Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,876 to 19,890 of 37358
-
09-30-20 02:20 #17483Regular Member

Posts: 13It's fake, model's name is Sabrina Nicole.
Originally Posted by CLF3142
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 23:00 #17482Senior Member

Posts: 317Sarah
For those of you who don't know, Sarah does not take random dates and she does not advertise. She reads this board and selects members she would like to know according to the things they post. If you get an invitation, be smart and answer, if you don't the rest of us can't help. We respect her above all else.
-
09-29-20 22:51 #17481Senior Member

Posts: 119I don't understand the purpose of these posts. Hey I got something and if you can have it too, you'll be contacted randomly so don’t ask for any intros of hookups, just be envious and don't ask me anything.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
So what the hell is the point of these posts? They're not helpful, it's just telling hungry people about your food; kind of a dick move, IMO.
-
09-29-20 22:26 #17480Senior Member

Posts: 580Disappointed
This forum is here so you can call them out and make us aware of who they are. Don't just throw out general statements and not name names.
Originally Posted by SeniorManager
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 20:53 #17479Senior Member

Posts: 85Disappointed
I have recently encountered with two providers that are highly reviewed.
But I was disappointed when I saw them.
Nice people, sweet personality and friendly I supposed, but their look just isn't that good and don't really deserves all positive reviews.
I wish people can be more honest about some of these provider's look. Can't give them all positives just because of their service or personality.
-
09-29-20 20:46 #17478Senior Member

Posts: 1084If she is interested, she will message you. Please don't anyone inbox me asking for her number because I'm not at liberty to give it out.
Originally Posted by BlueMan32
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 20:14 #17477Senior Member

Posts: 316Alex
Sarah is the gate keeper. If you have her number, please contact her. She will "screen" guys so the newbie doesn't get overwhelmed.
Originally Posted by BlueMan32
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 19:45 #17476Senior Member

Posts: 477Very grateful if anyone can share Sarah's number with me.
I will gladly return the favor if I can. Aamco.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 19:33 #17475Senior Member

Posts: 4776 ft Sky
Thanks again Old Salt for Sky's number. She is as friendly, pleasant and accommodating as ever. BBBJ is A+ and her cat is tight. She loves to have her big tits licked and sucked. She is a real keeper and I will definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 18:12 #17474Regular Member

Posts: 8How can I get in contact with Sky?
-
09-29-20 18:05 #17473Senior Member

Posts: 77Sharing?
Are we able to get the contact info or is this another senior member deal? Or if you missed out the first time you missed your chance again?
Originally Posted by Kilika
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 17:56 #17472Senior Member

Posts: 119She ghosted me after asking my race by text. Guess she want feeling BM that day.
Originally Posted by WilliamsJJ703
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 16:59 #17471Senior Member

Posts: 64Anybody know anything about this other Shy?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/043268372867 , Can anyone provide any info about this one? Looks interesting.
Thanks greatly.
-
09-29-20 16:18 #17470Senior Member

Posts: 124Curious
Thinking about going to this candy store, I do have a sweet tooth. Wondering if anyone else has sampled these goods?
https://callescort.org/832-779-6450
-
09-29-20 16:17 #17469Senior Member

Posts: 158Disguise
One good thing about covid is that you can walk in there with a mask, Grub Hub shirt, and a bag like you're just delivering food. No face on cameras.
Originally Posted by ImNotKevin
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




