Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 790 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 290 690 740 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 840 890 ... LastLast
Results 11,836 to 11,850 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6115
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNiceGuy  [View Original Post]
    You can find better on tinder. I saw her and said "I forgot my wallet" and left. Yeah that bad. If she put bbw in the title I'd just side step her and I would have felt better about the waste of time.
    I agree with nice guy. I saw her. Proceeded w QV / BBBJ but not attractive to me at all.

  2. #6114

    Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    Normally when nobody has responded to a question, its a pretty good bet that the post is not legit. Especially if the girls are hot! I wouldn't get my hopes up on them.
    IMO, 1&3 were fake. 2 was recently reported of robbing someone at the bluegrass. A little research would have got you there.

  3. #6113

    Bite size chocolate

    Anyone seen this bite sized piece of chocolate? She's been posting alot lately and has a local phone number. Just curious!

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...g/575101070255

  4. #6112

    No answers

    Quote Originally Posted by Orkus78  [View Original Post]
    I guess nobody has heard anything on the past few post I've made?
    Normally when nobody has responded to a question, its a pretty good bet that the post is not legit. Especially if the girls are hot! I wouldn't get my hopes up on them.

  5. #6111

    Pet

    I was talking to her on Seeking Arrangements. We talked about hooking up, got a quote. She said she could not host due to roommate situation. I broke off chatting when she texted me saying she was broke and would I front her some money that would go towards an eventual meeting. Super super skinny. Thin as a rail from the nudes she sent. Hope this helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/54524657/#.

    She also posts on Whatsyourprice. Any info is appreciated.

  6. #6110

    Mya

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDeeliteFool  [View Original Post]
    Met her and she was a delight. Very accommodating with a tiny ass. Only flaw is the smile and that's a shame.
    So what is the deal with her smile? Meth mouth?

  7. #6109

    Anyone have a dream with Skylar before?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/699907737164

    Phone number is local and response text real quick. Just can't find any legit info about her at all.

  8. #6108

    Won't respond

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStrategist  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kristen recently or know if she's still providing great service?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-pics/33463351
    This ***** won't even text me back.

  9. #6107

    No answers

    I guess nobody has heard anything on the past few post I've made?

  10. #6106

    Kristen

    Has anyone seen Kristen recently or know if she's still providing great service?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-pics/33463351

  11. #6105

    Deedee

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMichigan  [View Original Post]
    Can you share some contact info.

    Does she post?
    I believe a search on STG with Deedee in the keywords will do the trick.

  12. #6104

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDeeliteFool  [View Original Post]
    Met her and she was a delight. Very accommodating with a tiny ass. Only flaw is the smile and that's a shame.
    Thanks much. PM sent.

  13. #6103

    Yessir

    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/54524657/#.

    She also posts on Whatsyourprice. Any info is appreciated.
    Met her and she was a delight. Very accommodating with a tiny ass. Only flaw is the smile and that's a shame.

  14. #6102

    Mya Pleasure Pet

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/54524657/#.

    She also posts on Whatsyourprice. Any info is appreciated.

  15. #6101

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape