Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 295 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 345 395 795 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 18289
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #13879
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt562  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7027470883

    Saw her a couple of weeks back during a very dry (and slightly desperate) time. $$ . 2 for hhr with BBFS CIP. DO NOT ASK OVER TEXT, it's not her responding so ask in person, she's guaranteed BBFS.

    Photos are her and current, just very airbrushed. She's tall and has a nice fat ass. Don't know why but her pussy felt amazing, although it might have been just pent up sexual frustration LOL. Service was mechanical and she doesn't have the warmest personality but very professional and accommodating. She travels back and forth from Vegas, she might have gone back this weekend.
    I've seen her about 3 x already, cip may take a little more convincing but easy BBFS for sure. She does answer her own phone as well, she was going that when I was in the room lol

  2. #13878

    Tall Blonde BBFS

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7027470883

    Saw her a couple of weeks back during a very dry (and slightly desperate) time. $$ . 2 for hhr with BBFS CIP. DO NOT ASK OVER TEXT, it's not her responding so ask in person, she's guaranteed BBFS.

    Photos are her and current, just very airbrushed. She's tall and has a nice fat ass. Don't know why but her pussy felt amazing, although it might have been just pent up sexual frustration LOL. Service was mechanical and she doesn't have the warmest personality but very professional and accommodating. She travels back and forth from Vegas, she might have gone back this weekend.

  3. #13877
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatillo  [View Original Post]
    Ahh, She's not part of that crew any longer then. I saw her when she went solo for 2 days a while back. She doesn't plan on coming back any time soon. She's been really busy IRL.
    My understanding was that she basically popped in for a few days, made a couple of grand to find a big tat she wanted and got out. Wasn't intended to return or make it a regular thing.

    She's got a big following on IG pushing whatever she pushes now.

  4. #13876

    Marlow

    Fantastic review on this one. I contacted her the other day and she's a hard no on anal. She mentioned about sticking something up mine and it kinda rubbed me the wrong way LOL. But this was a great review so thanks for the post.

    Get this man a beer!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoeTwo  [View Original Post]
    Thank you.

    I went to go check her out the other day. She is really like you said and what is said on the website.

    When she open the door, she does look better than the pics. But the pics are accurate. She got a nice body, nice boobs, nice ass, nice face. We made out for a little while, and she whisper something like, "How about you fuck me, right now?" She bend over on the bed and I just went to work on her. She felt really good. The shower was running, and I stopped. I tried to tease saying something like the shower is running and we should get to it with a goofy smile on my face. She said something like, I just want you to shower so I can suck your dick. That just made me want to fuck her even more. And she is multi orgasmic. She'll squirt on your dick if you are fuck her good.

    We almost forgot about the shower, but I went. Washed up. And we were talking for a little while, and then she gave me BBBJ. She can go dt and could suck you like a vacuum. But my favorite is when she has it in her mouth somewhat deep, and swirl head with her tongue.

    Afterwards we just fucked like rabbits. She can take a pounding. From her website, one of her big turn ons are creampies. She likes to at look you as you cip. As I said, she is very reactive and take directions well and she'll give you some directions in order to pleasure her. She'll leave you satisfied and she is very flexible. If you take care of her, she'll take care of you. I have yet to try the role play stuff. She doesn't like condoms, but she will wear one if you want to of course.

    But anal lovers? No anal over here.

    But if you like redheaded milfs, she is great. I think she genuinely enjoys sex.

  5. #13875
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanxxx  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sophii

    Sophii was Cali's original doubles partner when they first joined. Was girlfriends with Cali and Fairy however had falling couple months back with them. Sophii is pretty much MIA these days last heard living in Hollywood
    I thought she wasn't BBFS. News to me. But alas, she is MIA.

  6. #13874
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChango  [View Original Post]
    Marlowsdeepdesires. Com.

    Asks for 4 bills for fun but the woman doesn't give two damns about condoms. She wants and craves cream pies! Pics are 100% accurate but looks better in person. Has an Anne Margaret vibe with a bigger rack. If you book at the right time you get bonus times beyond the hour. But that's a roll of the dice as she only sees 2 or 3 gents a day max.

    Hands down one of the best lays of my life.

    Paid for an hour and stayed for 3 cause I was the last app of the day. Lucky me. I walked out drained
    Thank you.

    I went to go check her out the other day. She is really like you said and what is said on the website.

    When she open the door, she does look better than the pics. But the pics are accurate. She got a nice body, nice boobs, nice ass, nice face. We made out for a little while, and she whisper something like, "How about you fuck me, right now?" She bend over on the bed and I just went to work on her. She felt really good. The shower was running, and I stopped. I tried to tease saying something like the shower is running and we should get to it with a goofy smile on my face. She said something like, I just want you to shower so I can suck your dick. That just made me want to fuck her even more. And she is multi orgasmic. She'll squirt on your dick if you are fuck her good.

    We almost forgot about the shower, but I went. Washed up. And we were talking for a little while, and then she gave me BBBJ. She can go dt and could suck you like a vacuum. But my favorite is when she has it in her mouth somewhat deep, and swirl head with her tongue.

    Afterwards we just fucked like rabbits. She can take a pounding. From her website, one of her big turn ons are creampies. She likes to at look you as you cip. As I said, she is very reactive and take directions well and she'll give you some directions in order to pleasure her. She'll leave you satisfied and she is very flexible. If you take care of her, she'll take care of you. I have yet to try the role play stuff. She doesn't like condoms, but she will wear one if you want to of course.

    But anal lovers? No anal over here.

    But if you like redheaded milfs, she is great. I think she genuinely enjoys sex.

  7. #13873
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinGent  [View Original Post]
    That's Luki from FAC. PSE, CIP.
    So she's not thin like her pictures. That's good to know. I feel like there are regularly older Chinese women at Rosemead and Torrance. They're sort of hit and miss in terms of looks. But the FAC girls don't look above the norm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatillo  [View Original Post]
    For which girl? I never do bb upsells so I wouldn't know and only do halfs with girls who exactly charge halfs from their hour rates.
    Multiple girls in that crew.

  8. #13872

    No need

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman, I've freely shared literally HUNDREDS, on this board.

    HOWEVER! Certain girls require more discretion than others, for reasons that any experienced monger should understand!

    So, PLEASE read the statement in my quote above before contacting me for contact info and face pictures for this one! And if you PM'd me, and did not get a reply, then PLEASE read the above quote AGAIN!

    Thank you.
    Not sure if I meet the requirements, but you have no need to explain yourself. You're free to share or not share to whoever you see fit.

  9. #13871

    Luki

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinGent  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area and look what popped up! No different than any other reports here. Great mature bare pussy!
    I would love luki contact info.

  10. #13870

    Luki

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinGent  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area and look what popped up! No different than any other reports here. Great mature bare pussy!
    What is Luki's contact information?

  11. #13869
    Quote Originally Posted by RawrHard  [View Original Post]
    I'm level 1. She quoted me 200 hh+200 for bb.

    Nobody's hating anything lol. It just is what it is.
    For which girl? I never do bb upsells so I wouldn't know and only do halfs with girls who exactly charge halfs from their hour rates.

  12. #13868

    Sophii

    Quote Originally Posted by Thanxxx  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sophii

    Sophii was Cali's original doubles partner when they first joined. Was girlfriends with Cali and Fairy however had falling couple months back with them. Sophii is pretty much MIA these days last heard living in Hollywood.
    Ahh, She's not part of that crew any longer then. I saw her when she went solo for 2 days a while back. She doesn't plan on coming back any time soon. She's been really busy IRL.

  13. #13867

    Some Contributions

    Indie. Ryder.

    Mj. 619.

    On Humaniplex.

    I creamed both of them, indie is a party girl but was less enjoyable than MJ. Only downside to MJ is her her stomach due to having kids. Other than that she's pretty good all around. Have repeated with her several times.

  14. #13866

    Luki. FAC

    Quote Originally Posted by Shure  [View Original Post]
    I need to know. Please I will pm you!
    That's Luki from FAC. PSE, CIP.

  15. #13865

    Who is that in the picture? Look good!

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinGent  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area and look what popped up! No different than any other reports here. Great mature bare pussy!
    I need to know. Please I will pm you!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape