Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,836 to 11,850 of 17946
-
09-30-20 01:22 #6111Senior Member

Posts: 243Pet
I was talking to her on Seeking Arrangements. We talked about hooking up, got a quote. She said she could not host due to roommate situation. I broke off chatting when she texted me saying she was broke and would I front her some money that would go towards an eventual meeting. Super super skinny. Thin as a rail from the nudes she sent. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by GrittyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 23:54 #6110Senior Member

Posts: 484Mya
So what is the deal with her smile? Meth mouth?
Originally Posted by MrDeeliteFool
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 23:07 #6109Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone have a dream with Skylar before?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/699907737164
Phone number is local and response text real quick. Just can't find any legit info about her at all.
-
09-29-20 22:54 #6108Banned Member

Posts: 108Won't respond
This ***** won't even text me back.
Originally Posted by TheStrategist
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 22:52 #6107Banned Member

Posts: 108No answers
I guess nobody has heard anything on the past few post I've made?
-
09-29-20 22:52 #6106Senior Member

Posts: 112Kristen
Has anyone seen Kristen recently or know if she's still providing great service?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-pics/33463351
-
09-29-20 18:37 #6105Senior Member

Posts: 172Deedee
I believe a search on STG with Deedee in the keywords will do the trick.
Originally Posted by MrMichigan
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 16:10 #6104Senior Member

Posts: 967Thanks
Thanks much. PM sent.
Originally Posted by MrDeeliteFool
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 16:06 #6103Senior Member

Posts: 35Yessir
Met her and she was a delight. Very accommodating with a tiny ass. Only flaw is the smile and that's a shame.
Originally Posted by GrittyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 08:55 #6102Senior Member

Posts: 967Mya Pleasure Pet
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/54524657/#.
She also posts on Whatsyourprice. Any info is appreciated.
-
09-29-20 08:49 #6101Banned Member

Posts: 108Anyone?
Does anyone know if these hoes are real?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/54532004/
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/54512115/
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/54494368/
-
09-28-20 23:23 #6100Senior Member

Posts: 1002Deedee
I seen she had a duo opportunity with her "sister" so I hit her up to see what her donation was for that. Not too bad of a QV quote but she took too long to respond and by that point I had already moved on. She did send me a pic of the so called sister and she didn't look too bad. Looked around her age or a tad younger.
Originally Posted by BarredMark
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 23:10 #6099Senior Member

Posts: 325Even worse
She had a review on her ad. LOL!
Originally Posted by Snakeeyez
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 20:32 #6098Senior Member

Posts: 606Mandi
Do a search, there are many reviews of her on here.
Originally Posted by Saint9393
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 18:23 #6097Senior Member

Posts: 27DeeDee
Can you share some contact info.
Originally Posted by BarredMark
[View Original Post]
Does she post?











Reply With Quote





