Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,226 to 24,240 of 41300
-
09-28-20 11:57 #17075Senior Member

Posts: 233Stay away!
I'm pretty sure that this is "Angel" from Sin City. Times must be hard for her! She usually runs adds on CL saying she is a single mom that's fallen on hard times. She usually asks for money to be sent via CashApp, then doesn't show up to take care of her end of the deal. It's a shame because she is thick with a nice rack. Based on my experience, I'd stay away but I've read at least one positive report. Stay safe out there!!
Originally Posted by Hunter375
[View Original Post]
NFM.
-
09-28-20 11:02 #17074Senior Member

Posts: 174Anyone?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/797329631023
Can't find a report and she is cute as hell. TGTBT?
-
09-28-20 10:55 #17073Senior Member

Posts: 174Been on my Radar
Please report back. She's been on my radar.
Originally Posted by DemonFl321
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 08:15 #17072Regular Member

Posts: 18Any details
Got an appointment to come see her later today. Has anyone seen her yet? First time I've seen her post.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/527811848534
-
09-28-20 08:12 #17071Senior Member

Posts: 2027The pics don't quite reflect the 'Small / petite' breasts her profile states.
Originally Posted by NotMyJob
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 00:06 #17070Senior Member

Posts: 188Midwest Monique
Thanks MK! I'll report back.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-20 20:29 #17069Senior Member

Posts: 351In my opinion she has a bit of a pooch, but she is very ruebenesque on her physique. The weight is very proportionate on her. You will enjoy her.
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-20 19:03 #17068Senior Member

Posts: 67Natalie
I was wondering if COVID was going to keep her away for good. So glad she is making a visit. Heavier or thinner, she is a breathe of fresh air for Jax and I am looking forward to our meet as well.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-20 18:16 #17067Senior Member

Posts: 228Damn I'm with you nmj
This one looks fun.
Originally Posted by NotMyJob
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-20 14:58 #17066Senior Member

Posts: 444Sasha
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/240647064381
If only she could be real!
NMJ.
-
09-27-20 14:24 #17065Senior Member

Posts: 1107Natalie (the good one)
Andi's Natalie will be making a short trip to Jax this week. Mon afternoon through Thursday sometime. The pic I got shows her back down on the slimmer side (which I definitely prefer! It's a short trip, so only senior members and guys who've already seen her, apparently.
I've barely been mongering at all recently (I have a thing for full sets of teeth and ladies who bathe themselves, go figure), but I've already got my spot reserved.
-
09-27-20 12:38 #17064Senior Member

Posts: 188Addison
Originally Posted by RockEye69
[View Original Post]
I'm pretty sure he's talking about this Addison. For rates you can search the forum, she's been reviewed extensively, but I've always done best asking the provider directly. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/886037642678.
Originally Posted by JoinUsForFun
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-20 12:35 #17063Senior Member

Posts: 188I've tried 2 or 3 times to see her through the years (she visited Jax with some regularity for years before moving down here) and have never been able to meet. She stood me up the first time, years ago, but was straight forward and apologetic in handling it. My impression is she's one of the very few providers that have her stuff somewhat together, would still like to see her. Would you say that she (1) has a totally flat tummy, (2) a bit of a pooch, or (3) a beer gut? I like her voluptuousness and definitely believe she's real and professional. I just don't do well with bellies on non pregnant women.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 23:37 #17062Senior Member

Posts: 188Megan
Originally Posted by DonJon
[View Original Post]
Guess who's back? https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/777687152377.
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 21:33 #17061Senior Member

Posts: 38Where can I find her, rate? Thank you in advance, not from Jax but traveling there for business.
Originally Posted by RockEye69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





