Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13056

    Megan

    I was bored the other day and started flipping thru Tinder. Ran across an Asian hottie who directed you to her Insta page and said to DM here there. Her insta is meganlim797. I've traded a few messages with "her" and she supposedly does massage and nuru out of her place in Parkcrest. I can't find anything about her anywhere so I'm assuming she's fake and using fake pics. She wants a $3 fee to be paid to secure the booking ahead of time, so that's obviously a red flag. Just wondering if anyone has actually seen her and can verify that she's real. Thanks.

  2. #13055

    Yes it is

    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    Googling massage mbc will give a location on convoy.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/massage-and-bodycare-san-diego

    I am guessing it is that.
    Yes that is correct.

    Ruby. HE only.

  3. #13054
    Quote Originally Posted by Five  [View Original Post]
    Haven't mongered locally in a while- for some reason the name "mbc" isn't ringing any bells-.

    Could someone wither share or pm me the name? Thanks- 5.
    Googling massage mbc will give a location on convoy.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/massage-and-bodycare-san-diego

    I am guessing it is that.

  4. #13053

    Amora

    Quote Originally Posted by EazySD  [View Original Post]
    I saw Amora a long time ago in Mission Valley. She's hot with nice big natural tits, but do not expect a massage or even a rub.
    Wondering if the last photo, with a bit of her face visible, is actually Amora?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/193204

    [no idea why the address isn't converting to a hyperlink]

  5. #13052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Mbc?

    Haven't mongered locally in a while- for some reason the name "mbc" isn't ringing any bells-.

    Could someone wither share or pm me the name? Thanks- 5.

  6. #13051
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrichards619  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/186808

    Looks interesting, but no reviews.
    Seen, absolutely nothing on the table. Great person though.

  7. #13050

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Been posting about michelle on here for years and I completely agree with you. Like, cartoonish fakes before. No judgment on anyone who thought otherwise but c'Mon. LOL. She's still got the best attitude ever.
    100%. No judgment on anyone who thought her super firm, perfectly symmetrical, F cups were OEM parts.

    I actually remember the first time I met Michelle, she told me that she had been considering getting her tits redone smaller. That was some time ago. I think, like women with natural jugs her size, she was just tired of dealing with them lol. As ridiculous as that may sound to us, it has to be the equivalent of carrying two small children around on your chest all day every day.

    I haven't seen her since the redux, and I'm sure she she still provides a top shelf service but, a tiny piece of my heart did die the day I heard about the downsizing. I'll miss those bags of joy. I hope they're in a better place now. (stupid prayer hands emoji)

  8. #13049
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrichards619  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/186808

    Looks interesting, but no reviews.
    I'm 99% sure that the first two photos in that ad are not her. That's Heather Harlow, another local provider. Actually, if you go to Heather's twitter, her top posts right now are her calling this post out as a scam.

  9. #13048

    Camino Del Rio S

    Any intel on this place? Never seen this ad. Was interested as it's close to my work for an early morning visit.

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Therape...g/9754001.html

  10. #13047
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly08  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her it wasnt offered, but she seems like the type to do it for the right price.

    TOFTT and let us know.
    After my first session with her she told me "be ready for more next time". I didn't any other details but I'm hoping to see here again soon.

  11. #13046

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Rrichards619  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/186808

    Looks interesting, but no reviews.
    Looks like that one is a fake. She's using pics from another provider on PD:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../HeatherHarlow

  12. #13045

    Sakura Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Is Lily still there? God I miss my traveling job.
    Yes, Lily is still there. Only weekdays (Mon-Thur) I believed. There is another Thai masseuse there that is also pretty good, Nicole.

  13. #13044

    Grace. Sakura Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Grace is nice looking, probably mid-30's. Decent massage, 100% legit only. Good english.
    Way- thanks for your feedback.

  14. #13043
    Quote Originally Posted by FiestaMan  [View Original Post]
    This is my go to place when I need a CMT quality massage. Been going here since it was called Lotus Spa. Sadly, the young, hot girls here don't give. Lots of teasing. Chloe gave the best massages here. She's now the Manager so look out your window. Pigs are flying.
    Is Lily still there? God I miss my traveling job.

  15. #13042

    Anyone seen Kimberly?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/186808

    Looks interesting, but no reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape