Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 601 of 920 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 651 701 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 13796
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4796
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1353
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilMendel  [View Original Post]
    Took a recommendation from OF Charlie. Saw Ivyana at one of the apartments on Western Av. 5'5"ish. Brown hair. D cups (manmade) great ass. Overall smoking body with a very pretty face and shaved vajay. Great, fun personality. Started with a mutual, nude shower with some BBBJ and Russian in the shower had me going right off the bat. Massage was average at best. But offered a GFE with FS, covered, all holes available. Tossed my salad like a champ. Any position I wanted. She rides hard and was not passive at all. Finished with another shower and got me going in the shower, and finished me off a 2nd time with a HJ in the shower. Full hour with some nice talk afterward. Good English. Girl says she's from Malaysia. Truly one of the best experiences I've had in a long time. She did the job of and had the looks of a $1 K escort. Big props and thanks to OF Charlie.
    Thanks for sharing. Can you provide a link or contact info? I'm not familiar with the Asian Apartments.

  2. #4795

    OF recommends Apartment

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    $40 is the standard tip for BBBJ at all apartments, not just 2188.

    However, if a girl likes you, you could get away without the tip. Very rare though. In all my apartment visits, I only had 2 girls who did not ask for tips. They are here to make as much money as possible, so I don't blame them.
    Took a recommendation from OF Charlie. Saw Ivyana at one of the apartments on Western Av. 5'5"ish. Brown hair. D cups (manmade) great ass. Overall smoking body with a very pretty face and shaved vajay. Great, fun personality. Started with a mutual, nude shower with some BBBJ and Russian in the shower had me going right off the bat. Massage was average at best. But offered a GFE with FS, covered, all holes available. Tossed my salad like a champ. Any position I wanted. She rides hard and was not passive at all. Finished with another shower and got me going in the shower, and finished me off a 2nd time with a HJ in the shower. Full hour with some nice talk afterward. Good English. Girl says she's from Malaysia. Truly one of the best experiences I've had in a long time. She did the job of and had the looks of a $1 K escort. Big props and thanks to OF Charlie.

  3. #4794

    I wonder what happened with KP

    Quote Originally Posted by AznInvasion  [View Original Post]
    Heads up for anyone who was good with them, you're going to have to re-verify again by answering a lot of questions and very specific ones. If its been awhile or you can't remember certain details I don't know what to tell you, but don't bother messaging me since I doubt he'll ask the same things.
    I was going to set something up Amanda on Sunday, but, poof, the entire lineup had turned over.

  4. #4793

    BBBJ Up charge

    Is it always an up charge for BBBJ, or did I get suckered?

    Agree with previous responses. Up charge of $40 is very common at many apartments, especially at the $120/ hhr or $160/ hr pricing. I went to 2188 to see Ivyna per Charlie's recommendation. Great time. All in with BBBJ for an hour of fun was $200. Reminded me of the old Wisteria days at the 'fancy cabrini green' apartments near O'Hare with Cheesecake. Miss those days. I did enjoy the 2188 visit. Except it was a bit rushed. So next time I might be in for only 1/2 hour. Thanks to Charlie. Again.

  5. #4792

    Mai be more

    Quote Originally Posted by BartekPiwo  [View Original Post]
    So I had a dream with Mai Mai. The communication was pretty easy via text set up. I opted for a 1 hour massage and the damage was 80 tokens. Towards the end of a decent massage with about 15 minutes left she start working close to the tea bags from behind. Then say for an additional donation she could give more service. I only had two tubmans left because I opted for the 1 hour massage. She stated that that could get me hand finish. Overall; decent massage with her and probably more to be had after repeat visits. She definitely is older than the picture represents; I would say closer to 45-50 YO. Taller and skinnier than the pictures implies. I am sure YMMV.

    BP.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1140655
    Whole menu available off the bat from my dreams. Good massage as well.

  6. #4791
    Quote Originally Posted by AznInvasion  [View Original Post]
    Heads up for anyone who was good with them, you're going to have to re-verify again by answering a lot of questions and very specific ones. If its been awhile or you can't remember certain details I don't know what to tell you, but don't bother messaging me since I doubt he'll ask the same things.
    I asked if anyone was at location by me yesterday, and got no answer even.

  7. #4790

    Korean Palace PSA

    Heads up for anyone who was good with them, you're going to have to re-verify again by answering a lot of questions and very specific ones. If its been awhile or you can't remember certain details I don't know what to tell you, but don't bother messaging me since I doubt he'll ask the same things.

  8. #4789
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    $40 is the standard tip for BBBJ at all apartments, not just 2188.

    However, if a girl likes you, you could get away without the tip. Very rare though. In all my apartment visits, I only had 2 girls who did not ask for tips. They are here to make as much money as possible, so I don't blame them.
    They've been getting a bit more aggressive with the option. I remember they would never bring it up unless you ask. Now they ask you upfront. I'm sure many are taking the upgrade. I'll pass.

  9. #4788

    Mai Mai

    So I had a dream with Mai Mai. The communication was pretty easy via text set up. I opted for a 1 hour massage and the damage was 80 tokens. Towards the end of a decent massage with about 15 minutes left she start working close to the tea bags from behind. Then say for an additional donation she could give more service. I only had two tubmans left because I opted for the 1 hour massage. She stated that that could get me hand finish. Overall; decent massage with her and probably more to be had after repeat visits. She definitely is older than the picture represents; I would say closer to 45-50 YO. Taller and skinnier than the pictures implies. I am sure YMMV.

    - BP.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1140655

  10. #4787

    $40 tip for BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    $40 is pretty typical, I had another girl at that place ask for $80.
    $40 is the standard tip for BBBJ at all apartments, not just 2188.

    However, if a girl likes you, you could get away without the tip. Very rare though. In all my apartment visits, I only had 2 girls who did not ask for tips. They are here to make as much money as possible, so I don't blame them.

  11. #4786

    Where's this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    Finally got around to trying this place after all the good reviews. I've gone to a lot of these Chinese places over the years. It's rare to have girls this young and pretty. I was happy with my girl (Candy), and the other 2 happened to be free when I was leaving, so they both came over and said Hi. All 3 really good looking. Nothing to complain about the service. I did the half hour since it was my first time and I was trying them out. She offered BBBJ for additional 40. I told her to keep the 10 change I had coming and gave her another 20. Is it always an upcharge for BBBJ, or did I get suckered? Either way, I'm not mad. It was really good and I was out the door for 160. Got the full half hour. Look forward to repeating. Oh yes, forgot to mention, I had to wait about 20 minutes once I got there for someone to get free. I imagine the wait can be even worse than that at times, as popular as they are.
    Where is thisnplace? Which area and how can I find contact details and pictures for her?

  12. #4785

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    Is it always an upcharge for BBBJ, or did I get suckered?.
    $40 is pretty typical, I had another girl at that place ask for $80.

  13. #4784

    2189

    Finally got around to trying this place after all the good reviews. I've gone to a lot of these Chinese places over the years. It's rare to have girls this young and pretty. I was happy with my girl (Candy), and the other 2 happened to be free when I was leaving, so they both came over and said Hi. All 3 really good looking. Nothing to complain about the service. I did the half hour since it was my first time and I was trying them out. She offered BBBJ for additional 40. I told her to keep the 10 change I had coming and gave her another 20. Is it always an upcharge for BBBJ, or did I get suckered? Either way, I'm not mad. It was really good and I was out the door for 160. Got the full half hour. Look forward to repeating. Oh yes, forgot to mention, I had to wait about 20 minutes once I got there for someone to get free. I imagine the wait can be even worse than that at times, as popular as they are.

  14. #4783
    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

    You want to talk about shit like this take it to the fight thread.

    A2

  15. #4782

    So true

    I busted out laughing at this. Perfect comparison, so true. Fast food = gets the job done.

    I go knowing this can happen in this price range. I always see it as a fast food menu where you know your meal will not look like the image but it's cheap enough to buy it again anyway.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape