Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 695 of 976 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 745 795 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 14634
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4224
    Quote Originally Posted by Philherup  [View Original Post]
    She's 3. 0 these days, 2. 5 if you've seen her, and no more BBFS, I was one of here first clients when she started and I was creamping her for 1. 0, service is still good but there's better ways to spend your money IMHO.
    No insult intended. She is a great provider but how does she survive at those donation levels? Never in a million years would I invest that in someone who isn't super hot and super agreeable. I guess there's a market for it, but I just can't imagine how.

  2. #4223

    Lmao on that comment

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG69  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she saw my original review and went and got the meds to clear the smell up and maybe starting douching better. In that case great for her and keep it up. For me its like when you get food poisoning at a resteraunt and your one and done at that place, even if they revamp the menu and change it up its still a bad expierence and for me she was the absolute most retchid smelling pussy I have ever encountered and she had just gotten out of the shower. I still remember the stench and its been a long time ago since then. On a good note her dog was very cute and friendly for me.
    I can relate. When I was in college spiked watermelon, sick as shit for days, 10 + years before I could even smell it, let alone taste it. I could not imagine if it had been puss, how could have handled it.

    Again, lmao, my sides hurt.

  3. #4222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412

    I had posted the same thing and had the same reaction.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG69  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she saw my original review and went and got the meds to clear the smell up and maybe starting douching better. In that case great for her and keep it up. For me its like when you get food poisoning at a resteraunt and your one and done at that place, even if they revamp the menu and change it up its still a bad expierence and for me she was the absolute most retchid smelling pussy I have ever encountered and she had just gotten out of the shower. I still remember the stench and its been a long time ago since then. On a good note her dog was very cute and friendly for me.
    Perhaps the reports on here prompted her to clean up her act. She was a really sweet girl and while I didn't care for the tube sock tits and completely odd lack of nipples I may have returned because she was comfortable to be around and her place was really decent and clean.

  4. #4221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Dine69  [View Original Post]
    I never visited on your original review Mr. G, but finally a few months later"bit the bullet" and was way above average for the couple visits I had. YMMV, we all know, different strokes. Why this site is so damn helpful. Variations, not just for puss but guidence. Happy hunting.
    Maybe she saw my original review and went and got the meds to clear the smell up and maybe starting douching better. In that case great for her and keep it up. For me its like when you get food poisoning at a resteraunt and your one and done at that place, even if they revamp the menu and change it up its still a bad expierence and for me she was the absolute most retchid smelling pussy I have ever encountered and she had just gotten out of the shower. I still remember the stench and its been a long time ago since then. On a good note her dog was very cute and friendly for me.

  5. #4220

    Laurie O. Bonita

    https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...0/712069497521

    Have reviewed her back in January or so. Have seen her several times. I had some issues with the her in the past for txting me for $ and such. We've sorted out our differences and yesterday I decided to give her another try. As I was in the mood for a quicky I txted her and she was available at her trailer house in Bonita within 15 min. The place is OK, a lot for cig smoke in there but its not a stopper for me. Her daughter lives with her and she usually stays in her room during the visit with her headphones on. Not a stopper either for me.

    Laurie is an attractive (subjective), clean, dirty blonde in her late 40's I believe. She has these pair of very young looking and responsive boobs that i Loooove paying with. She put some weight on her but I like that. Not a BBW by any means. I was in the mood for a BBJCIM and she delivered just that with a great talent, as usual. I enjoyed it a lot. Damage $ +tip.

    I'll repeat.

    RN out.

  6. #4219

    Note

    Quote Originally Posted by Random001  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with her I've just started seeing her adds.

    http://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/f...s/688681258192
    If she has a trailer with a Dixie chopper on the back of it, Run like hell LOL.

  7. #4218

    Fake pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Random001  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with her I've just started seeing her adds.

    http://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/f...s/688681258192
    Did a google images search and this photo came up on numerous sites. Real shame, kinda got a start of a chubby thinking she was real.

    LTD.

  8. #4217

    Trixxie

    Quote Originally Posted by Philherup  [View Original Post]
    She's 3. 0 these days, 2. 5 if you've seen her, and no more BBFS, I was one of here first clients when she started and I was creamping her for 1. 0, service is still good but there's better ways to spend your money IMHO.
    Last time I saw her it was pre-covid back in Dec, BBJ, CFS. 2, haven't seen her during corona days though. Not too bad looking girl, chatty and smells good everytime. Service always good. Convenient incall too. I left a review of her in this thread, I believe.

  9. #4216

    Just got me a 18 Latino Girl that is a newbie

    So I just can across a little 18 yrs old Latino Girl if anyone is interested please pm me and I will give information because she is just getting into this and has no clients and would like regulars or sugar daddy but can work it out with her pm me.

  10. #4215
    Quote Originally Posted by Random001  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with her I've just started seeing her adds.

    http://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/f...s/688681258192
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToDine  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully someone TOFTT and will share.

    Kinda looks to good to be true.

    LTD.
    That's the one and only Eliza. You can search her on here. Bad news.

  11. #4214

    Looks sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by Random001  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with her I've just started seeing her adds.

    http://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/f...s/688681258192
    Hopefully someone TOFTT and will share.

    Kinda looks to good to be true.

    LTD.

  12. #4213

    Trixxie

    She's 3. 0 these days, 2. 5 if you've seen her, and no more BBFS, I was one of here first clients when she started and I was creamping her for 1. 0, service is still good but there's better ways to spend your money IMHO.

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceJohnson  [View Original Post]
    What does she charge these days? I saw her years ago and only paid $ but she jacked up her rates when she got popular. The service was great but she's certainly not a looker by any means.

  13. #4212

    Jess cape massage

    Any experience with her I've just started seeing her adds.

    http://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/f...s/688681258192

  14. #4211

    Has been, now sounds like, Had (past tense), a good time for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG69  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...d/483610710638

    She finally found her a man with no sense of smell or taste. Yak stanky ass girl. Hopefully he figures her out real quick. Yuk.
    I never visited on your original review Mr. G, but finally a few months later"bit the bullet" and was way above average for the couple visits I had. YMMV, we all know, different strokes. Why this site is so damn helpful. Variations, not just for puss but guidence. Happy hunting.

  15. #4210
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    Lol

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...d/483610710638

    She finally found her a man with no sense of smell or taste. Yak stanky ass girl. Hopefully he figures her out real quick. Yuk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape