top of me made me give her a creampie too. I had an amazing time!
    God damn bro that's the shit dreams are made of. What was the damage for the double session?

  15. #2505

    Kat and Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by ClamHammer  [View Original Post]
    Share the reviews with us.
    I had previously met Mini Mandy and I told her I wanted a double with her and Kat. Kat the girl in the pics a tiny fun size grl.

    The Juicy Details. I had previously met Mini Mandy and I told her I wanted a double with her and Kat. Kat the girl in the pics a tiny fun size grl. We had a great time. I arrived at their place and mandy opened the door and gave me a hug and introduced Kat both grls are petite and fun size. Kat said hi undressed, all 3 of us got naked and I laid down on the bed and Kat started a bbj deep throat and played with my balls and mandy and I were dfk. My cock was hard af with these 2 grls it was so good, then mandy sucked my cock and I dfk with Kat, I played with Kats pierced titties after a while Kat wanted me to be on top so I did her mish and mandy was rubbing my shoulders and then kept kissing my neck and sucking my nipples. Kat was tight and wet. Mandy then laid down next to Kat and said I want cock too so I got off Kat and slid in mandy all 3 of us kissed while I took turns stroking both them they were really into it, we switched to cg and then more mish. It was amazing fucking both these tight pussies. I first gave kat a creampie and all 3 of us laid down I was in the middle. Mandy went down and sucked my cock hard again then got on top of me made me give her a creampie too. I had an amazing time!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape