Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,491 to 20,505 of 30322
-
10-01-20 06:45 #9832Banned Member

Posts: 1148Giggles
Anyone seen this one? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...867/9802697882.
-
09-30-20 20:11 #9831Senior Member

Posts: 305Thanks guys! Yes, she looks awesome. She responded after like 5 hours. Hopefully we can set up something here soon. I will let you know how it goes.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 18:44 #9830Senior Member

Posts: 1189It might be a possibility, but those pictures have been around the inteernet for years.
Originally Posted by Jrzyboy
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 17:47 #9829Senior Member

Posts: 1205Better Place
If she ever gets to a better place then I would definitely see her based on the reviews. But that place she is at now screams rob me. Not by her but by the foot traffic that's always around there. Maybe catch her early in the morning.
Originally Posted by ChevyHotRod383
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 17:05 #9828Senior Member

Posts: 267Dustbunny
Anyone have any intel on her? https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...g/894938400368.
-
09-30-20 16:15 #9827Regular Member

Posts: 13Link
Do you have a link or contact info? Was she used to be UTR for some folks here?
Originally Posted by JohnMarigold
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 15:55 #9826Senior Member

Posts: 589Anyone seen this gal?
Looks interesting.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/752932693187
Anyone seen her?
PK.
-
09-30-20 14:47 #9825Senior Member

Posts: 132Any info on this girl?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/063168450725
Anyone seen her?
-
09-30-20 14:29 #9824Banned Member

Posts: 930Indigo
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
She's had such good reviews that she is able to stick with the regulars that she trusts. She doesn't have to advertise. She also manages her money well. Since she doesn't partake in pharmaceuticals or pays for motels, she is able to remain low volume. When she's not spending time with her family, she's actually a homebody.
Originally Posted by BogeyFree
[View Original Post]
Mock or ridicule me if you want, but I still think she is the best.
-
09-30-20 13:29 #9823Banned Member

Posts: 1148Missy
While I wholeheartedly agree, a girl putting up fake pics is a red flag. However, on a couple of occasions, the fake pics didn't do the real person justice. If anybody remembers Claire from way back in the day. Sandy Blonde, blue eyes, Perky Cs, flat stomach and a really nice ass. She was from Ohio. Her pics were not her, they were a fair representation but Claire was waaay hotter than the pics she posted.
Originally Posted by Yj704
[View Original Post]
On Business in Detroit, I reached out to a provider who's pics were a totally different race from what she actually was but the real person was hot AF. I remember thinking to myself, you'd probably get more business using your real pics.
Sometimes these girls have jobs or are concerned about family or friends running across their posts, so they'll put up a close representation.
Damn, I miss Claire. 😁.
-
09-30-20 12:47 #9822Senior Member

Posts: 44Indigo Skye
She's pretty low volume and works mainly with her regulars. When she does post you better text her quickly as I've been there when she post and her phone blows up. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 12:23 #9821Senior Member

Posts: 142Escorts Affair site?
Hi all,
Anyone with experience with escortsaffair.com? They seem to have a good number of options for lots of locations, including CLT, but wondering how legit, or if this is a site populated with scammers (meaning I tried to set up an appointment, but they "only take gift cards or PayPal" and would only set up an appointment with 50% "down payment."
Which I did not do, and will never do. Anyone with experience here with EA.com? PM if you prefer; thanks.
Garyminn.
-
09-30-20 11:42 #9820Senior Member

Posts: 305Indigo Skye?
Anyone see her lately? She posts on STG about once a week. I received no reply and it appears this is a common thing for her so not sure if it's best to reach out only on days when she posts. Anyone have any recommendations there? Reviews here and on TER look solid. I've been away from the game for over 6 months due to the pandemic and am ready to jump back in! LOL.
-
09-30-20 08:32 #9819Senior Member

Posts: 88Missy
I had her send me a selfie. She's not the girl in the pics, given some tattoo evidence. However, she was cute and has potential. I'm just not personally willing to TOFTT if she's not going to post real photos of herself.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 05:56 #9818Banned Member

Posts: 1148Missy
I've never seen her but I have seen the ad for awhile. If you look closely at the pics, the first two are of someone in their twenties. The last one looks to be in her forties and is more than likely the real her.
Originally Posted by Bodytech220
[View Original Post]
Having said that, the forty year old body doesn't look bad but it's definitely not the twenty year old body.









Reply With Quote






