Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 788 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 288 688 738 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 838 888 ... LastLast
Results 11,806 to 11,820 of 17944
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6139
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    I've tried several times in the past, but never got a response.
    Ditto here.

  2. #6138

    Who

    Quote Originally Posted by Orkus78  [View Original Post]
    I literally could've saved that towards a tv I wanted. That was a waste.
    Who might you be referring to?

  3. #6137

    Not

    Quote Originally Posted by ConnyJames21  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/870174324996

    Anyone ever try and meet up with her?
    Ithe phone number if you call you will recieve a scare message to go to some * site not real.

  4. #6136

    She is not her pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Orkus78  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet? I'm about to go see her soon actually.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/clara-br...exington-49723
    She is a good provider, but she has aged and grown much bigger nothing like her picks maybe 10 years ago. Bbw hard body but big.

  5. #6135

    150.

    I literally could've saved that towards a tv I wanted. That was a waste.

  6. #6134
    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing this girls posts on STG. Fairly attractive and nice body, if the pics are real and current, and reasonable rates. HOWEVER! Her ad totally turns me off. So angry! And in all fairness, I'm sure these girls put up with similar shit from us, as we put up with from them. But DAMN GIRL, enough is enough! Get over it! I've wanted to see her. But her ad sounds like she's just spoiling for a fight. I'm a lover, not a fighter. (Unless I have to be.) So if any of you guys have actually seen her, I'd like to know your experience. I'd search the reviews but don't have a name to search. Thanks.

    You all be safe out there.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...9/944839991096
    As someone who has had the misfortune of seeing her. If you valuemediocre service, combined with random texts and calls at all hours for the next 3-5 years with requests to "help her out", enjoy. Also, she is probably less spoiling for a fight, and more please stop showing up and “forgetting” your wallet in the car.

  7. #6133

    No response

    Quote Originally Posted by ConnyJames21  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/870174324996

    Anyone ever try and meet up with her?
    I've tried several times in the past, but never got a response.

  8. #6132

    Yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Orkus78  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet? I'm about to go see her soon actually.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/clara-br...exington-49723
    She's been around for a decade or more. Been using those same pics for just as long. I saw her a long time ago and had a good time. Probably haven't seen her in 7 or 8 years so who knows now.

    Do a search on some of the older forums and she should pop up.

  9. #6131

    Clara Brooks

    Has anyone seen her yet? I'm about to go see her soon actually.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/clara-br...exington-49723

  10. #6130

    Not sure if she is legit

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/870174324996

    Anyone ever try and meet up with her?

  11. #6129

    Cake incall

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck1397  [View Original Post]
    After all the buzz around this utr girl died down I reached out to her and set up a dream. Meet her for an incall which was her friend's place. She is a sweet girl and the photos in her ad are her but very flattering. The incall was far from stellar. I will not be repeating based on the incall alone
    What was the issue?

  12. #6128

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by OlHornDog  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing this girls posts on STG. Fairly attractive and nice body, if the pics are real and current, and reasonable rates. HOWEVER! Her ad totally turns me off. So angry! And in all fairness, I'm sure these girls put up with similar shit from us, as we put up with from them. But DAMN GIRL, enough is enough! Get over it! I've wanted to see her. But her ad sounds like she's just spoiling for a fight. I'm a lover, not a fighter. (Unless I have to be.) So if any of you guys have actually seen her, I'd like to know your experience. I'd search the reviews but don't have a name to search. Thanks.

    You all be safe out there.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...9/944839991096
    If those pics are real I have no interest in seeing her. Her words may be frightening but they go along with the pics. Much better out there.

  13. #6127

    Question fellow mongers

    I keep seeing this girls posts on STG. Fairly attractive and nice body, if the pics are real and current, and reasonable rates. HOWEVER! Her ad totally turns me off. So angry! And in all fairness, I'm sure these girls put up with similar shit from us, as we put up with from them. But DAMN GIRL, enough is enough! Get over it! I've wanted to see her. But her ad sounds like she's just spoiling for a fight. I'm a lover, not a fighter. (Unless I have to be.) So if any of you guys have actually seen her, I'd like to know your experience. I'd search the reviews but don't have a name to search. Thanks.

    You all be safe out there.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...9/944839991096

  14. #6126

    Little Head

    Its Friday, nice weather out, and payday for me LOL. Little head having a fit so I'm thinking Bree from Richmond since I ain't seen her in awhile. Any other decent ones I'm overlooking?

  15. #6125
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint9393  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/132208109452

    Still new to the game. Just trying to see if she's worth it or not. Rates seem decent. Let me know.
    I saw her several months ago, and wasn't impressed. Incall was ok hotel, but she was definitely not into what she was doing. Didn't rush, but it was mechanical at best. I won't be returning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape