Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 24043
-
09-30-20 09:42 #11038Senior Member

Posts: 34Julia Beckford was the Chewbaka. Can't remember anyone else, it's been over a yr. Chewy was my last one with JM. I really don't think JM pays well because it's the only agency I've run into with ladies that don't shower between appointments. Like cmon, it's $$ 4 an HR in a nice incall, and I was getting streetwalkers.
Originally Posted by RedTimmy
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 07:47 #11037Senior Member

Posts: 267Rose
Another name she used for a while there. Reviews under that name from a few years ago are still out ThERe
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
Last edited by HardanFast; 09-30-20 at 07:50. Reason: Add information
-
09-30-20 07:13 #11036Senior Member

Posts: 203Calena
My first session with her was great, my second was not as good. With her looks and especially at the BKS VIP rate I would definitely see her again if I can. Don't have an opportunity this time.
Originally Posted by OnlyAOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 22:56 #11035Senior Member

Posts: 376Sofia
I met her several years ago.
Originally Posted by Bilaling
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 21:30 #11034Senior Member

Posts: 281Would it still detect it though? You should look into the accuracy of the test you used because your antibody count may have been too low for detection at that point.
Originally Posted by Delee1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 21:13 #11033Senior Member

Posts: 430Dreams around Nova
Real cougar with a tight little body and phat kitty. Session was meh. Looks like she was shot with buck shot on her back, seen a war or two with use but cooler older lady. Hard to connect with. 60/ qv.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...inia/54478623/
Danni - 80/ qv. Been in the game for a long time, she's tries to paint herself as low volume / high-class but complete opposite- just the way I like them. Fit little cougar, nice kitty. Open-minded and easy setup.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/54548717/
Barbie. Avoid at all cost! CRAZY. AVOID. Starting yelling to get out of her house 5 min into the session. Many reports say the same about her scam.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/54522351/
Mya. Likes the candy, swole back like she's been doing pull up's all day. Was turned off since she was denser than me. Session was 4/10. Rushed and easily distracted. Very sporadic. 60/ qv.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/54522351/
-
09-29-20 21:11 #11032Senior Member

Posts: 78Lucia
I just saw reviews on Lucia on TER. Most have said she has been with Elite before (even in past iterations) but under different names. Anyone know what names she went under with before?
-
09-29-20 19:34 #11031Senior Member

Posts: 278Meh!
Creepin would rate these chicks top notch though LOL, they're all yours buddy, LOL.
We don't know one another, do we? Nah, I didn't think so!
-
09-29-20 18:58 #11030Senior Member

Posts: 199Did she ask for a tip. LOL.
Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 16:34 #11029Banned Member

Posts: 306Jm
I've been fortunate that most of the girls that I've seen weren't as bad, but they also weren't as fresh as the k girls or elite's girls. They have nice selection right now but at $340/ hr, no can do.
Originally Posted by EyeLavose
[View Original Post]
They seriously need a half hour option.
-
09-29-20 16:22 #11028Senior Member

Posts: 185About 2 weeks after. Symptoms 3 days after seeing her. If I had Covid, the test definitely would have caught it. Didn't make any other visits to anyone in the time period.
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 14:03 #11027Senior Member

Posts: 37Which mode was it?
Curious. Please let us know!
Originally Posted by EyeLavose
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 12:26 #11026Regular Member

Posts: 78Calena
I met with her and she was distant. She is hot but no connection.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 10:56 #11025Senior Member

Posts: 34Pretty awful agency. Girls are not well kept. One chick overslept our meeting and when she opened the door, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But it was Creepin's eye. LOL.
Originally Posted by Bilaling
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 10:48 #11024Senior Member

Posts: 34Jennifers line up
Agency is garbage. I don't think they take care of their girls. They all have hygiene issues. One overslept our meeting, opened the door in a stained white tee, hairy legs, hairy nips, stash, and chin hair, and couldn't open one eye because it was stuck to crust. Creepin would rate these chicks top notch though LOL, they're all yours buddy.
Originally Posted by Bilaling
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






