Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 15,001 to 15,015 of 28087
-
10-01-20 12:49 #13087Senior Member

Posts: 368I like MAPLE syrup
Trying not to be too obvious LOL For those of you in East County. It's discreetly back open and was on par with the Pre-COVID days!
-
10-01-20 04:48 #13086Banned Member

Posts: 3075As stated, looks are subjective and we all have different tastes and likes. From the images you provided, I would say the middle picture / girl on the top row, and maybe the middle girl in the picture with the 3 ladies. Interesting that both are blondes because I prefer brunettes. But in terms of beautiful faces from the pictures you provided those two are 7 plus for me.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
I know you had inquired about Juicy Jenny. She has many face pictures now in her HX ads. She is the 7 plus I look for in terms of beautiful face if I am going to spend for FS. And, she has a banging body.
Here's an ad from RR for Brooke. IMO, she has a beautiful face.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155680
Here's another ad from RR. I know they're all models, but these to me are 8.5 - 9's in term of beautiful face. I love the 2nd and 3rd pictures.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/188146
I had recommended 3 providers (Mia, Natalie, and Sophia) in a post to another monger. I don't know if you've seen any of them but they are the 7/7 plus for me.
In all my years going to the AMPs I don't think I've ever seen anyone that’s an 8. I've seen / been with maybe 10 that are in the 7's.
-
10-01-20 02:39 #13085Senior Member

Posts: 120Secret Garden
Has Rose disappeared? She answered a text a while back saying she was covid closed. But hasn't answered recently now that things are opening up.
-
10-01-20 01:31 #13084Senior Member

Posts: 331Thank you.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 00:33 #13083Banned Member

Posts: 3075Natalie
Natalie's Nuru experience is done on a mattress and she uses real Nuru gel, not massage oil like these other girls that advertises Nuru. You also get a shower before and after. There are many recent posts about her Nuru experience under this section.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 21:41 #13082Senior Member

Posts: 132Pine report
Bothered me too much that I skipped out on Pine, so I took another try. To answer the question I posed, yes they require you to sign in as there was no wait this time. I'm assuming due to Covid, unless times have changed since Hana. So have that fake number ready! Also if you're anti-masker, they will not serve you, and it is required to be on the entire time.
Got fully undressed and saw the table had a vinyl laminate cover with two folded sheets on top, so I stood there and waited haha. Since I'm a "new" customer, maybe that was a test to see if I'm legit?? I dunno. In comes Paige, and she sets the sheets so I can lay down, and we get to work. As aforementioned, the mask stays on the entire time for both, so after the flip one fun part is omittedShe's a bit skinny but the view of the tiny shaped bum was nice, just no cushion.
After everything was settled, tried to get a good look at her face (with her mask on); Not sure if anyone experienced this during these covid times, but even with it on, I could tell she had a pretty face. So I made that comment to her, which made her happy and she quickly flashed her face. That quick second confirmed I was 100% right, easily an 8, but she had some jagged teeth. That part can be overlooked though haha. Right now, seeing a face is like wanting to know how the nipple looks under a bra haha! Weird times.
At the end, scratched off the Korean itch and marked off weird Covid mask fun off the bucket list so I'm happy.
M- Somewhat of a massage, but still terrible.
S- Overall service lacked because of the skipped part and I did all the work!
B- Skinny 5'2" petite and wore a tight dress that emphasizes the petite. Bolt ons that are nicely done and surprisingly nice.
L- Pretty face! Definitely would've enjoyed the experience more if I got to see it the entire time.
-
09-30-20 20:37 #13081Senior Member

Posts: 87Lusk / Pine
What is the updated rate for FS at both spas? Any info is appreciated.
-
09-30-20 20:11 #13080Senior Member

Posts: 530Not at all sketchy. Never had an issue with either girl.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
Juliana has been discussed here before. She also has a ton of reviews on "TEE-E- RRR". 30-something brazilian with a nice face and hot body. Fantastic tits. Has an apartment in Solana Beach with Tiffany (I'd have mentioned her too but she's out of your price range, LOL).
Jessica is Mexican / Filipino mix. Has a studio in a familiar / safe office building in Point Loma. Maybe 30? Really, really pretty. Takes direction well on how you like your ending. The kitty appears to be off limits.
If you don't mind the price and you're looking for a hand finish there should be no complaint about either of these girls.
-
09-30-20 19:27 #13079Senior Member

Posts: 331Thank you. Both girls got their reviews on disabled. Kinda sketchy?
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 19:27 #13078Senior Member

Posts: 331Appreciate your recommendation.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Could you be more descriptive of the nuru massage? I wouldn't mind spending a little more if it is worth it. Sorry her rubrating site doesn't have much to go off of.
-
09-30-20 18:42 #13077Senior Member

Posts: 530Juliana.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133006
Or.
Jessica.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/178010
Both great looking, good massage and good finish. Juliana's menu opens up after the first session. Jessica not so much, but she's sweet nonetheless.
-
09-30-20 18:07 #13076Banned Member

Posts: 3075Under $100
You might be able to get away with under $100 if you went with a 30 session at MBC. With the $60/ hour HF the girls are going to frown with a $40 tip, if you want to leave happy. They might do it if they know you, but they'll let you know guys are now tipping more. It's crazy what I'm hearing guys are tipping now at some of these traditional AMPs. I guess if you find a gem at one of these places, tipping $60-$100 and even $120 for an hour session is about the going rate if compared to the independent girls that are starting at $200/$220 hour, and many want more $$$ for extras.
Originally Posted by ElmersGoo
[View Original Post]
I posted about 2 spas recently that still has a $40/ hour HF. I'm sure they would welcome you with your Benjamin.
-
09-30-20 17:54 #13075Banned Member

Posts: 3075I have not been to see an independent for at least 7 months. However, I did see the below in the past year. However, two of them are now $220/ hour. Their 1/2 hour rate would be within your budget but you're not going to get much of a massage in 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
Heck, IMO I don't think many of the independents do much massaging anyways, even during an hour session. I think they try for about 10 minutes, then just rub oil on you for the remaining of the time until the flip and / or playtime. That's okay for me for the most part because I usually go there with little expectations of getting a good massage. I'm there more for the fun and eye candy.
Anyways, I would recommend Natalie first. Her massage can be very good. Her sensuality is excellent, and her Nuru is phenomenal!
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/132426
Sophia comes in a strong second. Her massage is okay, but her sensuality is spectacular.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/134063
Mia is a hit and miss. More misses if she doesn't know you. She can also be stand off-ish if she doesn't know you. But, if you get her on a good day, she is excellent. She only does 30 and 45 minutes sessions. Plus she has a banging body.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/165595
Good luck on your search.
-
09-30-20 17:35 #13074Regular Member

Posts: 9Fine Touch
https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Therape...h/9742631.html
I don't believe the images are of any of the girls since at least the last one shows up in a facebook album.
This is the same place I went to TOFTT last October to see how it was. Turned out to be a FS Korean establishment in IB. . 6 at the door and they asked for a name and phone number. I remembered the name and number I gave last time so it wasn't much of a problem. The mamasan checked my temp and then asked me to walk through the door to ask me for the info and get the money. She led me to the first door on the left and asked me to wait, so I stripped down and laid on the table.
A few minutes later a provider came in asking if I was the provided name and I confirmed. She was mid late 20's to mid 30's though fit enough body. About 5' with b cups in a short black silky dress. She started massaging my back and making small talk and after a while asked me to flip and asked what I wanted. I said full service and she agreed and took off the dress, revealing a curvy ass and cute handful sized tits. She asked if I wanted a BJ to which I agreed and started licking the base and inner thigh / ball area before using her mouth to put on the condom. The BJ was average, though it did get me going and she could tell so she planted herself on top cowgirl. A couple minutes of that and finished missionary.
Perfunctory clean up and got dressed while she grabbed some more towels. There was no conversation about price so I tipped her 1. 4 and she seemed happy about that. The mamasan waved at the door to come back soon.
I took off my mask as I laid face down for the massage but she asked me to put it back on during the BJ. Though she did say I could take it off after she put hers back on during cowgirl.
-
09-30-20 17:06 #13073Banned Member

Posts: 10017+ in appearance
Can you give an example of 7+?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Take a look at the samples below, some are in the industry.












Reply With Quote




