Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 502 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 7529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1529

    One for the team

    Quote Originally Posted by DJCastillo6;5003285[URL
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/aiea/9733528.html[/URL]

    Anyone have any info?
    Most pictures are fake, but if this is the real thing, go lay your pipe and let us know. Looks like she can handle a thick one based on her ass size. Probably easily handle a 9 inch.

  2. #1528

  3. #1527
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  4. #1526
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichinut  [View Original Post]
    That's pretty bold of them to post their address. Looks to be in a New residential housing.
    If they used to be at Pearl City then is this legit or a LE set up.

  5. #1525

    Ewa beach

    Quote Originally Posted by KarlCrack  [View Original Post]
    Just noticed this ad, anyone got info?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...h/9755949.html
    That's pretty bold of them to post their address. Looks to be in a New residential housing.

  6. #1524
    Quote Originally Posted by MushiBoy  [View Original Post]
    This girl use to be in Pearl City by Best Buy. Tried texting her once, but never got a reply so I would be very suspicious. However, if you would like to TOFTT and report back, that would be good
    Anyone know if this is Legit, scam or a set up.

  7. #1523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1033
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallKineSack  [View Original Post]
    Anyone successful at seeing Tomiko? I've seen her a few times but she says she's not seeing anyone. Any luck?
    I would wait a bit or try calling places that you're a regular at. They more likely to take you since they know you given the current circumstances.

  8. #1522
    Just wait a while. Technically, massage places should still be closed, so lots of them aren't taking new customers or customers they don't have an established relationship with. I've gotten quite a few "nos" this week from various providers, despite my meed for a legit massage cause of back issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallKineSack  [View Original Post]
    Anyone successful at seeing Tomiko? I've seen her a few times but she says she's not seeing anyone. Any luck?

  9. #1521
    Anyone successful at seeing Tomiko? I've seen her a few times but she says she's not seeing anyone. Any luck?

  10. #1520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1033
    Quote Originally Posted by LyconRoc;5001389[URL
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/9714372.html[/URL]

    Anyone got any intel on this one? Does not provide full service but interested in the nuru.
    Forgot her name, but she did FS at 3903 before. Never partook, but recalled mongers reporting it as ok or below avg at best.

  11. #1519

    Use To Be In PC

    Quote Originally Posted by KarlCrack  [View Original Post]
    Just noticed this ad, anyone got info?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...h/9755949.html
    This girl use to be in Pearl City by Best Buy. Tried texting her once, but never got a reply so I would be very suspicious. However, if you would like to TOFTT and report back, that would be good.

  12. #1518
    Quote Originally Posted by Restless1728  [View Original Post]
    Saw her at her waikiki condo. Easy enough parking on ala wai. Fee is posted below on the first link. B prepared to contact and b verified through email, she mostly does it to protect herself. I almost past bc I didn't feel like getting screened, but then I saw the second link and let my little head decide! As of right now no FS or BJ but everything else is ok including dining, kissing, and ms! She is very sensual and I was there for way over an hour so I felt it was worth it. The first link is a truer picture of her, however the second link is her with her hair done and 15 lbs lighter. I feel she didn't prepare looks wise to her potential, still to me she's naturally pretty. Hopefully she takes my advice gets a burner phone, and changes her adds to BP. Be nice to her, she is a kind soul!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...mour_NuruQueen

    http://www.alluraamour.com/eyecandy.php

    Stay Safe!
    Love this review man! I'm new to the forums and been looking for a legit Nuru experience and she might be the one I go for.

    Anyone else have a recommendation for a real nuru experience? Not looking for just body to body, but someone that actually uses some nuru gel (or similar) for the massage?

    As for me, I've been to Happiness Spa in the beginning for August and it was actually my first time ever LOL. Met with a girl name Cindy. Got TS and FS as my first time LOL. She didn't even give me a menu and just went for it to be honest and I did not even ask for it haha. The whole time she was just talking and giggling, super nice girl. She felt a little rushed but overall would recommend!

  13. #1517
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape...a/9714372.html

    Anyone got any intel on this one? Does not provide full service but interested in the nuru.

  14. #1516

    Ewa Beach pop-up?

    Just noticed this ad, anyone got info?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...h/9755949.html

  15. #1515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1139

    Needing to set things straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    Given this is a HE thread, a pussy slide is non penetrating?

    I never had a Nuru or pussy slide. I'm a virgin I guess!

    I don't think I could handle just a HE or no penetration. Not disciplined enough. I need to pound!
    Based off my experience and others reports I feel things are very misleading. First off whoever enjoyed their experience, amen. I myself received everything that was basically spoken. But what's not mentioned is first off she is part of the Chinese connection. I believe she has been around a long time, ever since century square started becoming a spot. Her English isn't good and she whispers the whole which gets super annoying because can't hear nor understand her. Nuru very mechanical, any table shower at your typical relaxation places is better. Wasn't feeling relaxed nor aroused and started getting little cold as the oil cooled down. As a result I had to think quickly and opted for FS, as I don't think I would be able to finish with a slide or HJ given the circumstances. All covered, can tell she trying to rush the whole thing so not a wink GFE. When all said and done, done and out within 30-40 min. I went in with controlled expectations. But at the same time I couldn't imagine it could be that bad given the many positive reports. I try to be optimistic and not everyone in the Chinese connection could be bad. But this experience stalled me another 5 years or so before I try again. Her looks and body is ok for me on the 6-7 scale. She is apparently in the 40-50 age range though. One of the pics on the ad could be her. Total damage $$, and totally not worth it. I would much rather get upselled by a Thai MT. At least I would get a decent massage and arousing HJ out of it, plus full hour. If it's a nuru that's important to you and given we don't have much options from the relaxation dept currently then I guess she could fulfill your needs. But you have been warned on what to expect.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape