Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 602 of 921 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 652 702 ... LastLast
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 13805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4790

    Korean Palace PSA

    Heads up for anyone who was good with them, you're going to have to re-verify again by answering a lot of questions and very specific ones. If its been awhile or you can't remember certain details I don't know what to tell you, but don't bother messaging me since I doubt he'll ask the same things.

  2. #4789
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    $40 is the standard tip for BBBJ at all apartments, not just 2188.

    However, if a girl likes you, you could get away without the tip. Very rare though. In all my apartment visits, I only had 2 girls who did not ask for tips. They are here to make as much money as possible, so I don't blame them.
    They've been getting a bit more aggressive with the option. I remember they would never bring it up unless you ask. Now they ask you upfront. I'm sure many are taking the upgrade. I'll pass.

  3. #4788

    Mai Mai

    So I had a dream with Mai Mai. The communication was pretty easy via text set up. I opted for a 1 hour massage and the damage was 80 tokens. Towards the end of a decent massage with about 15 minutes left she start working close to the tea bags from behind. Then say for an additional donation she could give more service. I only had two tubmans left because I opted for the 1 hour massage. She stated that that could get me hand finish. Overall; decent massage with her and probably more to be had after repeat visits. She definitely is older than the picture represents; I would say closer to 45-50 YO. Taller and skinnier than the pictures implies. I am sure YMMV.

    - BP.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1140655

  4. #4787

    $40 tip for BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    $40 is pretty typical, I had another girl at that place ask for $80.
    $40 is the standard tip for BBBJ at all apartments, not just 2188.

    However, if a girl likes you, you could get away without the tip. Very rare though. In all my apartment visits, I only had 2 girls who did not ask for tips. They are here to make as much money as possible, so I don't blame them.

  5. #4786

    Where's this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    Finally got around to trying this place after all the good reviews. I've gone to a lot of these Chinese places over the years. It's rare to have girls this young and pretty. I was happy with my girl (Candy), and the other 2 happened to be free when I was leaving, so they both came over and said Hi. All 3 really good looking. Nothing to complain about the service. I did the half hour since it was my first time and I was trying them out. She offered BBBJ for additional 40. I told her to keep the 10 change I had coming and gave her another 20. Is it always an upcharge for BBBJ, or did I get suckered? Either way, I'm not mad. It was really good and I was out the door for 160. Got the full half hour. Look forward to repeating. Oh yes, forgot to mention, I had to wait about 20 minutes once I got there for someone to get free. I imagine the wait can be even worse than that at times, as popular as they are.
    Where is thisnplace? Which area and how can I find contact details and pictures for her?

  6. #4785

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    Is it always an upcharge for BBBJ, or did I get suckered?.
    $40 is pretty typical, I had another girl at that place ask for $80.

  7. #4784

    2189

    Finally got around to trying this place after all the good reviews. I've gone to a lot of these Chinese places over the years. It's rare to have girls this young and pretty. I was happy with my girl (Candy), and the other 2 happened to be free when I was leaving, so they both came over and said Hi. All 3 really good looking. Nothing to complain about the service. I did the half hour since it was my first time and I was trying them out. She offered BBBJ for additional 40. I told her to keep the 10 change I had coming and gave her another 20. Is it always an upcharge for BBBJ, or did I get suckered? Either way, I'm not mad. It was really good and I was out the door for 160. Got the full half hour. Look forward to repeating. Oh yes, forgot to mention, I had to wait about 20 minutes once I got there for someone to get free. I imagine the wait can be even worse than that at times, as popular as they are.

  8. #4783
    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

    You want to talk about shit like this take it to the fight thread.

    A2

  9. #4782

    So true

    I busted out laughing at this. Perfect comparison, so true. Fast food = gets the job done.

    I go knowing this can happen in this price range. I always see it as a fast food menu where you know your meal will not look like the image but it's cheap enough to buy it again anyway.

  10. #4781

    Kp

    Damn so kp no chances for new guys? I'm young too looking for a Asian, might try chaba. The Eros com escorts expensive af, I heard kp 300 might shoot my shot for my bday. Got rejected by one Asian provider as I did not have recommendations.

  11. #4780
    Quote Originally Posted by NdFanMan  [View Original Post]
    I know Of Charlie fairly well and trust his advice and opinions. Please note that this review I am about to give has nothing to do with Of Charlie or even of Lemon, the girl that he wrote about. It has to do with the apartment she works at or at least worked at for the 10 days or so that they work before they leave. These girls rotate in and out of cities for 10 day periods at a time, so Lemon won't be around in a day or two.

    So earlier this week, Of Charlie tells me of this awesome experience that he had (see his report below) and I thought I would risk going out in this pandemic (been laying low for a while as you may have noticed from the lack of posts from me). Anyway, I know the girls start working at 10:00 so I sent a message at 8:47 am This morning asking if Lemon was available. I got a reply back at 9:58 am Saying quite simply "Yes". So I responded "10:20 ok?" and got a reply "Yes".

    So I head out that way. I texted at 10:33 am And said "Here" and got an immediate response that said "Okay. Open gate for you. " So I waited and the guy opens the door. I go inside and the usual awkwardness of not being able to communicate. He shows me upstairs. I meet the girl and ask if she is Lemon. She said "Yes" so we proceeded. In light of Charlie's review, I gave her the money and an upfront tip. Then we started. Rushed. Constantly complained that I was too big and hurting her. Didn't bother to put in effort to help me finish. Offered me a HJ instead to finish. That wasn't working, so she tried again, but same old thing. Complained and finally stopped. Then just gave up and started to get dressed. I must say that I am above-average in length and proportionate in girth. Far from being huge. I always thought with these pros who see so many guys that they can take an above average guy like me and they just say I am too big to try to stroke my ego.

    Afterwards, I find out that it's not Lemon. They did a bait and switch. They said I got there late and she saw someone else. I was 13 minutes. I told them I wasn't happy about that and they basically told me mistakes happen and that was that. No apologizing, no trying to make it up to me, nothing. Just said that's what happens. So they lose my business. I would say hit or miss for most of the girls. 75% of the time have been disappointing because of lack of effort of girls. But this time it was that and poor management, so they lose my business and my recommendation.

    (Coincidentally, when I was putting on my shoes to leave, another guy had been waiting. He was taken up to the girl I just saw (Ballet was her name) and by the time I got to my car, messaged Charlie about the poor experience I had, the guy that came in after me was leaving. Perhaps he was finished. Perhaps he didn't go through with things. I didn't stick around to ask him).
    I was there shortly after Charlie's visit with Lemon. I figured she would be too popular so I chose Ballet on purpose. Through their wechat images you can verify it was her in person. However, upon disrobing I was not expecting her rack to be so small. The images clearly display a top heavy Ballet. I went through with my visit and was not disappointed with her.

    I go knowing this can happen in this price range. I always see it as a fast food menu where you know your meal will not look like the image but it's cheap enough to buy it again anyway.

  12. #4779

    The Truth is Out There

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe23  [View Original Post]
    Only if you believe in fairytales.
    I want to believe.

  13. #4778

    Fairytales

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe23  [View Original Post]
    Only if you believe in fairytales.
    LOL. Maybe a long shot but then again you never know until you try.

  14. #4777
    Quote Originally Posted by FrontierMan  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Thanks for sharing this. Now I feel more encouraged to do the same and hopefully get the same awesome results as you did. .
    Only if you believe in fairytales.

  15. #4776

    Kp update

    Charlie I send you a DM. Also seems there has been a change to kp. Locations and reviews (ter) are now on a request only basis. Again this mainly applies to those grandfathered in as no new members are being let in. Makes me wonder if something happened over the weekend that spooked papasan. Wouldn't be the first.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape