Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 19299
-
10-02-20 22:05 #9189Senior Member

Posts: 468Favorite?
No question your favorite is a looker for sure and although I've never met her we have texted a good bit. I just can't see the demand for a provider that pulls down excessive rates and is super impossible to grab a date with. Most reviews indicate she will ghost you if you are lucky to get a response from her so I don't see any results being worth the drama and effort! I prefer solid responsible ones that take the whole thing serious that leave you wanting more and not wanting a response back.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-20 14:07 #9188Senior Member

Posts: 292Details, details, details!
Originally Posted by Smalto59
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TheLibertarian
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by VivaItalia
[View Original Post]
To the OP, yes, more details would be helpful, especially as the ad was taken down almost immediately after the post and we can no longer even refer to that. What other information can you share with the group?
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-20 03:03 #9187Senior Member

Posts: 758I wonder who
It would be nice to have some details like what was her name what was her add and how did she rip you off??
Originally Posted by Smalto59
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 23:54 #9186Senior Member

Posts: 36Asian
The no face pic worries me I like to see the face as lots lie about age she says 29. Is it accurate or better yet just close?
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 23:45 #9185Senior Member

Posts: 36What was her name do we can avoid.
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 17:58 #9184Senior Member

Posts: 353Erica
Oh damn I didn't noticed anything, can you provide some details? Thank you.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 17:42 #9183Banned Member

Posts: 1739Erica
Caution has management.
Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 16:44 #9182Senior Member

Posts: 478Rip Off
Figures, the ad is down already.
Originally Posted by Smalto59
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 14:12 #9181Senior Member

Posts: 353Jada
Text her million times only got one back like HEY then gone silent, I think it's a robot LOL.
Originally Posted by JanGorzo
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 13:08 #9180Senior Member

Posts: 353Erica
Do anyone know what's going on with her try to setup a date but no response.
-
10-01-20 11:44 #9179Senior Member

Posts: 87Thanks for the warning! What happened?
Originally Posted by Smalto59
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 11:39 #9178Senior Member

Posts: 202Rip off
Watch out of this one she will rob you.
http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...y/357595556949
-
10-01-20 10:31 #9177Senior Member

Posts: 623Jada Fire
Any 411 on this Jada? http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...e/478474958221.
-
10-01-20 09:47 #9176Senior Member

Posts: 301Rose
Trying to set something up with her to find out. If its the same location I won't be visiting as much.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 09:41 #9175Banned Member

Posts: 253Has anyone seen Barbie?
I don't see many reports:
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/126657923535











Reply With Quote






