Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 1114
-
12-01-20 07:58 #169Banned Member

Posts: 303Maybe
She just recently started using the 484 number but she has a ton of ads since July using the 610 number. Claims you get a table shower and dry sauna included. Seems worth trying and texting to see how it plays out. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by SoloGuy
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/phone/610-477-1199
-
11-30-20 14:29 #168Senior Member

Posts: 145Hate asking this question, but research turned up nadda.
Anyone?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...ecial/35175567
-
11-20-20 18:24 #167Senior Member

Posts: 102Bbw
Does anyone have any intel on this lady? She's been advertising for years, so I assume that it isn't a setup. Just wondering if she is money well spent.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...45870/31316742
-
10-09-20 08:38 #166Senior Member

Posts: 238Yea, my first assumption was that PSE / GFE would include that. WRONG! She did say that I should have asked, but I've known way too many that will shut down a conversation at the mention of any menu items. So it's a very thin line.
Originally Posted by Dave1414
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 21:18 #165Banned Member

Posts: 303Sorry to hear about that. I've had this happen more than once and it sucks for those of us that need a bit more to happen. Leaving a review is the best thing you can do and just learn from it. Look for ads that say DATY and kissing with tongue not just lips. Better odds you will have. COVID has really changed things with a lot of providers though. Good luck. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Cypher126
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 21:15 #164Banned Member

Posts: 303Avoid her
Avoid I remember bad reviews. Plenty fish to choose don't risk it. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by CK465
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 13:09 #163Senior Member

Posts: 204Dymond Kash
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/3...-kash/32855333
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...jersey-7597808
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...rsey/53835469/#.
Any word with this one? She looks like a good time but I'm seeing rush with some ad reviews. She been through this town so I'm just trying to find out before a visit.
-
09-29-20 13:07 #162Senior Member

Posts: 238Will Not Repeat.
Had an early morning session with Jasmine (http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...e/458293406593) over the weekend, will not be returning. Got to her hotel and while waiting she required I send a pic, I did, no big deal. After waiting about 15 minutes (partially my fault) she gave me her room. Went up and was greeted by a cute, AA woman with just a flimsy robe on. She told me to get comfy, so I did. She then laid down next tome we and I started to touch her. This is where it got off the rails.
I tried to suck her nipples and she said no and that saliva was "gross". Asked about DATY and was told not on the first meeting and "maybe" next time. Tried to rub her V and was told not to do that either. I should have just gotten up right then and there, but I didn't and was thinking with the wrong head.
So if you look at the ad she advertises thinks like face-sitting, GFE and PSE. She obviously has a different definition of these than I do.
-
09-29-20 10:23 #161Banned Member

Posts: 303Fake
Really? You have to ask? This has fake all over it. Do more homework.
Originally Posted by Adsm1218
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 08:13 #160Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone?
Have only done AMP and strip clubs but thinking about this one. Appears shady but when communicating I get responses and rates. Pvt residence is also my concern. She sent a pic but I need to verify that is here another way. Any feedback would be awesome!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...town/54402892/
-
09-12-20 09:27 #159Senior Member

Posts: 89Bombshell Breezy
So I'm new to posting but I've been lurking for years. I guess I owe the board some info in return for all I've received. Thanks to all the regulars, I appreciate your contributions.
I was asked privately to comment on Breezy. Her latest ad:
http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...2/571857173461
I saw her a couple of weeks ago, after trying to connect and getting no response for a couple of a days. Have tried again, but also no replies; I get the impression she may be pretty busy. (I guess you could infer that as "would repeat," and can stop reading now). Once actually communicating, her texting is clear, polite, pleasant and literate.
I saw her at a motel out by Dorney that was loud, I mean the whole place was like Sat night at the Freshman dorm, and it was 11 on a Wednesday. But the room itself was not a sloppy mess like the hallway was, and there wasn't too much noise intrusion into the room. She does seem to move locations regularly, I don't know if that would affect her charge. She shares a room with another girl, who also works, but was not in or around the room for our date. http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...4/926873862932 I think they try to stay out of each others way, and that limits availability of either alone. I'm too far into middle age now to waste my money on a double, but maybe 10 or 15 years ago.
She is the girl in the pix. Flabbier than pix show, like "had a baby very recently" loose skin kind of flabby. I think some pix from a few months back she looked quite juicy plump. I don't know if it is "had a baby lately" or "all wound up on meth lately," but she's clearly dropped a lot of weight pretty fast. Her behavior wasn't like a drug user, and I didn't ask, but would next time. Definitely clean, freshly showered and neatly dressed, and though she smokes she didn't during the session and the room doesn't stink.
Decent BBBJ, but I'm no connoisseur. FIV. Covered insertion Good doggie and mish. I let my fingers wander around back and didn't get denied, but finished before making further advances in that direction. I think months-old ads (when she was clearly bigger) listed greek as an activity, but recent ads do not. If I get to connect again, I may try if some Presidents could change her mind. I did have a good time. Pleasant enough to talk to, but the environment kinda bothered me so I didn't stick around for a full conversation. I would if it was a better place.
Was 170/ hh, and I thought a little pricey for the shitty environment, but she was young and cute and a good enough time so whatev.
So I'm back to the hobby after getting out of a long-term relationship earlier this year. I binge. I will see a girl or maybe two every week for a couple of weeks, than nothing for a couple of months.
I have my eye on, may investigate, and wonder if anyone has info about:
http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...h/850831312268
http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...w/905393773028
http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...s/813515390947 I've seen very mixed reviews about this one.
http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...n/898563016431
http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...n/161963066576
http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...y/032759008400
Or of course anything anyone has to offer.
Stay safe out there.
-
09-07-20 13:12 #158Banned Member

Posts: 303This ad has red flags all over it for fake. You need to do more homework on this forum. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Adsm1218
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-20 16:31 #157Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone??
Has anyone met with this one? Not sure if I trust adultsearch. https://adultsearch.com/pennsylvania...scorts/2036451.
-
08-27-20 17:11 #156Senior Member

Posts: 428Cee Cee info
She is having issues. Had a text dialog with her over 2 months ago and suddenly ghosted. Suggest you go elsewhere.
Originally Posted by DatChase
[View Original Post]
P chop.
-
08-27-20 14:52 #155Senior Member

Posts: 129Cee cee info
Visiting soon, want to try cee cee. Can anyone send me contact info for her? Thanks.









Reply With Quote





