Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 7529
-
09-30-20 21:07 #1529Senior Member

Posts: 1561One for the team
Most pictures are fake, but if this is the real thing, go lay your pipe and let us know. Looks like she can handle a thick one based on her ass size. Probably easily handle a 9 inch.
Originally Posted by DJCastillo6;5003285[URL
-
09-30-20 20:08 #1528Regular Member

Posts: 1New here
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/therape...a/9733528.html
Anyone have any info?
-
09-30-20 19:25 #1527Senior Member

Posts: 105[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
09-30-20 17:26 #1526Senior Member

Posts: 105If they used to be at Pearl City then is this legit or a LE set up.
Originally Posted by Ichinut
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 17:16 #1525Senior Member

Posts: 58Ewa beach
That's pretty bold of them to post their address. Looks to be in a New residential housing.
Originally Posted by KarlCrack
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 16:54 #1524Senior Member

Posts: 105Anyone know if this is Legit, scam or a set up.
Originally Posted by MushiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 13:20 #1523Senior Member

Posts: 1033I would wait a bit or try calling places that you're a regular at. They more likely to take you since they know you given the current circumstances.
Originally Posted by SmallKineSack
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 12:28 #1522Senior Member

Posts: 349Just wait a while. Technically, massage places should still be closed, so lots of them aren't taking new customers or customers they don't have an established relationship with. I've gotten quite a few "nos" this week from various providers, despite my meed for a legit massage cause of back issues.
Originally Posted by SmallKineSack
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 05:22 #1521Regular Member

Posts: 22Anyone successful at seeing Tomiko? I've seen her a few times but she says she's not seeing anyone. Any luck?
-
09-30-20 01:36 #1520Senior Member

Posts: 1033Forgot her name, but she did FS at 3903 before. Never partook, but recalled mongers reporting it as ok or below avg at best.
Originally Posted by LyconRoc;5001389[URL
-
09-30-20 01:18 #1519Senior Member

Posts: 163Use To Be In PC
This girl use to be in Pearl City by Best Buy. Tried texting her once, but never got a reply so I would be very suspicious. However, if you would like to TOFTT and report back, that would be good.
Originally Posted by KarlCrack
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 21:52 #1518Regular Member

Posts: 16Love this review man! I'm new to the forums and been looking for a legit Nuru experience and she might be the one I go for.
Originally Posted by Restless1728
[View Original Post]
Anyone else have a recommendation for a real nuru experience? Not looking for just body to body, but someone that actually uses some nuru gel (or similar) for the massage?
As for me, I've been to Happiness Spa in the beginning for August and it was actually my first time ever LOL. Met with a girl name Cindy. Got TS and FS as my first time LOL. She didn't even give me a menu and just went for it to be honest and I did not even ask for it haha. The whole time she was just talking and giggling, super nice girl. She felt a little rushed but overall would recommend!
-
09-29-20 18:31 #1517Regular Member

Posts: 4https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape...a/9714372.html
Anyone got any intel on this one? Does not provide full service but interested in the nuru.
-
09-29-20 15:11 #1516Senior Member

Posts: 36Ewa Beach pop-up?
Just noticed this ad, anyone got info?
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...h/9755949.html
-
09-29-20 04:59 #1515Senior Member

Posts: 1139Needing to set things straight.
Based off my experience and others reports I feel things are very misleading. First off whoever enjoyed their experience, amen. I myself received everything that was basically spoken. But what's not mentioned is first off she is part of the Chinese connection. I believe she has been around a long time, ever since century square started becoming a spot. Her English isn't good and she whispers the whole which gets super annoying because can't hear nor understand her. Nuru very mechanical, any table shower at your typical relaxation places is better. Wasn't feeling relaxed nor aroused and started getting little cold as the oil cooled down. As a result I had to think quickly and opted for FS, as I don't think I would be able to finish with a slide or HJ given the circumstances. All covered, can tell she trying to rush the whole thing so not a wink GFE. When all said and done, done and out within 30-40 min. I went in with controlled expectations. But at the same time I couldn't imagine it could be that bad given the many positive reports. I try to be optimistic and not everyone in the Chinese connection could be bad. But this experience stalled me another 5 years or so before I try again. Her looks and body is ok for me on the 6-7 scale. She is apparently in the 40-50 age range though. One of the pics on the ad could be her. Total damage $$, and totally not worth it. I would much rather get upselled by a Thai MT. At least I would get a decent massage and arousing HJ out of it, plus full hour. If it's a nuru that's important to you and given we don't have much options from the relaxation dept currently then I guess she could fulfill your needs. But you have been warned on what to expect.
Originally Posted by PointDexterJr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






