Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17137

    Kim in Baymeadows

    Hello All. I'm not sure this one counts as a TOFTT, but since I couldn't find her on here, here it is:

    Kim (http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...h/882639257128).

    Since I am new down here, I'm a little lost as to who to see (which BTW is slim pickings for anything decent) but I'm not telling you guys anything you don't already know ) LOL.

    Anyway I saw here recently, and it was just an " ok " experience.

    Set up an appointment at her place which is an apt in a nice residential community which was cool. Place was run down inside and she was smoking when I arrived so anyone going back to the office may need to re-think. Once inside she strips and goes straight into BBBJ which was a little odd as she sucks like she's sucking a golf ball through a garden hose, but whatever it got me hard.

    Then she asks me to get on the bed and get on top. Straight business, but hey that's ok, that's why I'm there.

    In and out in probably 10 minutes. Damage $. 2.

    Nice girl, but a lot more mileage than pics show. Prob a few years old at least.

    First girl since moving here, at least I didn't get burned.

    Hope this is helpful as I couldn't find any reviews on here which is strange because I got the feeling she's been around.

    HR.

  2. #17136
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboTwitch  [View Original Post]
    That's butterfly Jen. Or Jenn. Always well reviewed. Been around for years. She did raw dog the onlyfans guy up here but aside from that, I've always seen nothing but positive about her. Sad to see her in Orlando she was one of the decent ones in Jax.
    Wait hold up she moved to Orlando?! She was one of the most reliable girl that works this game mostly available goes allot out of her way to please. You mean to tell me we lost her what's gong on. She was and still is a very good one, such terrible news to hear.

  3. #17135
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboTwitch  [View Original Post]
    That's butterfly Jen. Or Jenn. Always well reviewed. Been around for years. She did raw dog the onlyfans guy up here but aside from that, I've always seen nothing but positive about her. Sad to see her in Orlando she was one of the decent ones in Jax.
    Is that the same Jen that was forever roommates with Rikki in orange park?

  4. #17134

    Butterfly Jen

    That's butterfly Jen. Or Jenn. Always well reviewed. Been around for years. She did raw dog the onlyfans guy up here but aside from that, I've always seen nothing but positive about her. Sad to see her in Orlando she was one of the decent ones in Jax.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    What's up Jax brothers??

    Found an ad of a nice looking girl in my town and it looks like she has a history in Jax, but no name. Tried to look for reports here, but no luck.

    If anyone can help me out with intel, I'd appreciate it and I'll return the favor if you're ever in Orlando. Please PM. Thanks.

    https://escortindex.com/search?searc...y=jacksonville

    https://escortindex.com/ad/jacksonville/904-314-7/1/876623

  5. #17133

    Unknown girl

    What's up Jax brothers??

    Found an ad of a nice looking girl in my town and it looks like she has a history in Jax, but no name. Tried to look for reports here, but no luck.

    If anyone can help me out with intel, I'd appreciate it and I'll return the favor if you're ever in Orlando. Please PM. Thanks.

    https://escortindex.com/search?searc...y=jacksonville

    https://escortindex.com/ad/jacksonville/904-314-7/1/876623

  6. #17132

    Meli

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    She is very pleasing. Girl in pic. I have seen her a few times. Hardest thing is getting a hold of her. She post at the worst possible times for me. BBBJ. Cfs.
    I saw her about six months ago. Pics are her, but a little flattering. Really nice girl and fun time. She was on time. Lucid and didn't see evidence of candy usage, FWIW. I enjoyed myself and would repeat.

  7. #17131

    They all say that

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    She seems to boast about having top notch skills. Do you concur with her self assessment?
    The fact that she made me blow my load is good considering my unusually high stamina level. She puts in the effort. I wish she would've played with the boys and had more finesse with the hand technique. My best recommendation 3-stars (average).

  8. #17130

    Head skills?

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I blew the biggest load ever into that fish's mouth. She was squirming to spit it out as I continued to erupt baby batter. Afterwards, she started mumbling something about a new job LOL. The bb top service car date was good none the less. May repeat in the future.
    She seems to boast about having top notch skills. Do you concur with her self assessment?

  9. #17129

    Catfish

    Quote Originally Posted by Eusue12  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her today. She said she is in La Esperanza Apartments on university blvd. Quoted. 8 for a qv.

    This is the picture she sent me. Doesn't look like its the same person at all.
    She catfishing to attract fisherman.

  10. #17128

    She got into it until

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    Have seen her a few times. Car date. Sweet girl, really gets into it. Always have fun with her. Located on WS.
    I blew the biggest load ever into that fish's mouth. She was squirming to spit it out as I continued to erupt baby batter. Afterwards, she started mumbling something about a new job LOL. The bb top service car date was good none the less. May repeat in the future.

  11. #17127
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Scams

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/965382805132

    This one rocking the 904. I asked which part of town and replied, "yes are you ready". Then, proceeded to tell me to verify myself with a 6 digit code they were going to send me. Beware of this one.
    Anytime there is a text number in the location line its a scam, also downtown or my place or yours, it's a scam. I only respond to ads that list a Jacksonville location, such as, Southside, airport, jtb, etc. Try typing Jacksonville in the search box, this will eliminate most of the scam posts. JD.

  12. #17126

    Nicki

    Have seen her a few times. Car date. Sweet girl, really gets into it. Always have fun with her. Located on WS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200930-123435_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

  13. #17125

    Thats Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Just placed this one on my weekend hit list. Do anyone have any details on this one?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/422482818425
    She is very pleasing. Girl in pic. I have seen her a few times. Hardest thing is getting a hold of her. She post at the worst possible times for me. BBBJ. Cfs.

  14. #17124
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She's a YouTube / Twitch gamer all over the internet. More than likely TGTBT.
    I talked to her today. She said she is in La Esperanza Apartments on university blvd. Quoted. 8 for a qv.

    This is the picture she sent me. Doesn't look like its the same person at all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5f74bc7c6131b6.20030875.jpg‎  

  15. #17123
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape