Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 5142
-
09-30-20 11:10 #1557Senior Member

Posts: 199Jules
$.5 hh.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
$.5 hh rate.
-
09-30-20 09:05 #1556Senior Member

Posts: 198Jules
What was the damages?
Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 01:20 #1555Senior Member

Posts: 64Carrie
Agreed, very sexy. Saw her in Woburn several years ago. That link is now gone. She might be 400 now.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 22:52 #1554Banned Member

Posts: 588[Deleted by Admin]
-
09-29-20 18:24 #1553Senior Member

Posts: 76Who's Kylie
Going to need a little more to go on.
Originally Posted by Lenny707
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 14:47 #1552Senior Member

Posts: 199Jules
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jules-es...chester-529152
I saw Jules today. She is a very kind provider. Never looked at clock. She is always up for a car date. Very good head game. Very tight kitty. Will go out of her way to please and accommodate you. She happened to Be available today so I Made a visit. She has piercings and tattoos but is sweet as blueberry pie. Be kind to her and she will be in return. Thank you Jules!
-
09-28-20 21:16 #1551Senior Member

Posts: 67Anyone seen Kylie?
-
09-28-20 19:16 #1550He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Link to Carrie Starlet
https://adultsearch.com/new-hampshir...scorts/2080074
Last time I saw her I believe it was 150 hh 300 h if anyone is interested, she was a good time. Pictures are accurate.
-
09-28-20 19:11 #1549He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Asian in Manch
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...r/382272340351
Was feeling in the mood for a little Asian and I didn't want to drive to my usual (mistake) so I decided to try this one out as I had good luck previously. Got to the low end hotel they are hosting out of and made my way up to the room. I was greeted by a cute looking thick, not fat thick but curvy thick for an Asian, face was covered by a mask (oh boy) so I couldn't tell face-wise. Left donation and we both got undressed, like I said she had a nice body, not skinny like most Asians in the area, nice soft C-cup tits and somewhat shaved pussy. That's about the highlight right there, no kiss, no daty, no BJ. , just straight to it, she did look good and could take a decent pounding, not a lot of enthusiasm or vocals but it got the job completed. Cleaned up and headed out, funny moment; as I be was reaching for my mask she got excited thinking I was going to tip her for sub par service then was super disappointed when I pulled out a mask, haha, DOH!
140 was the damage, no repeat.
On a side note Carrie Starlet is in town, Nashua area I believe (she doesn't work Sundays or I would have seen her) hot older Dutch MILF type. Sexy accent, nice fake tits and can ride a cock!
-
09-27-20 18:29 #1548Regular Member

Posts: 13Remi
New to the site and finally saw my first provider today which was Remi in Manchester. I had been seeing some good things about her and that she was real so decided to try. I was definitely pleased she is a good looking girl very pleasant and informative I felt comfortable. She also was helpful in giving me some info on someone else I may be able to see that she knows but who offers FS. Will definitely be back to see her again.
-
09-27-20 09:35 #1547Senior Member

Posts: 61I was pretty sure it was the person going by Ava as well; but, she was using a different name and there wasn't a good opportunity to ask why the name change. I had seen Ava once before, a few months back, and my recollection is that it was also a good time. I lost contact with her not long after. Keeping track of provider phone numbers and aliases is a full time job.
Originally Posted by PlmanSmith
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-20 07:39 #1546Senior Member

Posts: 303Pretty sure that's AVA, previously reviewed here
I saw this one last Sunday night.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames. C. you /091053187784.
$$ she is cute clean fun friendly. Her place is on the north side of Manchester. Apartment was a shambles as she had a birthday party Saturday night. Started playing with herself with a toy DATY.
Perfect little pink nipples.
Looks better in person clean and tight. Face 8 body 8 $$ for an hour I would repeat maybe today.
Saw this one recently as well. Low volume that pops up on weekends. Nice place, plenty of parking, incognito. Had a good time, will repeat.
Would repeat. Not sure why keeps getting new phone. LOL.
Originally Posted by Chaser666
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 22:53 #1545Senior Member

Posts: 249Blond
She quoted $260 an hour? LMFAO. Serious Deamons for years, bitchy attitude, she has a girlfriend (and I mean for real, she's 100% lesbian) she has no real interest in men at all, and she's not good at faking, so its very robotic. She never robbed me, but many girls that roomed with her say she stole from them often and forced them to work for her. She used to do FS hour for $100-$120, she's good as a last resort which is what I used her for, but not as a main attraction. And certainly not for over $120.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 22:28 #1544Senior Member

Posts: 61Saw this one recently as well. Low volume that pops up on weekends. Nice place, plenty of parking, incognito. Had a good time, will repeat.
Originally Posted by BigVin
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 20:21 #1543Banned Member

Posts: 942She is legit. But in love with the needle. Also loves going to cvs or Walgreens. She has an extremely sexy voice. It's funny how somebody on this forum said that she's fat lmao. She has a real nice body for having two kids. But there's always a but. No kissing no licking kitty. No BJ. (at all). * just sex. And she wants you out quick. Even with me she's doesn't open up. So if you're looking for something quick go check her out.
Originally Posted by GerogeohWell
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






