Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,286 to 18,300 of 61398
-
10-01-20 14:16 #43113Senior Member

Posts: 1626That is a good catch. Hope someone can post latest pics of her.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 13:45 #43112Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Natalie is back out.
Yes. This is an older pic. She has gained weight, a lot.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 11:32 #43111Senior Member

Posts: 53Hot Pursuit
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MC7RyWy5K38
Baltimore street Walker #5.
-
10-01-20 09:50 #43110Senior Member

Posts: 54Redhead Nicole
To be honest I had to do a double take. Had my window down and called her name. She definitely looks rougher then I remember from 2-3 years ago. I hope she can get herself together because she is a top notch provider.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 06:46 #43109Senior Member

Posts: 57Amber
Chubby WSW I picked up off Patapsco. Unimpressed with her job. Wouldn't even bother picking her up again.
-
09-30-20 21:18 #43108Senior Member

Posts: 614Pics need a disclaimer
Should include a disclaimer if you are going to post a pic from 8 years ago. New members might think that's what shee looks like now.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 20:57 #43107Senior Member

Posts: 2419Didn't she just have a baby? Guess she needs diaper money.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 20:15 #43106Regular Member

Posts: 11Heaven
I think that I saw some previous posts about the whereabouts of SW Heaven.
I have never been with her but this girl resembles her. This was at noon today on Payson. Not totally sure, but just wanted to pass it on.
Also, saw petite Taylor from Fairhaven last week. She looks like a train wreck. My God, she was so cute a few years ago.
Other than that, nothing. It has been the worst summer ever for meeting new decent looking girls.
-
09-30-20 15:59 #43105Senior Member

Posts: 1370Red Head Nicole
Ad, how did she look? I passed thru that way almost 2 mos. ago and saw Nicole by the park on Gilmore, but she looked the worst that I've ever seen Nicole. She appeared dirty super skinny and just a mess. I've known Nicole for years, met her when she was a UTR girl. She had just had her baby but she was a real cutie. I hope that things are better for her since I last saw her, because she is one of my ATF. Peace.
Originally Posted by Ad350
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 13:53 #43104Senior Member

Posts: 1126Natalie is back out.
Guess who hit me up? Natalie is back out.
Phyuck!
-
09-30-20 07:31 #43103Senior Member

Posts: 183For the love of God out of all the information I shared folks want to complain about one line I wrote that was MY opinion.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
Last time I even bother sharing anything on the Baltimore boards. Not a thanks for the info and pics from either of you.
Dinnerout.
-
09-29-20 19:52 #43102Senior Member

Posts: 812Sense of respect and privacy.
I agree, if you really want respect their privacy, why post anything?
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 14:40 #43101Senior Member

Posts: 1330Not always true. Several months ago I visited Tim's with a W/W girl and by the time we were finished her boyfriend/pimp/pharmacist was in the parking lot. She did send a text while we were together, so that is probably how he knew where she was. Going to GPS tracking of her cell phone is just a small step beyond that.
Originally Posted by Loomy
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 11:11 #43100Banned Member

Posts: 254Simple.
Just hit the loops consistently until you run into her. Smh.
Originally Posted by Mdbbc
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 11:03 #43099Senior Member

Posts: 394A small sense of respect and privacy, Really! You got to be joking, Right!
Originally Posted by DinnerOut35
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






